• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fandom (Closed) Our Journey Across Sinnoh Sign-Ups/OOC

Agreed! I wish you luck with everything Wolfiee!!!

And ooh!! I look forward to seeing the starter :D

And sounds fun! I’d love to join! Just gotta think of a character ^^

Well I do wanna run it by Stitches to make sure and the only reason I can see that Alice doesn't break into Scottish is cause she finds Addy to cute

PFTT! While I don’t think I’m gonna be using Violet as I did loose muse for her, I do think that my idea for a new character definitely will love to start a hate club for him

While I do not want to put words in Quads mouth, but if he does join and bring Vincent this is my head canon of Nero and Vincent's friendship.

I have a question how would Alice get Manaphy? Considering in the games you get Manaphy from a ranger

Well what I'd like to do is give legendaries there own little sub plots so we could come up with something.

Hm... maybe explore something like the team helping a group of Pokemon Rangers with something that involves Manaphy somehow with Manaphy joining Alice's team as thanks or such?

Sure thing, also I just realized if Alice doesn't get a second Pokemon early she's going to struggle against the first gym

I'm actually just going to be sticking to the Sinnoh RP, to be honest.

As far as the Nero/Vincent relationship would be concerned, though, Graphite is absolutely not wrong. 😛

Sooo can any of you justify buying a $140 special edition anime box set? Asking for a friend...

quadraxis201 quadraxis201 Gonna work on my post in a bit. While Addy and Alice get to know each other you good with John making his way towards Vincent or should we push for one giant group meeting to get the ball rolling?

I'mma try to reply as soon as I can, especially since I loved Alice's starter but I am a bit busy this week due to testing

That said, I also am getting a character sheet set for the Galar rp -w- and I am excited to figure this character completely out

Take your time with the Galar thread Stitches! I have yet to put it up on the interest check thread because I want all of you who are interested in joining to be able to get your characters up first without having to worry about other people.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back