• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Fandom (Closed for Plotting now) Warrior Cats Roleplay Search

That sounds good. We have to decide what their foe is. Is it the clans versus themselves or another creature? If it's the clan's versus another creature, I can see a dragon or a type of smaller dragon race (something more reasonable for the cats to fight). I can already see that the clans would have less members for each clan due to the war and apprentices being sent out earlier than they should into battle scenarios.

I think the war would be not amongst themselves, but towards a smaller race of dragon that may be easier to defeat? But because of the quantity or the sheer strength of the dragons, they are failing to win the war?

That's that was I leaning more towards too. With smaller dragons, they will probably not only attack the cats, but would also steal the prey for themselves in the surrounding areas, I would imagine. That could lead to the clans trespassing onto each other's territory and breaking out into smaller fights where they aren't willing to fully fight since they don't want to risk losing their numbers even more when they have a worse opponent to fight than another clan. At least, that's my thoughts with the smaller dragon race. Do you think it might be too much?

Since we have a general plot and setting, we should probably start making the clans and the cats inside them. For the clan that has the ability of flight, I was thinking they could be called Azureclan as it's a word linked to a clear blue sky. Maybe Terraclan for the one that has the ability of strength since they are live and roam the earth like normal cats, but physically stronger. I have no names ideas for the water cat since I think it'll depend on the placement of the clan itself. Would they live at the ocean, lake, or river? We can change the other two clan name ideas, if you don't like them. They just came into mind is all. ^^

I like the names we have so far, and I think for the Water cats we could have them live at the bottom of a lake? Possibly like the lake territory?

Hm. Lakeclan or Poolclan as possible names?
For the clan cats, how many mains should we have for each clan while we use the rest as secondary? Since we have three clans, I'm thinking I can probably do three cats as mains per one.

If you would give me a few moments, I can think of a name for the clan as Poolclan and Lakeclan don't sound very appealing? And three main cats per sounds good

Alrighty. I'm thinking the mains should be a variety of age groups/ranks so we can cover a general base for the clans as well.

Sounds good! I have a few ideas for names at the moment, maybe Deepclan, as they would like pretty deep in the lake, or possibly Aquaclan? These are just ideas, and I can change them if need be.

Hm, I like Aquaclan as it fits the other two nicely. I'm just making up general names/simplified profiles for my nine cats now so I can share the profiles with you.

That took a lot more time than I thought it would. Now that I have a bunch of mains created, I will say that I'm interested in doing smaller or bigger plot directions with Hawkpaw, Ripplefur, and Coralpaw. For Coralpaw, I might make him a loner or make him change clans in the future since he has more interest in the land. We could even use him for a forbidden love plot between him and a different clan cat, if you want.

As for the adult cats, I didn't pick any ranks for them other than warrior yet since I wanted to see if you have any thoughts about them or want to use them for your cats lore and etc. Not to mention that I want the decision for any mains being leaders, deputies, or medicine cats to be made together; especially at the starting stage. We can have secondary cats be the higher positions for now, if you want.

Azureclan
Leader:
Deputy:
Medicine:
Warriors:
---Lightstep: A small she-cat tabby with lighter cream colored fur and very faint stripes, her eyes are pale yellow. She is a shy she-cat who is usually very quiet and fast on her paws. In the air, she barely makes a sound while in flight. She is patient and thoughtful of what others want and need.
---Breezeheart: A fluffy she-cat with blue-gray like fur and pale green eyes. Unlike her name, she is not fast on her paws; however, she is very agile while flying and able to do risky movements in the air without being hit or hitting an object accidentally. She is a warm and welcoming she-cat who hates fighting.
Apprentices:
---Hawkpaw: A tom with dark brown fur and bright green eyes, his fur around his lips is white which continues past his belly. With a keen interest for battle, Hawkpaw wants to grow to be the strongest warrior in his clan to protect the clan. He is a proud tom who always finds a way to brag about himself, his family, or his clan.
Queens:
Kits:
Elders:

Terraclan
Leader:
Deputy:
Medicine:
Warriors:
---Quartzpath: A white she-cat with golden eyes and fluffy fur. She uses her strength to dig up the earth to look for strange or helpful things in her free time. She is very energetic towards everything she does and she is quick to react.
Apprentices:
---Fernpaw: A red tabby she-cat with orange eyes. She is easily nervous by the smallest of things and has to convince herself or be pressured by others to step outside of what makes her feel comfortable. She is very compassionate, but unsure of herself and usually indecisive.
---Ivypaw: A mainly white calico tom who has a ginger mask on his face and splotches of black and ginger fur on his back and neck, his eyes are a soft green. He has a habit of listening to everything around him and studying patterns. He tends to keep himself neutral on topics that might cause outcry or drama.
Queens
Kits:
Elders:

Aquaclan:
Leader:
Deputy:
Medicine:
Warriors:
---Ripplefur: A dark gray she-cat with amber eyes. She is a swift swimmer and loves to explore as she has an endless curiosity. She has a bit of an ego and an attitude issue, but deep down she is a caring she-cat, she just doesn’t know how to act towards others and can’t control her sometimes sharp words.
---Troutleap: A tom with silver fur and a white underbelly, his eyes are golden yellow. He is very passionate about his clan and the desire to help his clan succeed and be the strongest in the area. He has no true sense of humour and is an overly serious cat.
Apprentices:
---Coralpaw: A ginger tabby tom with dark colored stripes in his fur and copper eyes. He is very talkative and playful, truly youthful in his heart. He has more interest in the land than the water; however, he never finds enough bravery to adventure farther on the land than what his clan needs or orders him to do.
Queens:
Kits:
Elders:

Last edited:
Yep, sounds good! I’ll be offline for quite a few hours today, but just let me know when you have your mains and if any ideas come to mind and I’ll read everything when I return.

So I've decided who I will use as mains, but I do have a question, how many mains? Just three, or can we have more? In my next reply, I will have the complete what we have so far and my mains so far (Three)

This is the clans so far, as I think they are. But my mains I think are going to be Cloudpaw, Aspencliff, and Frogpaw. We can figure out what we can do after we figure out all the other roles, maybe?

Azureclan

Leader:

Deputy:

Medicine:

Warriors:

---Lightstep: A small she-cat tabby with lighter cream colored fur and very faint stripes, her eyes are pale yellow. She is a shy she-cat who is usually very quiet and fast on her paws. In the air, she barely makes a sound while in flight. She is patient and thoughtful of what others want and need.

---Breezeheart: A fluffy she-cat with blue-gray like fur and pale green eyes. Unlike her name, she is not fast on her paws; however, she is very agile while flying and able to do risky movements in the air without being hit or hitting an object accidentally. She is a warm and welcoming she-cat who hates fighting.

---Quickfoot: A Tall, lanky tom with fiery fur, with royal blue eyes. He is very fast, and needs to work with agility, as his eye sight is bad. But he always smiles, and is almost like the Cheshire cat. When he flies, he looks like a flying flame. (Randomized_Chaos)

Apprentices:

---Hawkpaw: A tom with dark brown fur and bright green eyes, his fur around his lips is white which continues past his belly. With a keen interest for battle, Hawkpaw wants to grow to be the strongest warrior in his clan to protect the clan. He is a proud tom who always finds a way to brag about himself, his family, or his clan.

---Rosepaw: A tiny, pale rose colored, fluffy fur, with almost white eyes. She may look blind, but she actually has very good sight. She never had an interest in battle, and instead loves medicine. (Randomized_Chaos)

---Cloudpaw: A dusk colored tom, with almost fluffy fur. He has a flaming golden eye, with specks of emerald green and royal blue, and an icy light blue eye with specks of white, black, and grey. He is very anxious and jumpy, and words don't always form. But when he's alone he is very happy, and seems to speak to himself, But could take off very quickly and within a few minutes could reach Quickfoot's speed. (Randomized_Chaos)

Queens:

Kits:

Elders:

Terraclan

Leader:

Deputy:

Medicine:

Warriors:

---Quartzpath: A white she-cat with golden eyes and fluffy fur. She uses her strength to dig up the earth to look for strange or helpful things in her free time. She is very energetic towards everything she does and she is quick to react.

---Scorpionshade: A deep red she, with stripes, that make her look like a scorpion, with dark brown eyes. Although she glares almost 24/7, she likes to help around the camp in her spare time. (Randomized_Chaos)

---Aspencliff: A gentle giant, with pale brown, fluffy fur. He has pale green eyes, and spots of darker browns. Although he has the strength at least two warriors, he doesn't like battle. (Randomized_Chaos)

Apprentices:

---Fernpaw: A red tabby she-cat with orange eyes. She is easily nervous by the smallest of things and has to convince herself or be pressured by others to step outside of what makes her feel comfortable. She is very compassionate, but unsure of herself and usually indecisive.

---Ivypaw: A mainly white calico tom who has a ginger mask on his face and splotches of black and ginger fur on his back and neck, his eyes are a soft green. He has a habit of listening to everything around him and studying patterns. He tends to keep himself neutral on topics that might cause outcry or drama.

---Monarchpaw: An almost short tom, who looks like a monarch butterfly and has pale brown eyes. He is outgoing, and likes to bring his denmates on little adventures.

Queens:

Kits:

Elders:

Aquaclan:

Leader:

Deputy:

Medicine:

Warriors:

---Ripplefur: A dark gray she-cat with amber eyes. She is a swift swimmer and loves to explore as she has an endless curiosity. She has a bit of an ego and an attitude issue, but deep down she is a caring she-cat, she just doesn’t know how to act towards others and can’t control her sometimes sharp words.

---Troutleap: A tom with silver fur and a white underbelly, his eyes are golden yellow. He is very passionate about his clan and the desire to help his clan succeed and be the strongest in the area. He has no true sense of humour and is an overly serious cat.

---Silverriver: A white and light grey she with long fur, and calming, pale blue eyes. She is a very fast swimmer, and looks like a fish. She is very calm, and can calm down pretty much anyone. She can take any situation calmly. (Randomized_Chaos)

Apprentices:

---Coralpaw: A ginger tabby tom with dark colored stripes in his fur and copper eyes. He is very talkative and playful, truly youthful in his heart. He has more interest in the land than the water; however, he never finds enough bravery to adventure farther on the land than what his clan needs or orders him to do.

---Frogpaw: A dark brown tom with fur that looks fluffy but is not, and pitch black eyes. he has strong back legs, and can hop like a frog. He can be very sneaky, and sneaks onto land to play with the frogs. But he keeps to himself most of the time, as he has mood swings a lot. (Randomized_Chaos)

---Hailpaw: A white she, with splotches of black and grey eyes. She looks all black and white, but her personality is very colorful. She cares for her brother, Frogpaw, very much and can be protective. (Randomized_Chaos)

Queens:

Kits:

Elders:

Last edited by a moderator:
Well, for my mains I have nine, all the ones I made. I was thinking of making more for secondary/background purposes as well. You don’t have to have nine mains, if you think that’s a bit high. The three I was listing before where just ones I have the most interest/ideas for out of the nine.

I do not think it is too much! I really like being able to control many characters, so I will just use all of my characters I've made so far as my mains. And the three ones I have chose before I will probably do what you are doing.

ok, so I don't know if you're typing or not, but should we begin creating the rest of the characters before we move onto plot? Or perhaps the other way around?

While I know you are not online at the moment, I thought I'd tell you what I'll have been doing. I'm going to be working on my nine mains and a bit of their characters, not the backstory just yet, but their personalities and traits in general.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back