• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

CLOSED NOW.. Too many roleplays

CrystalSmith

Mythical Mystery of the Dark
Though I do already have some one on one roleplays, I'm looking for some more. I'm interested in finding a challenge, something that will help and improve my current experience in roleplay.

I'm looking for a roleplayer that is;

> Able to write between one-three paragraphs per post.. And at least within a two day period each post..

> Able to chip in with original ideas, I don't want to be doing all the brain work.

> Able to use punctuation, grammar and spelling. I know we aren't perfect and mistakes are always going to occur but tlkin lyke dis is very annoying for us all.

So, if you are interested PM me or comment here.

Either, I can worth with both. Gender doesn't bother me, as long as the person I roleplay with is comfortable playing as other genders rather than just one of the two,.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back