• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

BittyBobcat

Llama hand
Roleplay Availability
Roleplay Type(s)

• In this world, all humans are born with wings. Phoenix wings -a gene that, when activated, grants near-immortality to it's wearer- are the rarest form of these, and the products that can be taken from their wings can be used to power spells of extreme power. For this, they are hunted. Our story will be following a group of phoenixes on the run after a fire at the market activated the hidden gene. After suddenly discovering their true nature, they must escape capture from various governments, organizations, and individuals seeking to use them for profit (or worse).

This will be a medieval fantasy adventure with many chances for collaborative worldbuilding as they travel across Aerynthia in order to complete this roleplay's end goal, finding a way for our phoenixes to live without fear of capture. The plot will be mostly character driven, but I will provide plot points when necessary, and I plan on everyone working together to make a story that we can all enjoy. This rp will likely have some found family themes as well as some darker moments (they are trying to escape being used as human spell-component farms, after all), and possibly some heists, political intrigue, and even pirates.

Characters don't have to be phoenixes, but they must be linked to the main group. I will be allowing up to two characters per person (although we may have later rounds of characters where you could make more), but at least one character must be either a phoenix or allied with the main group of phoenixes. If you would like your secondary character to be a phoenix hunter, then please DM me about it. This rp will not be first come first served. I am aiming for a group of 3-6 people and weekly posting (life comes first, so I understand if you don't post every week, but please make an attempt), and I will be picking participants based on character sheets at the end of January 29th (PST). This rp will require participants to have a Discord, as I will be making a Discord server for the OOC once everyone has been picked.

Of course, remember to follow RPnation rules. Be civil to one another and please don't do any 18+ content. If you fail to follow those guidelines, then I will not hesitate to kick you out of the rp.

And, just a reminder, we're all roleplaying to make a story and have fun. If you have any questions that haven't been answered by the other tabs, need help with your character, or anything else like that, then feel free to DM me!

LINK TO CS THREAD: Fantasy - Flight of the Phoenix CS Thread
(CSs due at the end of January 29th PST)

Last edited:
Hi, I'm new to roleplaying, but I'm interested!

I'm interested. Question tho, what is the race trying to hunt down phoenixes if all human are phoenix? And if one don't play as phoenix, what other races they can play as?

I'm interested. Question tho, what is the race trying to hunt down phoenixes if all human are phoenix? And if one don't play as phoenix, what other races they can play as?
Not all humans are phoenixes. All humans have wings, but not all people have the phoenix gene. Any person might have the phoenix gene, they just might not know. If you don't play as a phoenix, you can play as any other winged human (within the guidelines for characters stated in the CS thread/premise tab)

Last edited:
This is gonna be the last bump probably (aside from a reminder on the day CSs are due)

A reminder that today is the last day to make or edit CSs before I pick people (you'll be able to edit the afterwards too if you're in the rp)

Users who are viewing this thread

Back