• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Fandom Seeking Fandom Romantic Settings {MxF only; Double Friendly; AUs}

GothicWitch

A Hopeless Romantic
Roleplay Availability
Roleplay Type(s)

Greetings and salutations! I apologize for not being active lately; I had to take a small hiatus to recharge my creative batteries (and other things), but I am back and searching once again. With that said, I am seeking a few AU fandom partners to write with me.

| About Me |

• Ghost-friendly!​
  • I'm only comfortable with mxf romantic settings.​
  • I usually post multiple (4+) decent-sized paragraphs per reply and character.​
  • I only write in the third person perspective in paragraph format.​
  • I am double-friendly; I enjoy playing both (mxf) genders!​
  • I typically play characters who are in their late twenties to mid-forties.​
  • I love playing female characters who are strong and independent (but who are also deeply flawed), as well as playing the quiet/observant and loving/protective females. And, as for my males, I love playing the dark, brooding ones who have mysterious pasts/and are struggling with their inner demons, as well as portraying courteous, protective males.​
  • I usually use realistic (celebrity/model) face claims for my characters' physical appearance (or just a written description).​
  • I struggle with some mental health issues (as well as social anxiety), so there will be days when I'm not feeling productive or social, so please keep that in mind.​
  • I prefer to roleplay via PMs or public threads.​

| My Partner |
  • Please be at least 18+ years of age (preferably 25+).​
  • Please be double-friendly or willing to play the male role.​
  • Please write in the third person POV perspective in paragraph format.​
  • Please be an intermediate, advanced roleplayer.​
  • Please only use realistic (celebrity/model) face claims (or a written description).​
  • I'd prefer if your characters are in their mid-late twenties or older.​
  • Please actively participate in the planning process-- I love bouncing ideas/suggestions back and forth with my partner(s).​
  • If doubling is to occur in the story, please put effort into balancing out both your characters respectfully.​
  • Please don't hound me for replies; if I haven't replied in a week or more, then PM me a friendly reminder.​

~ FANDOMS ~

| MCU/The Avengers |
*I'm currently watching Endgame, but I have not seen any of the connected Disney + shows except for Hawkeye and a few episodes of WandaVision.*
{Seeking Hawkeye/Clint Barton}
{Can double as Thor Odinson or Captain America/Steve Rogers}

| Mayor of Kingstown |
{Seeking Mike McLusky}
{Can double as Kyle McLusky}

| The Mission Impossible Franchise |
*I've only seen 1, 3, & 4*
{Seeking William Brandt}
{Can double as Ethan Hunt}

| Batman '89/Returns/Forever |
*I will NOT play as a villain*
{Seeking Keaton/Kilmer's Batman or a Male GCPD Homicide Detective}
{Can double as Robin/Dick Grayson or a Male OC}

| The Dark Knight Trilogy |
*I will NOT play as a villain*
{Seeking a Male GCPD Homicide Detective}
{Can double as Batman/Bruce Wayne or a Male OC}

| Star Wars: The Original Trilogy or EU Legends |
*Human Pairings only*
{Seeking Han Solo, Kyp Durron, Jacen Solo, or a Human Male OC}
{Can double as Luke Skywalker, Lando Calrissian, Jacen Solo, or a Human Male OC}

| Harry Potter: OC's only |
*Victorian; Edwardian/WWI; Forties/WWII; Post-Second Wizarding War*
{Seeking a Male Hogwarts Professor, a retired Auror, a Muggle Homicide Inspector/Detective, or a former Dark Wizard}

Last edited:
Bump! :)

Currently craving The Avengers or Mayor of Kingstown!

Users who are viewing this thread

Back