• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Zackarie

シ Hi there! Thanks for coming to check my rp information out! シ
⌇ I’m Zackarie (of course a screen name and my first OC’s name), a 22 transmale that loves to write and is after more genres to roleplay about! ⌇​

ꉕ What i'm looking for ꉕ
⁑ You have to be 18+, I do not roleplay with anyone underage as it makes me very uncomfortable.

⁑ A long term partner where we both contribute to plot and play both our main characters along with background characters.

⁑ Multiple paragraph replies, I will be giving at minimum three paragraphs for a reply. I do understand not everyone can or wants to put in that amount of writing, but that just leads me to say “sorry if you were interested, good luck on your search!” Not looking to be lenient in the length department. I will always accept more length as long as you remember my limit I have set!
ꉕ What i'm about in the rp sense ꉕ
⁑ Long drawn out scenes where we really feel what the characters are going through.

⁑ Slow burn that leads to a happy ending.

⁑ Terrible, horrible pits that have one or both of our characters grow and learn, or perhaps gain a trauma they have to discover how to live through.

⁑ Fantasy roleplay with vast open worlds that we develop together.

⁑ Heavy angst filled scenes that lead to a satisfying end.
ꉕ What I want from a partner ꉕ
⁑ Being able to consistently reply, looking for at least two replies a week but definitely would like a bit faster if possible.

⁑ If you find yourself not liking the roleplay or wanting to stop just communicate. I am more than fine with changing something or totally stopping! Though I will say, I am not going to be too open for continuing one if we’ve stopped for a while.

⁑ Not using a Mary/Gary-sue, I like characters that are balanced and not going to act as if they should be a main character like this was a novel just about them.
¤ Genres I RP¤
Ӫ Romance
  • its primary focus on the relationship and romantic love between two people, and usually has an "emotionally satisfying and optimistic ending."
Ӫ High Fantasy
  • set in an alternative, fictional ("secondary") world, rather than the "real" or "primary" world.
Ӫ Urban Fantasy
  • a genre of fiction, a subgenre of fantasy in which the narrative uses supernatural elements in a 19th-century to 21st-century (or equivalent) urban society.
Ӫ Mystery
  • a genre of fiction usually involving a mysterious death or a crime to be solved.
Ӫ Thriller
  • are characterized and defined by the moods they elicit, giving viewers heightened feelings of suspense, excitement, surprise, anticipation and anxiety.
Ӫ Horror
  • a genre of speculative fiction which is intended to frighten, scare, disgust, or startle its readers by inducing feelings of horror and terror.
Ӫ Super Hero
  • a genre of speculative fiction examining the adventures, personalities and ethics of costumed crime fighters known as superheroes, who often possess superhuman powers and battle similarly powered criminals known as supervillains.
Ӫ Space Opera
  • a subgenre of science fiction that emphasizes space warfare, melodramatic adventure, interplanetary battles, chivalric romance, and risk-taking.
¤ Ideas ¤
Of course these are just vague ideas and need to be developed further and they can be cross genre!

♢ Meet Cute
  • Book store
  • Coffee shop
  • College campus
  • Business trip

♢ Werewolves and Vampires
  • Small town rivalry
  • Full moon meet
  • Werewolf and human
  • Vampire and human

♢ Merfolk
  • Under the sea
  • Defending territory
  • Meeting a human

♢ D&D Feel
  • Questing
  • RPing a campaign
  • Monster of the week

♢ Modern Fantasy Cafe
  • All the cliches!

♢ Clue™
  • Just a simple dinner party gone south!
  • There’s a killer! At school!!

♢ Slasher
  • Horror RP based on the popular film genre

♢ On The Run
  • Kids running from some trouble they got into
  • Burglars that were almost caught

♢ Serial Killer
  • Detectives rp
  • One is the killer the other is slowly figuring it out

♢ The City of Townsville
  • A super powered rp
  • Supers exist and us regular humans have to clean up after them

♢ Trapped in Space
  • You’re on a ship, lost in space, how will you survive with your crewmates?
¤ Pairings ¤
Really just putting this out there since I do have the romance option out there! I lean more towards the LGBT+ shipping, but I do have bisexual characters and with them I am more than willing to pair them with someone who naturally fits. I will never do a pre-established relationship as I am only doing original characters and would prefer to have our characters meet and see how things go.

¤ Writing sample ¤
Growing up in the sea cane with a litany of issues, one being the fact that the majority of those around him were raised to believe humans were some vile thing who were selfish and greedy. But. John had only seen such kind gestures, these smaller humans waved to him and would get these wide grins before being tucked away to leave the coast. These were the times he had wonderfully tucked away as memories to keep his more positive outlook on these humans.

There weren’t many fellow mer John had met that indulged that want that John had to discuss these humans. He was sure there were mer that shared his opinions, John just hadn’t met them yet. That was another want from him, to meet a more positive mer that he could talk with about this. Of course he didn’t just care about this one thing, it had become something that he was gaining more and more want to explore as those around him pushed this away. Sort of like being told not to do something, or exactly like that.

Even his father, someone who was usually a beaming light of sunshine that brought a lovely view to everything, had a disdain for those land dwelling humans. He learned years ago not to bring up his want to meet these humans and instead began meeting them in somewhat secret. There was really only so much sneaking around he could do, luckily he had gotten away with it for now. John had a cave that he could swim up to and if anyone walked deep enough in the cave would be met with a friendly mer face. His large thin ears expressively would move with excitement if someone would stay and speak with him.

The cave John had found was beautiful from what he had explored. There were various plant life that ranged from overgrown aquatic vegetation to vines that covered the cave walls. He was lucky the cave had an opening like it did, something where he could stay in the water while getting a glimpse at the land without having those judging eyes looking over him. Human or mer.

On this late afternoon John was just getting done with harvesting the veggies from his family garden, mostly for the market but he did munch on one of them as he worked. Bringing in the plentiful harvest John set the basket on the dining room table and headed for his father who was in the middle of prepping for his next class. He was a professor at the local university, so being on top of this kind of thing was always a goal of the man.

“Hey dad! I’m done with my chores for the day. I’m going out but I’ll be back before dinner.” He announced and slowly swam for the door waiting for a reply.
“I’ll be needing your help with making that tonight, so please be home earlier than usual.” He piped up from his open office.
“Alright! Love you dad, see you later!”

And with that he was off!

John made sure to swim towards the brush of the sea before turning after he was sure no one was following. This was his discovery and didn’t need anyone else hanging out at the cave. He had his arms stretched out in front of himself as he sped through the water, aiming right for the center of the pool. Breaking through the surface of the water John took a breath of that fresh air with an ‘ah’ hummed out.

Living under the salty sea water John was all too used to that taste so he savored the way the surface air tasted, how it felt. And today? It was warm, and tasted of a fire far off.​

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread

Back