• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Realistic or Modern [CLOSED]Crime lord/Mafia boss/Phantom thief x detective (or something) [preferably mxm]

Creative Nick

I'm not lazy, I swear-
Roleplay Availability
Roleplay Type(s)
Exactly what I wrote in the title. I don't have any exact idea in mind, I'm just in mood for this classic setting of villain x more of a justice warrior or at least somebody on the side of the law... kinda. Maybe a policeman, a detective, a reporter or something else. For the setting I'm probably looking into something starting at XIX / XX century town to modern. May even go for the classic victorian setting! I need someone who likes to brainstorm a little as I have no plot. I do prefer mxm paring for this kind of setting but am also kinda open to mxf.

About me. I'm a literate to advance roleplayer, starting at two paragraphs and possibly writing more, it depends on my partner. I have 8+ years of roleplay experience, my frequency of responses can vary due to collage and other stuff. I’m 20 years old and prefer my partner to be 18+. I like romance with good amount of fluff and angst in my rps! Not doing erp, just not comfortable with it. I prefer to roleplay on Discord as I talk OOC much!

Um, shoot me a PM if interested.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back