• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Realistic or Modern [CLOSED] OC Zombie Apocalypse Shenanigans (M/M)

oliver

count the seconds
Roleplay Availability
Roleplay Type(s)
:bishiesparklesl:About me:bishiesparklesr:
  • My name is Oliver
  • I'm 18
  • I'm a freshman in college
  • I have 7+ years of rp experience
:bishiesparklesl:Preferences:bishiesparklesr:
  • I prefer multi-para (3+ paragraphs) but I value quality over quantity at the end of the day
  • I also only rp in third person past tense
  • I mainly rp w/ original characters and atm that's all I'm looking to do. Sorry!
  • I love OOC chat/discussion! Please talk to me about plots, characters, and everything else!
  • I enjoy plot w/ romance on the side. (and I love some good slowburn romance too just saying)
  • I only do m/m pairings.
  • I'd like it if my partners were around my age and/or 18+ as well but if you're not then w/e you know?? Just be literate.
  • Personally, I don't usually use FCs and I draw my characters. But you can do as you wish.
  • Please be able to respond relatively often. Maybe at least once every couple of days or so. But, I understand everyone gets busy.
  • If you find you aren't interested anymore, please tell me instead of just ghosting me. I'll be sure to return the favor.
:bishiesparklesl:Ideas:bishiesparklesr:
  • Right now I'm super fixated on zombie apocalypse settings, so I'd love to something with that! Maybe our characters are strangers that stumble upon one another whether it's at the beginning or some time into the apocalypse and end up sticking together? Maybe they happen staying in the same safe zone or a community? Or perhaps they're even friends or acquaintances from before the apocalypse started. Who knows!
    • My zombies are usually a mix between TLoU and TWD so interpret that as you will. We can also incorporate something different!

:bishiesparklesl:PM me if you're interested so we can discuss some stuff and get an rp going! I will only rp through PMs or discord, lmk your preference. Thank you for reading!:bishiesparklesr:

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread

Back