• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Multiple Settings [CLOSED] Ours and ours alone.

Corvus_crow

Fanfic writer and Roleplay Enthusiast
Roleplay Availability
Roleplay Type(s)
[SEEKING: LONG TERM RP]

Hello and welcome to my thread! If your interested in any of the following, please consider messaging/replying. I'm seeking a long term role-play partner to build a thriving world with, preferably a modern setting with a twist! But before I elaborate plot, here's what you can know about me:

- Semi/Advanced Literate style

- 3rd POV only

- I am comfortable with most topics/genres. My personal favourites are angst, romance, and supernatural.

- I tend to play mainly as male characters, but not opposed to female. My OCs are all very distinct and unique so there's all sorts of fun to be have!

- I reply daily (min 1 per day) , unless busy. If I begin to loose interest, I'll be sure to let you know.

- Willing to play multiple characters in multiple scenarios!

Now, if You've gotten through all that, let me introduce you to the character I plan to use most. I've been wanting to write some things with him for a while.

[OC INFO]

Jeremiah is a loveable, shy boy from the country side who has just moved into the city, and is just starting to learn his ways around the unfamiliar streets. Maybe you're his new roommate, or you meet at a local bar. But Jeremiah isn't all sunshine and rainbows, as he gets himself into trouble more than he can get out of it. Meet people of his past and learn more about who he really is.

[APPEARANCE]

Jeremiah is lanky, standing at just 5"3 with blonde hair, Blue eyes, and sun-kissed freckled skin. He has a slight southern accent, and often wears attire to match.

[MORE INFO]

This character is FTM, and if that makes you uncomfortable, then simply don't reply.

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread

Back