• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Multiple Settings (closed) Looking for 1x1! Let's have some fun!

kukurisu

penguin
Roleplay Type(s)
Edit: Closed for now!! Will make an update/bump when it's open again

Hello! My name is Krys! I'm new here, so please bear with me! I love playing as magical creatures (or anything that's just not quite fully human) the most, but I'll try my best with pretty much anything. I don't really have many requirements and I pretty much go with the flow, so I hope we can have some fun. :^D

I have the most experience with MxM, but I'm up for any combination, really. Also, RPing either on here or on Discord is completely fine with me!

Hey there! I don't request for much. I don't have a huge requirement for my partners. As with most people, a decent understanding of English is great but at the same time I'm okay with mistakes and typos. Generally, as long as it's understandable I can go with it. If it just looks like a bunch of gibberish that is... Obviously unacceptable. (sorry) I have no requirement for how long posts must be, and I understand some will naturally be shorter than others, but note that if you give short replies mine will generally be the same and the RP will die really quickly.

Establishing the general plot is a must for me, but anything beyond the setting and who the characters are is optional. If you want to have it planned out really well, that's fine by me but I am also appreciative of not knowing what comes next. I do find that I prefer it more when there's at least a small understanding of what scene we're going to play if the plot gets a little lost, though, so no matter what a small amount of planning would be nice.

I know real life gets ridiculous sometimes, so I don't mind if replies are not quite so frequent (though of course frequent replies are the best!) It'd be nice if I could poke you every few days or so to make sure you're alive though. Unless, of course, if you told me before we started the general speef your replies will be!

Finally? I guess this is the last point? I'd love if we could actually become friends! I find it's more fun to play around when we're actually friends and having OOC talk as well!! (when we're actually chatting I have to warn you my English is not quite so well written h- haha...)

Hello! As I said earlier, my name is Krys!

I generally mirror my partner's amount of words. I can write a lot or very little, but note that there will naturally be posts that are of a shorter nature than usual. Also, I haven't RPed for a little while so if my English is weird or anything, please let me know. Since it's been a while, please forgive me if my character goes a little OOC. I'm working on it.

Sometimes real life or other hobbies can be overwhelming, so if I disappear for a few days or so don't worry. Just give me a little shout and poke me and I'll get to writing. It's not really that I've lost interest or anything, it just sometimes gets a bit difficult to juggle all the things I want and need to do. If I know that I'll be busy for a while, I'll let you know beforehand! Of course, I'd appreciate it if you let me know, too.

I don't have any plots at the moment, but I think any of the following character combinations could be fun!
Magical Creature x Anything
Angel x Demon (or, Angel/Demon x Human/Hunter etc)
Just plain humans are fine too!
We could go on an adventure or just have some casual slice of life. I'm a sucker for cliche things like enemies to lovers, so lay it on me.

I prefer playing with original characters, but I'm up for playing with pokemon too!

That's all, I think! Thank you for reading up to here if you have!! :^D I hope we can have some fun!

Last edited:
I am also a sucker for clichés like enemies to lovers. I might actually have a plot in mind for it too that has a lot of space for us to throw in other things as well.

I am also a sucker for clichés like enemies to lovers. I might actually have a plot in mind for it too that has a lot of space for us to throw in other things as well.
Yesss sounds great!! Send a DM my way and we can start things off! :^D

Users who are viewing this thread

Back