[Closed] Exodus

Status
Not open for further replies.

Lughaidh

LOO-ee
Title: Exodus
Game: Exodus by Grant Howitt
Player Count: 4
Description: The beasts march. There are lights in the darkness. Together, we try to reach a faraway sanctuary.
Setting: The Oregon Trail, 1846 (alternate history)
Character Creation: If you are interested in playing this game, comment with a character "name, look, and a truth" only. We will finish character creation cooperatively after players are selected. This is a very rules light system. There is no character specific statistics or features to create. Developing your character revolves completely around who they are.
Game Style: This game will focus on roleplaying and character interactions with each other and non-player characters. There will be conflict and challenges to overcome, but there won't be combat in the traditional ttrpg sense. I would say that I'm aiming for survival suspense thriller set in the old west.
Other: I won't be doing "first come, first serve" for players in this game. Please comment on this thread with your character idea as described in character creation above. I'll be selecting four players from those that apply. I'm providing a link to the game rules that the designer has posted:

Daniel Johnson

A stocky man 31 years old and creeping upon 6’1 and born a farmer’s son, he wears a cotton shirt under a pair of overalls.

His wife died during childbirth, his son made it 3 days

Mrs. Esme Heller

A plump woman in her mid-40s, in a roughed up, dirty dress of distinctly fine material.

Until this point, she has led an emotionally average life.

Eric Fielding is a 16 year old young 'man' in loose linsey-woolsy pants and a loose shirt; often with a felted hat covering dirty blonde hair.

Her real name, however, is Erica, and she's convinced that if she can just establish herself at the end of the trail as a young man, she'll have a better shot at life than the one she's led so far.

Reverend Wade Booker

A calm man of the lord in his 40's. Strong build but not bulky. Speaks in a slow, precise manner. Balding, he keeps his hair shaved.

The blood of the original owner still stains some of the pages of the bible he carries, he managed to wash them out of the vestments he now calls his own.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back