• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

[CLOSED] Looking for 1x1 RP Partner :)

xiumi

Master of Procrastination
[EDIT] I'm found a couple of RP partners already :) I don't want to chew more than I can swallow so I think I have enough RPs to work with for a while xD .

Hello! I'm looking for an RP partner (why else would I be here right?
xD ) who'd be willing to work with a newbie like me.

***I have a couple of pairing ideas written below.

But first a little bit about me:

I became interested in RP after reading a friend's story. I've actually thought of trying RPing for a while now after much indecision, I finally decided to take the next step and make an account here. I've never RPed before so this is actually all very foreign to me >< I've yet to have my first RP ever.

I consider myself a decent writer but I haven't done any writing aside from academic and reflective papers for my college classes so.... I haven't really done any creative writing for a long while. I thought that this would be a great chance for me to change that and use my rusty, (but hopefully) still creative brain.

Okay, with that out of the way, here are my expectations and what you can expect from me:

• Please write in proper English. I can't stress this enough. I'm by no means a grammar Nazi and I, myself, make mistakes, but I do like to be able to read without getting confused simply because you don't punctuate your sentences or because the sentence was poorly structured.

• I don't have a lot of plot ideas so yours would certainly be welcome for discussion.

• I can only write MxF (probably). I don't have anything against MxM or FxF and in fact, I've read a few, but I highly doubt I can write one myself ._. I can probably RP as either male or female; I don't really have a preference

• I am fairly busy with school stuff so I don't know how often I can actually reply; but I'll try to reply as often as I can. If I really get into our RP, chances are, I'll probably invest more time in it.

• If you become busy for personal reason, become inactive, or decide to drop the RP, please let me know so that I don't continue to expect a reply from you when it's not coming :/ If the same happens to me, I'd be sure to let you know as well.

• You get back what you give. If you give me one-liners, I'll probably do the same thing. If you give me paragraphs, I'll try to write about the same amount.

• Please, please be friendly and patient with me >< I'd like to meet a friend as well as a partner; and like I said, I'm new at this and I'm still learning so I might not do everything correctly at first

That aside, I do have a couple of pairing ideas that I came up with while I was driving. Here they are:

*xe = he/she

Angel x Human -- For some reason or another, an angel is sent down to earth where xe* meets the human. In the beginning, the angel does not have any "human emotions" and bases his/her actions on what xe thinks is just whether or not it is morally right. As they spend more time together, the human teaches the angel how it feels to be human. And the human serves as the angel's moral compass.

Demon x Human -- Human makes a deal with the demon in exchange for his/her soul. For this one, I thought that the relationship should revolve around the deal. The human wishes for things that xe thinks that will benefit him/her but the demon thinks otherwise. Nonetheless the demon accepts the human's wish. Unlike conventional demon stereotype (cruel, sadistic, evil, etc.), I would like the demon to be more fair minded. (It's a bit odd, but it'd be great if it works out lol)

Cupid x Target -- Cupid is supposed to make 2 people fall for each other; xe messes up and one of the targets realizes who xe is. They work together to make the original partner fall for the target but things happen along the way....and you know where I'm going with this xD

I'd like the RPs to be more plot centered and less romance focused. I know the plots I put are pretty romance centered but it'd be great if there was a bigger factor that moves the plot along. Don't get me wrong; I like romance just as much as the next person but I feel that if romance is prioritized, the plot is not as well developed. Still, I'd like to have romance incorporated in the stories.

If you don't like any of these, feel free to send me your ideas and we can discuss it
:) I'm much better at helping someone better their plot than coming up with one myself.

If you're interested, please PM me because I can't PM people at the moment ^^;; We can discuss the plots further.

This post ended up being longer than I planned lol Sorry about that

Last edited by a moderator:
I like the Cupid x Target idea. :D

EDIT: I can't PM myself either. Gotta wait another 2/3 hours. xD

@xiumi Of course! Do you want to make character sheets / discuss plot more? We can probably make the RP thread and discuss stuff in the OutOfCharacter section or something. 
Since we can't PM atm, yah know?

Greetings newbie! I very much like your demon/human idea, I'd really like to do it with you :)

Bunneh said:
@xiumi Of course! Do you want to make character sheets / discuss plot more? We can probably make the RP thread and discuss stuff in the OutOfCharacter section or something. 
Since we can't PM atm, yah know?
oh sure, that's fine. i'll make us a thread ^^ 
@Ducktard awesome :D let's do it ^^ would you like to do it on a thread or through PM?

It's the same for me, really, whatever you feel most comfortable with :) You wanna do some planning first or something?

@Ducktard yeah, i think so because aside from what i put there, i haven't really planned anything xD i'll make us a thread then :)

Hm,while I am not interested all that much with what you have listed,I do have some ideas if you're willing to work with me on them.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back