• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Fandom (Closed for now) An RP thread based off Pokemon Platinum

Pumpkid Pumpkid hey it's no problem!

And I always loved fighting both Dark Samus (the second battle against her) and Mutated Emperor Ing on Hard. Just fast paced and intense.

I never actually played the Metroid Prime games, just watched playthroughs and such of it, and I only realized recently that the ending for Metroid Prime 1 depends on how many items you found, NOT based on how much you scanned with the scan visor. :-_-lines:

Yeah sadly all metroid games are like that. But hey if it makes you feel better it took me years to realize Dark Samus was a reborn Metroid Prime.

Yeah sadly all metroid games are like that. But hey if it makes you feel better it took me years to realize Dark Samus was a reborn Metroid Prime.

Did you not see the 100% ending? lmao
Also I did know that there is an item collection score for the metroid series as a whole, but the source I read for Metroid Prime's endings a few years ago (when I was getting into the Prime series) listed the 100% ending as getting 100% of scans, nothing about collection.

Pumpkid Pumpkid I would say have our own chatacters go their own way for now. The others are still getting ready to introduce their chatacters to one another.

And when Metroid Prime 1 and 2 came out my itty bitty kid brain was too dumb to comprehend what was happening. It wasnt until 3 where I actually was able to piece the whole story together.

We gotta love our itty bitty kid brains sometimes lmao

Pumpkid Pumpkid I would say have our own chatacters go their own way for now. The others are still getting ready to introduce their chatacters to one another.

And when Metroid Prime 1 and 2 came out my itty bitty kid brain was too dumb to comprehend what was happening. It wasnt until 3 where I actually was able to piece the whole story together.
Alright, I thought so. I chose the safe route just in case >.< This is also a dumb question but are regional professors equivelant to famous or stars in the pokemon world?

Then again it probably easy to memorize each Professor since theres like what 8 in total? One for each region 😆

Then again it probably easy to memorize each Professor since theres like what 8 in total? One for each region 😆
True xD Each of them have their own study no? One is about space and time, one is about Mega forms, climate change

Paperface Paperface after reading your post why do I get the feeling that when the time comes for the creation trio to be introduced Kasey will be the first one to charge at Dialga and Palkia only to be flicked away with ease. Then immediately following that he'd be the first one to dive into the distortion world in an attempt to wrangle Giratina only to be spit right back out by it.

Last edited:
Kasey will definitely try. Wholly convinced that facing something in person, man to mon, he'll always have a chance at beating them. Doesn't matter if they're literal deities with unimaginable power at their disposal. Of course, he won't succeed, but he'll be the first to jump in the fray for sure~

_Graphite_ _Graphite_ Also, yeah! I actually made this account a couple of years ago, but the name came from an account I had on Neopets, of all things, where I actually first got into RPing. What can I say, at the time I made that Neopets account, I was a kid in love with Metroid Prime, and I wanted to make it easier to tell who I was when I made the transition to RPN with a group I was with. 😗 Part of me wants to change my username since I no longer go on Neo, but... I dunno. I feel like it'd be wrong to change it after so long. It's my decision.

Acethekidd Acethekidd I'm going say youre good since you were interested in making a character before I made the cut off.

So i need everyones help with something. I'm having trouble deciding how many days it should take for the chatacters to travel from city to city.

_Graphite_ _Graphite_ There's an easy answer and a realistic answer to that. The easy answer is 'do we have enough side arcs to fill in that time'. The realistic answer is making a comparison to the time it took for the anime to progress between cities.

That's very true. To add to that if anyone has any little side arcs they want to do for their characters please let me know!

I'd definitely want Kasey to have a fistfight with a fighting-type. Not much of an arc by itself, but I figured he'd join in to even the odds since Slakoth is a normal-type.

I'd definitely want Kasey to have a fistfight with a fighting-type. Not much of an arc by itself, but I figured he'd join in to even the odds since Slakoth is a normal-type.
That's some honorable trainer right there lol if he wants a fight all the time, Croagunk will try to if any attempts are made towards Maple much like he does to Brock in the anime

Croagunk huh, Kasey's going to get straight up poisoned. Though, I haven't seen past gen 2 anime. I assume with attempts you mean the romantic sense?

Croagunk huh, Kasey's going to get straight up poisoned. Though, I haven't seen past gen 2 anime. I assume with attempts you mean the romantic sense?
Any attempts whether its romantic or being mean to her or making her uncomfortable

Users who are viewing this thread

Back