• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

CLOSED: Escape From the Abyss: a 5e Underdark PBP Campaign

Hello, yes, announcing myself here - since I'm guessing that's about me. I'm still seeing if I can get a character done and all, but if I can, then I will be playing a wizard.

sounds great!

a quick question before i start working, since this is going to determine what i play: i saw earlier in the thread that artificer is a valid class here, would you be alright with me using the armorer subclass? i'm aware it was released in tasha's which isn't on the source list, but i've compared it to the ua version and genuinely the only difference is ability names and slight changes in wording.

it's completely alright if the answer is no, i just thought i may as well ask!

I actually meant to put Tasha's on the source list, so yes, that's fine!

Anyone going for a paladin? If I may ask, is it okay if I can custom lineage a tabaxi? Noam Noam
Anything on using feats too or nah? just covering my bases here XD

Paladins are cool. I almost went that route with my dwarf fighter.

Anyone going for a paladin? If I may ask, is it okay if I can custom lineage a tabaxi? Noam Noam
Anything on using feats too or nah? just covering my bases here XD
We don't have a paladin yet or a tabaxi yet, & if you're referring to the custom rules from Tasha's, yeah, go for it! You can substitute a feat for the ability score increase (if anyone else wants to do this, go ahead, as we haven't started playing yet.)

We don't have a paladin yet or a tabaxi yet, & if you're referring to the custom rules from Tasha's, yeah, go for it! You can substitute a feat for the ability score increase (if anyone else wants to do this, go ahead, as we haven't started playing yet.)
Awww hell yeah! alright, thank you! I'll hop right to a CS

Woo! I actually might go for a feat in place of ability increase!

Does the Tasha's work with the +2 and +1? And does all that be replaced by a feat?

Also. How would the custom origin feat work with a kobold that normally just gets only a +2?

Greetings!

If slots open up in the future, I would be interested in playing either a Scourge Aasimar Zealot Barbarian or a Half-Elf Pact of the Genie Warlock (dealer's choice) in this campaign. I know practically nothing about Out of the Abyss, but I have a fair understanding of how societies in the Underdark operate. I might be able to join mid-campaign if a player drops.

Please keep me in mind if a slot opens!

TheSimianMind TheSimianMind Will do! Thank you for your interest!

D. Rex D. Rex Tasha's allows you to take your +2 and +1 and put them on whatever ability score you want, instead of those dictated by your race. For a kobold, I would say to just replace your +2 with the feat. :)

I'd like a Feat starting out, but I don't want to lose my stat bonuses for Beorin. Perhaps I'll pick one up at level 4 or 6.

TheSimianMind TheSimianMind Will do! Thank you for your interest!

D. Rex D. Rex Tasha's allows you to take your +2 and +1 and put them on whatever ability score you want, instead of those dictated by your race. For a kobold, I would say to just replace your +2 with the feat. :)
I might take it next ability score increase.

Also! Still here. Just been busy with Thanksgiving stuffs.

Hello comrades! i'd be down to join.... could I be a warlock or paladen?

Users who are viewing this thread

Back