• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Futuristic [CLOSED] Halo: Rings Forbidden

Frayea

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

The year is 2552 and Humanity is at war with an alien supremacy known as the covenant

and they are losing....

the covenant have burned their worlds and killed millions of innocent civilians, animals and other species in their genocidal campaign against the humans.....

And Earth is their last bastion of peace, a carefully guarded secret, but not anymore, the covenant have breached the outer worlds, resulting into heavy casualties, and now, military leaders of the United Nations Space Command are preparing for a retaliation strike against the covenant forces that linger within our realms.

The Hercules, another Infinity class super carrier is a United Nations Space Command warship designed by the Office of Naval Intelligence to push back covenant forces within their endeavor and now orbits around Human space as it prepares for Human conquest

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

5OjxM3m.jpg

Greetings, and welcome to Halo: Rings Forbidden, a role play project that I've been working on for quite some time now, but first, allow me to introduce myself, my name is Frayea
or whatever you might deem worthy of calling me, and I've been role-playing for many years now, however i will admit that i am struggling with finding partners that are willing to commit
for a potentially long term session, and so i decided to make my own server of which anyone can join and have some fun, however before i continue, let me add a few pointers

FACTIONS

United Nations Space Command (UNSC)

The Untied Nations Space Command is the military, exploratory, and scientific agency of the Unified Earth Government.
- Humans

Office of Naval Intelligence

The Office of Naval Intelligence service of the United Nations Space Command (UNSC) Navy, primarily concentrated on gathering Intel or so as most people think, along with their grim and mysterious backgrounds it's safe to say that ONI is one of the most secretive divisions of the UNSC Naval Command.

- Humans

Covenant

The Covenant are the main antagonist within the franchise as they came into contact with the Unified Earth Government on February 3rd, 2525, however the Office of Naval Intelligence speculates that the covenant have made contact with humans many years before the human-covenant war commenced, and the covenant are an alien supremacy consisting of several alien species that linger within the Universe, initially established by the Prophets or San’Shyuum, and the Sangheilis whereas the Prophets declared war on Humanity after discovering that they were related to the Forerunners; an ancient race that spans over 100,000 years and more were worshiped by the covenant, and knowing that the humans were descendants or surviving Forerunners had realized that this would contradict their religion and destroy them, ultimately leaving them with no choice but to declare war upon Humanity, hoping that the information they were given by the Luminary would perish along with their enemy.

( - All races will be allowed to play as the story progresses and other species as the players expand and players will have the ability to suggest new lore of which the server can use in order to create a more dynamic environment as Halo is already filled with rich lore and missing ones, gives us the perfect opportunity for the players to create their own story, and now with that out of the way, if you're interested, or have any more questions? DM me as i am always and mostly online! Still suspicious yet still wish to discuss something? Here! Have my discord ID! Frayea#2075 (However do keep in mind that the server is in It's beta stages and so certain options will change in the future depending on how it progresses! Anyhow without further ado, happy role-playing folks! )

Last edited:
(Wish to join! I love the halo series, and after watching the Episode: Prototype, from the anime, I have had some concepts I wanted to try out!)

UNSC Weapons Development Facility, Sahara Desert.

10:45 P.M.

"Are the battle suits ready for the assault?"

The conference room had a person in a high ranking uniform stand in the center.

He had short red hair, green eyes, and light skin.

Up on screen, UNSC commanders from across the planet were on the monitor, looking at the man.

"We almost finished calibrations and arming the weapons. Our best pilots will soon be ready to be deployed." Said the red head.

"You better hope so Commander Amuro! The last prototype weapons your team created didn't even scratch the covenant fleet the slightest!" One of the military personnel on screen shouted.

"Trust me. We were ill prepared the last time. We now have the tech and resources needed to defeat the covenant, or at least drive them back. This is our chance to have the newest Battle suit in actual combat. We can't fail. This planet depends on us." Amuro responded.

"You better be certain. We expect the machine catapults to launch your team within 1 hour!"

"I am certain. We will succeed. Over and out."

The screens went black as Amuro left the room and out to a hangar. Inside were large machines resembling the Spartan soldiers that were once a great force in Battle, before many of them perished in the wars of the outer colonies.

Amuro walked up to one machine in general. It was like the others, but Amuro knew better. He put a hand up to it's visor, and said, "I'm through hiding. I will use everything I have to stop them. I can't fail the UNSC. I have to succeed...... For my brother........."

(That is right. Ghost from Legends in this has a brother who had access to the data before the facility on Algolis was destroyed.)

I love it, I'll send you the discord link immediately, welcome aboard the UNSC Hercelus and thank you for taking your time of writing to such an extend!

Users who are viewing this thread

Back