• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fandom (Closed) Our Journey Across Sinnoh Sign-Ups/OOC

If Alice doesn't talk like that I'm going to be veryyyy disappointed in you Xcel! :P

On a completely different note I do wanna make another Pokémon thread in a few days. Don't know if any of you would be interested and if so which region would you prefer? Thinking of bringing back Nero... put those pitchforks down Stitches.
She's only going to talk like that when she's a truly pissed off scotswoman

Alice: AYE yeah wee Blighter, what's your thinking of calling mes, a bad traina! If I was a bad Pokemon traina I wouldna be here yelling at ya now would I? One wrong move, sendn outta the wrong 'mon and KABLOOEEY, ma carear is down the binna and I'm outta a job

PFFFTT!! Imagine the other characters here like O-O when that happens. God bless whatever soul is on the other end of that rant cause oh boy (I'm just imagining her doing that to like a Team Galatic admin or Cyrus himself and they're just here panic sweating because of this teen Scottish girl

And I'd love to join! Just would need to think of a new character. Or look into my old ones. I don't know. I guess I just wanna try out personalities I've never really done before but it's hard to think of them

And... I'll let you know that I happened to enjoy Nero... also these pitchforks were on sale and I gotta use them somehow

DIDTIRJEEJ

Imagine everyone else knowing and are just utterly mortified but not knowing what to say

SHDJDEH AND ALICE NOT CONNECTING THE DOTS UNTIL POSSIBLY BATTLING HER AND BEING HERE LIKE “... ah”

Definitely be an awkward moment for John.

John: Alice...uh...I'd like you to meet Sinnoh's reigning Champion...and uh...my mom :sick:

I just imagine this rant is the first time the group heard what she's really like for the first time

Alice: oh ye mam is it, well no wunda you got lousy mannas if thisn be your mam and she decided to call the person who goonna kick her arse after the elite four a bad traina

And imagine if that is when he reveals to the whole group that his mom is Cynthia

And OH DANG! I did not understand that but man does it sound like she is dragging Cynthia’s name through the dirt. And everyone standing nearby is just hella worried

And imagine if that is when he reveals to the whole group that his mom is Cynthia

And OH DANG! I did not understand that but man does it sound like she is dragging Cynthia’s name through the dirt. And everyone standing nearby is just hella worried

She said "oh your mom is it, well no wonder you have lousy manners if this is your mum and she called the person whose calling the trainer who is going to kick her butt, a bad trainer"

(Resident Evil Village is officially out. If my replies come in slower well... now you know why.)

It's going to be one helluva show that's for sure. And poor John more than likely he would have done nothing to occur Alice's Scottish wrath.

All Alice needed to hear to mark John as one of her targets haha. Meanwhile poor Vincent is just in the back twiddling his thumbs.

Afternoon, for me that is, everyone. By chance have any of you heard from Wolfiee?

That's not a problem stitches!

Regarding Wolfiee, if I don't here anything from them by end of day I'm going to have to give up their spot. As much as I hate to do so...

Hopefully we'll hear from them soon.

In other news sign-ups for the second thread will either go up today or tomorrow. I'm stuck between choosing Unova or Galar as the region (though I have yet to actually finish Sword)

Indeed

That said, interesting!! Hm... I think it depends on perhaps what you wanna focus on in the rp. After all, while the Galar region has less plot due to not having much of a villain but it does allow for the drama to be much more character focused especially with the Wild Area allowing for possibly quite some time to be spent with shenanigans. However, the Unova region, while possibly allowing less time for character centered drama, can allow for more plot and such due to it having Team Plasma and all that drama

Also starter finished :D I tried to set up Addy or Scamp running into someone so h that’s fine

Works fine for me! I'll get my response up soon.

Yeah thats something I noticed about Sword and Shield. There's really no mJor villains just Team Yell. Even then they're just a bunch of goof balls.

Still here just half dead I have a toddler so I don’t always get a chance to hop on. lol

No worries Xcel!

I also think I've decided to make the next thread based in Galar. Something new and different.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back