Advice/Help [CLOSED] Seeking a Mod for a Fantasy Guild RP

AgWordSmith

A Freckled Encounter
Hello! Soma Schicksal Soma Schicksal and I are looking for a moderator for a (near) future rp with multiple IC threads. We feel that adding another person to the team would be very helpful for keeping things on track, especially since Soma isn’t online as often as I am. (Though does try to reply once a day to rps) The rp is set in a fantasy world and has a lot of lore/backstory.

The premise: two rival guilds have been allowed to form for the first time in centuries and will compete to be number one by earning points through completing quests.

I myself will be in charge of an OC that’s the leader of one guild and will keep track of its IC. We are hoping to find some one to have an OC as the other guild leader and help Soma keep track of the second IC.

We are hoping for some one that is:
  • Very active on RPN or Discord. The kind of person who would reply at least once a day (if not more) to an rp or conversation. Though we understand people have lives, just hoping for a dependable person you know?
  • Able to call on Discord/Skype
  • Willing to Moderate an IC and assist in Moderating the planned Discord OOC.
  • Willing to help plan plot points and quests for the rp.
  • Doesn’t mind a bit of reading and maybe some lengthy explanation to be caught up on all the info for the rp
  • Willing to be friendly. Doesn't have to be like bffs but we would like to be on good terms with you and all of us to be some what willing to work with each other. (Other wise this won’t really work out am I right?)
If you are interested please reply and we’ll set up a group pm.
if you prefer to talk on discord that would be completely fine too. Just say so!

Sorry but I'm not a chatroom kind of guy. I prefer talking in the OOC threads or the PMs.

Although, I have no problem with you guys using Discord and stuff for chatting about this RP. I... just won't be there.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back