• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Fandom Closed, making a new roleplay ad soon <3

KawaiiRose

Rosemi <3 (slow replies atm)
Roleplay Availability
Roleplay Type(s)
My Interest Check
Introduction
Hello! I'm Rosemi, though you may also call me Rosie or Rose for short. I'm brand new to this website, and hoping to dive back into roleplaying after about 4 months. I'm looking for 18+ partners since I am 23 years old, so I'll give that good ole minors dni (do not interact). Since I'm using this section to introduce myself, I'll also add that I go by she/her pronouns, I'm a cosmetologist, and I have dyslexia (how that adds into my roleplay skills and replies will be detailed later). I'm a bit awkward in conversations at first, but if we end up ooc chatting for a bit I usually end up being extroverted and funny, like the type of person that'll send you memes if you say you're upset.
As I mentioned already, I haven't had a roleplay in just about 4 months, I had a really long offline break since things such as social media were getting to my head a bit, but I've once again connected back online and I find myself wanting to go back to my nerd hobbies. As the title suggests, I want to roleplay fandoms. I also love to talk about the fandoms I'm in quite a bit so even if we don't work out as roleplay partners we could end up nerding out together!
This will be clarified more farther down on this post, but I take 2-5 day offline breaks every once in a while. I'd say that I take these breaks once every two weeks, though if I need more time offline, I'll take more time offline.
I believe that that's a good enough self introduction for now, if you want to know more about me, we can always talk! :D

Rules
These are some rules I have for my potential roleplay partners. Depending on which one it is, I could end up just leaving the conversation due to you breaking a rule, so please keep them in mind when you reach out to me and chat with me.

- Please be semi-literate, literate, or advanced literate. My writing can be as short as 2 paragraphs, or as long as 7 paragraphs depending on how my partner writes. (I consider 10+ lines a paragraph btw.)
- I've mentioned this already, but you must be 18 or older to reach out to me. I personally just don't feel comfortable roleplaying with a minor, especially since romance is a genre I crave in roleplays.
- I do not roleplay super dark themes. I can understand some angst or a tragic backstory for a character, but I do have limits that I want you to respect. Speaking of those limits, I ask that you read the spoiler below that lists my triggers/limits. They are UNCENSORED, just warning you before you read them.
- Rape
- Eating disorders
- Detailed abuse (I'm fine with slight mentions of it in a characters backstory, but I do not want to roleplay anything with abuse in it)
- Pedophilia (now this one is a very touchy subject for me especially, so please be especially considerate of this one)
- Alcohol or drug abuse (I'm fine with any of age characters drinking or doing these things once in a while in the roleplay, but when it goes too far it's just.... no)

These are less touchy subjects that aren't as extreme as those 5, but are still very uncomfortable for me to roleplay:
- Slurs
- Racism or homophobia (as someone in both demographics, these two things can upset me quite a bit)

Again, I don't even feel comfortable talking about these subjects, so I'd just like to avoid them all together.

- Tell me about any rules, triggers, or other things you want your roleplay partners to know when you reach out to me. I'll respect your boundaries and rules just as much as you respect mine :)
- Do not rush me for replies! Sometimes I will send replies super fast, sometimes they'll be very slow. Here's a bit about the amount of time I'll spend on here if it matters to you:
I am not consistently online! I take several breaks from my devices and the internet, and I reply rather slow sometimes due to my dyslexia or being burnt out on one conversation. Here are some things to know about my online activity:
- I will randomly pop offline. Sometimes we might be mid planning a roleplay or mid talking about something ooc, and I'll get distracted by something irl and just go offline with no warning. Then, I'll pop back on later and just continue talking.
- Sometimes I will be online talking with other people, participating in forum discussions, or browsing other roleplays while not replying to a few select chats. This is because I get burnt out on conversations easily sometimes, and need to go to another one to gain energy for it back. I am not ghosting you, so don't worry, I'm just making sure that I have the energy to actually conversate with you <3
- I very randomly go on offline breaks. I will always tell you when I plan to do so, but it'll be very last minute. For example, about 20 minutes after we talk about something I'll be all like "Oh yeah I'm going offline for 5 days starting tomorrow." Though if an emergency happens, I will just dip offline with no warning. So, if I'm gone for several days without warning, just know it's probably for a good reason.

- Please DM me for roleplay purposes, I don't want this thread to get bumped a lot because people are replying to it.
- I absolutely will NOT roleplay a pairing with a huge age gap. If it's a minor x adult or two adults with drastic age gaps, like 30 years apart and what not, I will not do it.
- I also only roleplay romance roleplays! There can be adventure, drama, angst, and many other genres, but romance is a must.
- Be alright with themes of queerness! Often times, my ocs or headcanons for characters will include things such as them being nonbinary or gay.

I will respect your rules, so I expect you to respect mine.

Fandoms + Pairings
These are all the fandoms I enjoy roleplaying! I've included canonical characters I can portray and ships. If we end up doing a roleplay where I play an oc at all, I will send that information over DMs. :)
*Quick note! The gender pairings I list for each pairing may not go over allowing characters who are nonbinary, genderfluid, demigirl/demiboy, etc, but I am open to your character(s) being of a gender other than male or female, despite me only listing MxM, MxF, or FxF pairings in this post.

Danganronpa
(There are a lot of characters in Danganronpa, so I put information in spoilers to not crowd the post.)
Types of pairings I'm willing to do for this fandom:
MxM, MxF, FxF, Canon x Canon, Canon x oc, oc x oc (double friendly for all)
Canonical characters
These are canon characters that I have played as before:
- Toko Fukawa
- Byakuya Togami
- Junko Enoshima
- Chihiro Fujisaki
- Hiyoko Saionji
- Fuyuhiko Kuzuryuu
- Mikan Tsumiki
- Shuichi Saihara
- Kaede Akamatsu
- Tenko Chabashira
- Gonta Gokuhara
- Kokichi Oma
- Miu Iruma

These are canon characters I have never played as before but would like to try to! (That means my portrayal of them may not be perfect):
- Hifumi Yamada
- Sakura Ogami
- Celestia Ludenberg/Taeko Yasuhiro
- Kyoko Kirigiri
- Mahiru Koizumi
- Nagito Komaeda
- Gundham Tanaka
- Kaito Momota
- Angie Yonaga
Ships
These are ships between canon characters that I'd be comfortable roleplaying! I've categorized them by MxM, MxF, and FxF ships.

MxM
Shuichi x Kokichi
Byakuya x Makoto
Makoto x Nagito
Shuichi x Kaito
Kiibo x Shuichi
Gundham x Kazuichi
Chihiro x Makoto
Chihiro x Taka

MxF
Shuichi x Kyoko
Makoto x Kyoko
Shuichi x Kaede
Kokichi x Kaede
Kokichi x Himiko
Kiibo x Miu
Tsumugi x Hifumi
Ibuki x Hajime
Toko x Makoto
Chihiro x Aoi

FxF
Ibuki x Kaede
Kaede x Sayaka
Sayaka x Ibuki
Tsumugi x Kaede
Sakura x Aoi
Kyoko x Aoi
Kaede x Miu
Himiko x Tenko
Tenko x Kaede
Tenko x Mahiru

*Ocs can be sent over dms!

Doki Doki Literature Club
FxF, canon x canon, oc x canon, oc x oc (double friendly for oc x canon and oc x oc)

Canonical characters:
These are canon characters I have played before:
- Natsuki
- Sayori

These are characters I have not played before but would love to try to:
- Monika

Ouran Highschool Host Club
MxM, MxF, oc x canon, oc x oc (double friendly for both)

Canonical characters:
- Hikaru Hitachiin
- Tamaki Suoh
- Mitsukuni Haninozuka

- Kyoya Ootori
- Umehito Nekozawa

Given
MxM, canon x canon (no doubling)

Canonical characters:
- Mafuyu Sato

- Ugetsu Murata
- Ritsuka Ueonyama
- Haruki Nakayama

Ships:
These are ships I'd be comfortable with roleplaying!
- Mafuyu x Uenoyama
- Ugetsu x Akihiko *note that this ship will only take place in a different timeline where they match up a bit more
- Haruki x Akihiko

Carole & Tuesday
FxF, canon x canon (no doubles)

Canonical characters:
- Tuesday Simmons
- Carole
- Angela

Ships:
- Tuesday x Carole
- Tuesday x Angela

Kakegurui
FxF, canon x canon, oc x canon, oc x oc (double friendly for all)

Canonical characters:
- Yumeko Jabami
- Runa Yomozuki
- Yumemi Yumenite

- Midari Ikishima
- Mary Saotome
- Yuriko Nishinotouin
- Erimi Mushibami

Ships:
- Yumeko x Mary
- Runa x Yumeko
- Runa x Midari
- Mary x Ririka
- Yumeko x Kirari
- Istuki x Mary

Demon Slayer
*Please note that I have never roleplayed this fandom before! That being said, my portrayal of canon characters may be off since I've never attempted to use any of them in a roleplay before. I also have not read the manga, so please do not spoil it for me.

MxF, FxF, MxM, canon x oc, oc x oc (double friendly for both)

Characters that I think I can portray well:
Shinobu Kocho, Mitsuri Kanroji, Zenitsu Agatsuma, Tanjiro Kamado, Hashibira Inosuke, Kyojuro Rengoku, Nezuko Kamado

My Hero Academia
*Please note that I'm not as willing to do this fandom as other ones due to bad experiences roleplaying it in the past. I do NOT like toxic or sexual themes, especially while roleplaying a fandom where the characters are all mostly minors. I also will NOT argue over silly things such as ships. Do not feel like you can't reach out to me to roleplay this fandom though, because I do highly enjoy the show and characters.
*Also, I haven't watched the newest season or read the manga, so no spoilers please!

Pairings I'm willing to do for this fandom:
MxM, MxF, FxF, canon x canon, canon x oc, oc x oc (double friendly for canon x oc and oc x oc)

Characters that I have played before and can portray well:
- Katsuki Bakugo
- Ochaco Uraraka
- Izuku Midoriya
- Tenya Iida
- Himiko Toga

Characters that I have not played before but would like to try doing so! (My portrayals of them may not be perfect right off the bat):
- Mina Ashido
- Denki Kaminari
- Tsuyu Asui
- Momo Yaoyorozu
- Nejire Hado
- Mirio Togata

Ships:
Bakugo x Kirishima
Kirishima x Denki
Momo x Jiro
Denki x Jiro
Toga x Midoriya
Toga x Uraraka
Uraraka x Tsuyu
Iida x Uraraka
Midoriya x Uraraka
Todoroki x Momo
Todoroki x Midoriya

That'll be all!
If you want to roleplay with me, I'd much appreciate a DM! :D
(PS I'm still very new to this site and figuring out how DMs work on this site specifically so sorry if I mess it up ajfhhggjf ---)

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread

Back