• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Multiple Settings [Closed due to multiple inquiries, thank you. <3] New to RPNation, Looking for a few Partners~!

Varoitus1216

Becca Ann
Hello! My name is Rebecca, I'm not new to role-playing, but I am new to this site. (I'm currently about to hit my 1 day membership mark) I'm looking for a few partners, to either write with through PMs on site, DMs on discord, or forums here.(although I'm not sure where that would go yet) I'd like to consider myself a semi-literate writer. I can write from both male and female perspectives, I'm usually pretty good at sticking to my character's personalities. I do my best to try and paint a scene, and be descriptive to ensure that my imagined scenario is what you see in your mind when you read my posts. I'm more comfortable with hetero relationships in role-plays, but I have no issue with same-sex couples, either.

I try to be on regularly during the week, but I do work a full-time job, and have pets to take care of, on top of a significant other that I'm in the process of finding a home, and moving in with. I currently can only seen them on the weekends because he lives out of state, and on weekends that I don't see him, he is with his daughters. I will do my best to keep you informed of when I may not be on as much, but I do plan on at least checking the site as often as I can. I ask for you to be understanding that my life may conflict with my ability to be online, just as I will be of yours.

I am interested in:
Romance
Adventure
Fantasy
Supernatural
Modern Settings
Futuristic Settings
Historical Settings
Doctor Who / Torchwood
Harry Potter
Sword of Truth / Legend of the Seeker
And probably more ~! (but this is all I can skim off the surface at the moment)
I also have some original plot ideas, if you can give me ideas of what you'd be interested in, I might have some ideas that would be up your alley.

What I am looking for in a partner:
I am looking for someone who considers themselves semi-literate. This does not mean I expect perfect spelling 100% of the time. I'm looking for someone who will give me quality posts over quantity. (Although there's nothing wrong with quantity either)
I'd like to find a partner who is okay with doubling (If you're interested in a hetero coupling, I prefer doubling to ensure that there is fairness)
Eager to communicate. Whether it's about the plot, what you'd like to do, where you'd like to see things go, or just to let me know that you have some stuff going on IRL that needs to take priority, communication will help things move forward as smoothly as possible.

If anyone is interested in starting an RP with me, either send me a PM here, or respond in this thread~!

Happy writing!

Oh, greetings! I am interested in an adventure and/or fantasy RP.

Though, are you able to PM now? I'm rather sure that you need to hit a certain amount of posts and time for that?

Oh, greetings! I am interested in an adventure and/or fantasy RP.

Though, are you able to PM now? I'm rather sure that you need to hit a certain amount of posts and time for that?

You have to hit 10 posts and 24 hours (which I have) but any members who can SEND PMs would've been able to send me one (I just wouldn't have been able to initiate it)

I do have a near-future romance/action plot and character that I've been really wanting to do. I can give you the details if you're still looking for partners!

Users who are viewing this thread

Back