[Closed] Once in a Silver Moon

Archene

Keeper of Balance
Galaxy: Triangulum

System: ???

In a particularly well development Acruani system, orbiting around a planet dotted with silver buildings, there was the Acruani Moon Ship Selene. The ships was lustrous, silver and shiny as ever. It has been a few years ever since it moved from this particular orbit. Within that ship, there was a garden. Inside that garden, there was a bench. Sitting upon that bench there was a man with crimson eyes and unnaturally glossy black hair. He wore pants that would only fit a military uniform despite being white in color and black boots that one could say the exact same thing about - except for the fact that they were black, as that is standard in enough places. Onto the man, his upper body was bare and rather athletic in face. As close to perfect as one might expect from an Acruani. The man in question was no one other than Archene d'Night, Keeper of the Database, the leader of the Acruani Collective. Or at least, it was his body. The mind of an Acruani isn't a thing that is retained in a single place after all. Thus even now, it is about helping the Acruani Collective to advance. Despite the fall of the Keltaken Empire. Despite the events at the Dothvalian Confederacy. Despite the end of the IIA.

On his lap, there was an intricate scabbard which contained a certain golden sword. It was Hamiel.

"Hami, it is almost time." Time to give her some of his blood. Given the body he had, it wasn't complicated for him to provide her blood constantly. For three years, around the same time he has given her some blood. Or at least, let her take it. 

@Thrace

The scabbard was black, and had complicated models of golden, lightning like figures on it, clearly fit for the sword it represented. Despite being well, a few good thousands of years old.. it looked just the same as it did on the first day in which Archene had seen it. Just another example of the outstanding technology that the Ancients one had. And since most historians agreed that the creation of the Ancient Swords was one of the last thing the Ancients ever did, after all, it was in the same time period as the destruction of their civilization, it was clear that some of the last efforts of their entire race had gone into this swords. Ever since the destruction of the Xenoliths though, many of the swords were simply lost again. While the others had been slowly but surely losing interest in the outside world. For that was the most special thing about, the beings, or the consciousnesses that lived inside of them.

Are you sure?, someone asked, from behind, as Archene could feel someone hugging him from behind. He of course, already knew how she looked, but she would have certainly looked strange to anyone else. A young girl, of an average height, and a little on the slim side, her messily arranged hair had a strong electric gold color, with her eyes of a similar shade, just a little lighter, and she was wearing a similarly colored golden dress that greatly contrasted with her pale, characteristic skin. As usual, the girl was smirking, finding the entire situation.. somewhat amusing. I mean, I never understood why you are always so eager to give me some of your blood. Being a weird AI in an android body kinda helps though, probably. Not that I'm against it. , she hastily added on the end. Despite her general attitude, that usually matched a certain well known type of characters that appeared in a certain part of the human entertainment media.. she was still an Ancient Sword, and as such, she was nearly constantly tormented by a thirst for blood. And calling me Hami is just..weird. My name is Hamiel, remember? I'm supposed to be a badass ancient sword, not your pet. , and the girl sighed. Just don't call me like that when others can hear it, okay? Please?

How could Archene not give her some blood? It was the least he could do for her after all.

"Always sure." Archene smiled softly, "How could I not give you of it to you when you seem to like it so much?" He... chuckled quietly before saying, "Yes, yes. You are. The most badass of the ancient swords, the one and great Hamiel, the Ancient Sword of Lightning." He smiled again, "But for me, you are still Hami. Even if I call you Hamiel when there are others around."

The golden eyed girl really seemed to enjoy the praise, after all, that would have been easy to notice for Archene even if she behind him. The nickname Hami was a little tougher to tolerate,, but well, she had seemingly come to accept it, more or less. Well, mortal, since you at least recognize my true name and valor..  you're not going to die in a horrible way.. yet. Hamiel snickered. But well, just keep that embarassing nickname for yourself...I don't even know what the other swords would do if they were to hear that I'm called Hami.. oh well. But the golden haired girl then smirked. But if you're so eager to offer me your blood again, I'll clearly not refuse. Thanks for the food! Saying that, Hamiel calmly bit Archene's neck, starting to drink the blood. It was a trait shared by all the swords, a near unstoppable thirst for blood. And each of the swords, depending on the personality of their consciousnesses, had their own way to cope with it. It could be easily said that at least part of Hamiel's cold behavior was caused by it. It also depended on which type of swords they were. But even if she wasn't going to fully admit it anytime soon.. Hamiel was certainly grateful to Archene for giving her blood, always.

After she eventually stopped drinking, the golden eyed girl remained quiet for a few moments, breathing heavily. Archene wouldn't be able to see it, but she was also lightly blushing, a normal effect of drinking the blood of her host, or master, or however it could have been called. Thanks...., the golden eyed then said, taking a few deep breaths to calm herself down. So, what are you going to do now?, she asked remaining behind him.

At least, it was a cute nickname. Archene chuckled quietly, with a smile on his face, "But if I died, I wouldn't be able to feed you like this. It is comforting to see your reactions." He inhaled deeply as he drank his blood. It wasn't particularly painful to him, from his point of view at least. It was a small price to pay to hear a thank you. 

"For now, I am just waiting for others. Do you want to do anything? There is more than enough time."

Users who are viewing this thread