• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Jupiter_Pluvius

~*~Wanderer ~*~
Roleplay Availability
Roleplay Type(s)
Hiya everyone!

I am currently searching for a - hopefully - long-term RP buddy.

I've role played off and on for a few years, but think I'll forever be a noob when it comes to forums and such. Haha.

I s'pose my style is semi-lit. I prefer original characters (please feel free to bring ones you've made in that past, or we can create new ones).
I don't have a paragraph min/max as I like to go with the flow, but I do tend to send at least a full paragraph, if not more.
I like details such as settings and possibly sometimes just NPCs in the background to add depth, and I love when characters stick to their actual personalities and don't just shift to best fit the scene, if that makes sense? (I understand it can take some time to learn about our characters so it isn't like I'll be specifically looking for this or anything.)
I think I am most comfortable with a modern setting, as I'm not too great with historical things. That said, I'm happy with making our own world with a blend of things, or even futuristic/steampunk. As long as it's something mostly fictional so I don't feel silly for not keeping up :x

LGBTQ+ inclusive always. I have both male and female characters I love playing, and always happy to make more.
I'm happy with fxf, mxm, fxm, and everything in between.
Fwiw, I myself am a 20-something year old who loves humans in all shapes, sizes, and walks of life. That said, I prefer to roleplay with 18+

I always like to say I'm not too picky; however, if i come across something I don't like, I will let you know and hope you do the same with me.

I think characters better drive the story than plot, but plot points are significant as well.

Themes I'm currently interested in:

Light fantasy -
traveler/mage x rebellious royalty/runaway royalty

Mafia -
mafia boss/important member x civilian

Horror/dark -
kidnapped x kidnapped,
wanderers encounter paranormal,
vampire x civilian,
killer x detective
or a zombie setting.

Any of these can include themes of romance, slice of life, violence, action, etc. hoping for long term, so there's plenty of room for evolution.
Additionally, there's always room for your own ideas as well! (:

Please don't hesitate to reach out if any of these interest you.
Also, if you have something you've been wanting to try please present it if you think we'd be a good fit style-wise.

Thanks for getting through my sloppy thread!

Always looking forward to making new friends and creating worlds to escape to. ✨

~J

Last edited:
Hiya everyone!

I am currently searching for a - hopefully - long-term RP buddy.

I've role played off and on for a few years, but think I'll forever be a noob when it comes to forums and such. Haha.

I s'pose my style is semi-lit. I prefer original characters (please feel free to bring ones you've made in that past, or we can create new ones), I don't have a paragraph min/max as I like to go with the flow, but I do tend to send at least a full paragraph, if not more. I like details such as settings and possibly sometimes just NPCs in the background to add depth, and I love when characters stick to their actual personalities and don't just shift to best fit the scene, if that makes sense? (I understand it can take some time to learn about our characters so it isn't like I'll be specifically looking for this or anything.)

LGBTQ+ inclusive always. I have both male and female characters I love playing, and always happy to make more. I'm happy with fxf, mxm, fxm, and everything in between.
Fwiw, I myself am a 20-something year old who loves humans in all shapes, sizes, and walks of life. That said, I prefer to roleplay with 18+ just because of themes I'm interested in.

I always like to say I'm not too picky; however, if i come across something I don't like, I will let you know and hope you do the same with me.

I think characters better drive the story than plot, but plot points are significant as well.

Things I'm currently interested in:

Light fantasy - traveler/mage x rebellious royalty/runaway royalty

Mafia - mafia boss/important member x civilian

Horror/dark - kidnapped x kidnapped,
or wanderers encounter paranormal,
or vampire x civilian,
or a zombie setting.

Any of these can include themes of romance, slice of life, violence, action, etc. hoping for long term, so there's plenty of room for evolution. Additionally, there's always room for your own ideas as well! (:

Please don't hesitate to reach out if any of these interest you, or if you have something you've been wanting to try please present it if you think we'd be a good fit style-wise.

Always looking forward to making new friends and creating worlds to escape to!

~J
Hello, I'm interested in royalty and vampire x civilian. But I'm bad with plots :") hopefully we can come up with something together.

Hello, I'm interested in royalty and vampire x civilian. But I'm bad with plots :") hopefully we can come up with something together.
Heheh. No worries. I really do think characters can drive the plots. Happy to start and see where things go. (:

Users who are viewing this thread

Back