• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fandom [Closed]Pokémon: Pyrite Edition OOC

BlueClover

*Jumps Through Window*
Main Menu
>Load Game - In-Character
>Characters - CS
+Settings - OOC
>Credits - Lore & Locations

OOC: Here you can chat about almost anything not relating to the In-Character thread! I’ll probably post memes or ask questions from time to time but other than that, this chat is yours!

Last edited:
although I'm not quite certain who my character wi be yet, Id love to discuss possible relationships with everyone if anyone is interested. Get some introductions out of the way. I assume we'll all be from the starting town? Which can't be that huge so I assume they're all likely to know each other.

although I'm not quite certain who my character wi be yet, Id love to discuss possible relationships with everyone if anyone is interested. Get some introductions out of the way. I assume we'll all be from the starting town? Which can't be that huge so I assume they're all likely to know each other.
I have a character in mind already!

Since I have an excuse to talk about him I will! My character is a Mareep farm helper who speaks with a very southern accent and is very excitable and rash~ He's a strange mix Of Barry from Gen 4 and Mccree from Overwatch! Prepare for all the Y'alls and Y'aints!

I’m actually doing the lab assistant from the interest check. She wants everything nice and orderly, she’s basically that person with all the knowledge yet doesn’t know how to use it xD

Her Pokémon is going to be an Archen named Archie :3

So I plan to have my character be fairly new to town, so probably no real pre-existing relationships. Idk. I’m open to one if someone has an idea? Maybe he could have been penpals or internet friends with one of them?

I am open to pre-existing relations. I know my character will be from the starting town. Her name is Leo and she has an eevee named Mesmer. She already plans to evolve her into a Jolteon.

I don't really know what I want to do for my character yet, although it'll probably be a girl... I'll probably figure out relationships when I figure out my character, but I'm open to them :3

Since this isn't a big spoiler for the character, he's a new arrival from Hoenn, so most likely won't know anyone whatsoever.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back