• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

[Closed] Curse of Strahd

Not at all. It helps that it started off as a hosted project by an admin a couple of years ago and half a dozen folks stepped up to run it after she stepped out and it's branched all over the place.

I've gamed with you for years, buddy, I know you've got the chops. They've just had more help than you. :)

Not at all. It helps that it started off as a hosted project by an admin a couple of years ago and half a dozen folks stepped up to run it after she stepped out and it's branched all over the place.

I've gamed with you for years, buddy, I know you've got the chops. They've just had more help than you. :)
It is good to see you. How’re things?

Oh, like most people, I'm sheltering in place IRL. Thankfully, I've been a telecommuter since 2016 so it's not a big adjustment for me (though my spouse and kid are going stircrazy). On the plus side, no business travel now which is nice but on the negative, it's busier than ever and my RPN time has dropped off more than I like. Doing good, though. Hoping you are too. :)

Yeah. Same. This is my first time telecommuting, but so glad. With the new baby it makes life so much better. The other kids are fine since their home-schooled.

Fine, though. Life is good. It’s the horrors out there that I’m worried about.

I'll happily join ^^

Five me whatever ever info you want me to have and what the party looks like now ^^ got a few ideas

Last edited:
I'm interested as well! Any character classes in particular needed?

Healing. The Paladin just dropped out and the Cleric hasn’t responded in awhile. Otherwise, we have a Witch, a Blood Hunter, a Monk, and an Eidolist (Summoner).

Those are the details, really, ValkyrieRose ValkyrieRose .

Users who are viewing this thread

Back