• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Fandom (Closed for now) An RP thread based off Pokemon Platinum

I love it, skip all the options in between and go play punch out with the reigning champ.

I'm sure there will be opportunities to make any of those situations happen ^^
xD oh my ok. I imagine he's the type who fights anything regardless of species like an angry boy and Maple just pets him and calms him like "Dude chill its ok"

I was just playing a bit of Omega Ruby, and one thing I find kind of strange is that for my Deino, his favorite place for me to pet him in Pokemon-Amie is his collar-- the same place where Deinos have all of those pink wounds.

Paperface Paperface after reading your post why do I get the feeling that when the time comes for the creation trio to be introduced Kasey will be the first one to charge at Dialga and Palkia only to be flicked away with ease. Then immediately following that he'd be the first one to dive into the distortion world in an attempt to wrangle Giratina only to be spit right back out by it.
4o7q12.jpg

I have another question for all y'all fine people. Should the two groups come across each other on the road to Sandgem Town or meet up there?

Good morning lads! Let's see what needs respondin'-

He's not necessarily anger, just eager to test his limits. He'll keep fighting Pokémon to get stronger, until-
ohhhh a mystery goal? Is his family business a dangerous one like ruling the world?
I have another question for all y'all fine people. Should the two groups come across each other on the road to Sandgem Town or meet up there?
I think Sandgem to give time for the newcomers to interact, but I'm down for both ways.

ohhhh a mystery goal? Is his family business a dangerous one like ruling the world?
There are some shady dealings going on, but he's not going to attempt to rule the world himself. He's just trying to prove he's got what it takes to take over the business

There are some shady dealings going on, but he's not going to attempt to rule the world himself. He's just trying to prove he's got what it takes to take over the business
Ah ok, maybe he can help Maple out and have her understand that pokemon battles aren't necessarily bad or in danger all the time. She thinks it's too cruel even when her own life is in danger but she does have a silver lining. Of course, everyone is welcome too. I think that might be a good arc for her. I haven't decided too much on her I'm kind of stumped with her caretaking/breeding family business she will also have to learn to take over.

Paperface Paperface I'm really curious to see how that will go and how some of the characters may react if they ever find out.

Pumpkid Pumpkid I don't want to put words in anyones mouths, but I honestly believe that the two characters who would help Maple finally decide to follow in her brothers footsteps would either be Kasey or Vincent.

I think Kasey would do a fine job helping Maple, though his methods are a tat unorthodox. At this point he's getting more battle experience than Slakoth. Can't wait for Kasey to evolve xD

The start of their friendship would be rocky to say the leaat. On one corner we have sweet ol Maple who wouldn't hurt so much as a hair on a Pokémon on the other we have Kasey who'd be more than happy to dive in head first if the situation called for it.

True which makes it that much of a challenge and maybe the ole negative and positive can rub off or something~ muwahahaha! *ahem* but we shall see. It's only the beginning. John and Vincent will no doubt help lure Maple in little by little with their gentle attempt. I imagine Kasey would just grab Maple and toss her in head first under pressure or something lol

Kasey: "Fight first think later! Everyone works well under pressure"

Maple: *Decides to scream and run*

kasey: Now you're getting it

True which makes it that much of a challenge and maybe the ole negative and positive can rub off or something~ muwahahaha! *ahem* but we shall see. It's only the beginning. John and Vincent will no doubt help lure Maple in little by little with their gentle attempt. I imagine Kasey would just grab Maple and toss her in head first under pressure or something lol

Kasey: "Fight first think later! Everyone works well under pressure"

Maple: *Decides to scream and run*

kasey: Now you're getting it
I’m just thinking of the strike, scream, and run scene from the office

Just:
Kasey: Just remember. Strike, scream, and run.

Maple: *Slaps Cyrus who they happen to be fighting and the time, screeches, and runs*

Kasey:

Kasey: That may have been my fault.

A very concerned Anemone: What the hell Kasey?

I’m just thinking of the strike, scream, and run scene from the office

Just:
Kasey: Just remember. Strike, scream, and run.

Maple: *Slaps Cyrus who they happen to be fighting and the time, screeches, and runs*

Kasey:

Kasey: That may have been my fault.

A very concerned Anemone: What the hell Kasey?
you mean the fire drill? "Omg it's happening!"

Wild Ursaring: Minding its own business, not being an obstacle.

Kasey: ...and I took that personally
received_683259669041876.jpeg

PFTTT I LOVE THAT! SO MUCH! Kasey is feral and I support him.

And no not the fire drill. I think you can find it on YouTube.

Speaking of side arcs, I did have a small idea that on her journey to become more confident in contests, Anemone steals a page from Vincent’s and Oliver’s book and tries to take on a more flamboyant persona during competitions. And I just love the idea of her going full himedere as she fully gets into it. Only to exit the contest hall and just be an embarrassed mess and just internally scream.

i'm mainly waiting for Stitches and BoneBoy to post and respond to Oliver (and to a lesser extent Paperface)

I'm about to get to bed, which means I'll likely be on my phone for another hour or so before I actually go to sleep.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back