closed | new thread

well I do have some ideas for a RP with the assassins I am sorry for the shortness if this post but I an in a hurry and I wanted to throw my name in the hat so to speak before I head off for the night

I've been itching for a prince and the pauper kind of Rp and am very comfortable playing male characters. What do you think?

I've been itching for a prince and the pauper kind of Rp and am very comfortable playing male characters. What do you think?
Evening Luna. I'm down for something like that! It's one of the role play styles I enjoy (and I usually play the prince so it'll be nice to be reverse for a bit). Feel free to message me more about it! I'm up for adding fantasy, keeping it relatively realistic, etc.

I’m down. Uh I was into the who autism to Halloween. Then high school I’ll play a male who’s a new kid running from his life. But. He’s a bit of a bad boy. Uhm. My discord is: red692#7878

How would you feel about (runaway X resident) where a guy runs away from his family that abuse him, and run to a small town that has secrets under every crack. The town was a witch haven, that has now turned into a bustling little town. With it being fall, and close to Halloween the whole town is getting ready for the festival. Little did the runaway know the witches needed a fresh new host to marry the upcoming witches daughter. And they will do everything in their power to make him marry her.

How would you feel about (runaway X resident) where a guy runs away from his family that abuse him, and run to a small town that has secrets under every crack. The town was a witch haven, that has now turned into a bustling little town. With it being fall, and close to Halloween the whole town is getting ready for the festival. Little did the runaway know the witches needed a fresh new host to marry the upcoming witches daughter. And they will do everything in their power to make him marry her.
Hey that sounds like it would be fun. I'm definitely interested. Send me a quick PM and we'll discuss the rest from there!

Users who are viewing this thread

Back