• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Fantasy Monsters, demons, and elves. Seeking oc x oc content (21+ please)

GummiPatch

Fantasy roleplayer with an oc addiction
Roleplay Availability
Roleplay Type(s)
Thanks for clicking! I'll try to keep this short :blowkiss:

-My name is Liv
- I'm a girl(?) She/her or they/them pronouns work for me
- I'm 26
- I like dnd, memes, anime, reading, drawing, games, and making lists
- I play a broad spectrum of people (male, female, non-binary, gay, straight, ace, human, non-human, etc.)
- I'm neurodivergent. Might have undiagnosed ADHD. This is relevant.
- I have a lot of free time, but that doesn't always mean I'm consistent with replies (see above). I will definitely try to post daily, if not multiple times a week. If I'm taking longer than that, it's usually brain fog or something life is throwing my way. Poke me with a stick and I'll get to you.
- I will tell you if something about the rp is bothering me. I will not just leave and not say anything.
- I'm cool with romance subplots if our characters have chemistry.
- Comfortable with forums, pms, or discord

- Someone who enjoys sharing ideas/gushing about plots and ocs.
- Posts that have substance. Not looking for 3+ paragraphs per post. Not looking for one liners either, unless it's a conversation/helps the natural flow of the story. If I don't have to re-read your post over and over to make sense of it, I consider it good 👌
- Open communication. If you're not vibing with what I'm offering, don't bite your tongue. I don't want to force anyone to write something they aren't in love with.
- Someone into stories that have no set outcome--character driven plots, character driven consequences.
- I don't expect replies every day, but if it goes more than a few days without a response I might get antsy or lose interest. Just gimme a heads up if life is getting in the way or you need a break for one reason or another. I'm cool with waiting and I understand this is just a hobby for fun.
- Plot ideas. We don't have to use mine, these are just things I find interesting.
- If this sounds all good to you, hmu with your fave ocs you like to use and any ideas you're particularly interested in

Now for the fun stuff.

The genres I gravitate to are low fantasy and high fantasy, with occasional drama/horror/comedy elements mixed in. Right now I'm mainly sticking to original stories, rather than fandom--with one exception.

The One Exception : Dirty Halos

This is heavily based on the premise of Hazbin Hotel. This will fall into the comedy end of the angel x demon genre. Not very serious, offensive on purpose, gratuitous violence--what more could you ask for?

Angels have opened up an organization that aims to ascend devils/demons and burning mortals to heaven. An angel is assigned to a sinner and acts as a mentor. Hijinks ensue.

I'm open to bouncing ideas off each other for this. I don't see this being a long term rp, but anything can happen.

Warlocked

A wizard finds themself in deep water and in need of a trump card. They summon a demon, and form a contract or bond with them. The demon then has to protect the wizard, and/or bestow the wizard with their knowledge/power.

If a contract is made, they must both agree to the terms and conditions. You scratch my back, I scratch yours situation. They can both try to weasel their way out of the arrangement through loopholes, though consequences and outcomes may vary.

A bond is capable of leaving the demon at the mercy of the wizard--though it can go horribly wrong (loopholes again, weak bond, etc.).

I'm down with playing either role. Setting can be modern or more d&d based.

Beauty The Beast and The Beast Wielder

Not necessarily a romance, but If you get uncomfortable with toxic relationships or body horror, you might want to scroll past this one. It will get weird and creepy up in here.

For this one I have a specific character in mind : my undead garbage disposal, April. She was brought back to life (maybe a cult, maybe by her loved ones, maybe by YC?) and her memory is foggy. She doesn't know who she is, but she knows she's hungry. April is a ghoul who has unsettling (or should I say FUNsettling, eh??? Eh????) abilities, like dislocating her jaw and continuing to stretch it out until her skin rips apart--and still having the biting power to crush bone. She still feels pain, so just imagine that horror show screaming in agony while she comes at you down a dark alley.

YC, ideally, is sadistic and enjoys torturing people. April can be a fun little side project in that department--but she is also really good at disposing of bodies. If not outright sadistic, YC could be a crime boss, or a mad scientist that goes a lil too far with experimentation, etc. Either way, as the story progresses, April will begin to ask questions, become more self aware, and possibly even revolt or step deeper into the dark side. Could go down a yandere route, idk, I just wanna explore more horror elements.

Found Family/Platonic Relationships

This isn't a plot so much as something I'm always craving. Will list pairings for this one.
Bolded = YC. Asterisks for bigger cravings.

Magic User x Familiar
Villain x Apprentice ***
Demon Lord x Apprentice ***
Villain x Young hero sent to fight them
Traveler x Tagalong ***
Adventurer x Adventurer ***

Last edited:
Howdy, new to the site and looking for rps. This one seems interesting enough if you're still in the market for a partner. Gotta say, the Dirty Halos one seems like a pretty fun concept...that or the Villain x Apprentice one seems kinda funny. Shoot a message back if you're interested I guess.

I would like to RP the Warlocked story with you, as long as its medieval fantasy. I'm in the mood for it lately.
You don't seem to have every detail of the plot planned, which is perfect. We can talk about it.
As long as your OC its not a furry we can get along just fine.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back