• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Multiple Settings [CLOSED FOR NOW] Experimental romance rp search

Amethyst Archive

Gimme amethyst pls
26158ba0c232ca94f938be0ddf06a94a.jpg
Hewwo, it is I, Amethyst, here with an experiment I wanna put into practice.

So, I am basically looking for a historical/fantasy rp. Although I welcome creatures of all kinds, let's not go too crazy and keep our mains humanoid. (This also means that vampires, demons, angels, or whatever has a human form are welcome).
Due to previous inquiries about the rp, I'd like to mention that I am not looking for stories that are closer to the high-fantasy genre. (So let's say for example that vampires aren't exactly acknowledged by the normal folk, they live in hiding or w/e.)

I have a male character that I want to try out, though his bio isn't 100% done yet. I'm hoping to develop him more through a RP. Think of 1700's aesthetics.
A short description about him: Of noble blood and alcohol, Finley does not uphold the standards that are expected of him. He and his sister are next in line to take over the family estate, however Finley shows no interest in doing so. His mind and desires go beyond the gates of his manor and at the same time no further than the comforts of his bedsheets.

I love to discuss plots for I have nothing concrete yet.
m×m is welcome, as is m×f. However, Finley is not the standard dominant one in a relationship. I'd like there to be a nice balance if anything.

I am a casual roleplayer. Meaning I don't pay attention to response time or post length. Quality over quantity. If you can't wait for 2 weeks for a reply, please do not bother to message me.

Please be over the age of 18. I'm not going to write with minors, sorry.
I am open to roleplaying through PM or Discord, I'm not too picky.

Interested or got questions? Message me!

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread

Back