• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Fantasy [Closed] Need to write about wolves or strong Nordic women? Keen to publish your own book? You're not alone.

lunarflowers

Hello good people of RPN. I hope the sun is shining where you are, and that your focused creativity is getting you through lockdown. My name is lunarflowers, which was inspired from Wolf's Rain end-message. I may be considered an "experienced writer" by some, but that has never been my objective for weaving stories over the years. I have spent thirteen years of my life roleplaying on forums, and I do not regret a second that I spent on this hobby. I am so grateful that I have been able to experience the joy of collaborative creativity. I am in my twenties now and have an idea for a book, surprise surprise. However, I have found that each time I sit down and focus on churning out the pages for said book, I have a challenging time moving forward. I have become so accustomed to roleplay partners, that this is possibly the only way I enjoy writing now. Hahaha, oops! :smilepuff:

I would love to write with someone who may be open to the idea of publishing our work at a later date. You, as an ideal writing partner, will be able to communicate what you want from the story, what you may be unhappy with it, and what may help you feel dedicated to completing it. I am always happy to hear you out. I am very patient when waiting for replies from you, and I can wait as long as I need to. It can be hurtful being ghosted though, so I ask that you do not leave me hanging.

Lately, I have been feeling like I need to write something with wolves in it. It can be realistic, it can be fantasy-based, it can be about humans, it can even be about werewolves. I have been drawing a lot of my inspiration from Skyrim and The Elder Scrolls recently, and would love to write a story that reads like folklore, or has an underlying feeling of "mysticism." Do you feel where I am going with this?

If you think you know, come have a chat. Send me a message today. Let us move forward with our big ideas. ;)

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread

Back