[Closed] [CoC 7e] Crimson Letters

Status
Not open for further replies.

Zilfer

Mistwalker
Title: Crimson Letters

Game: Call of Cthulhu 7th Edition

Player Count: 2-4

Description: Called upon by the Dean of the Miskatonic University, Bryce Fallon wishes for a group of his friends and associates to look into a particularly delicate matter for him in the town of Arkham, Massachusetts. Set in 1920's during prohibition, the characters can be either from Arkham or from out of town. Bryce Fallon has reached out via letters if you are from out of town to come and help him with a matter. Some of you might be close friends others might owe him for something in the past. All of you however are probably not expecting something that might be beyond your ability to prepare for.

Character Creation: We'll go over that in the Discord Channel! It's pretty much the standard rules for creation in the Investigator's handbook. If you are using the Keepers handbook please do not read the sample adventures because I will be using one as a basis for the start of this campaign.

House Rules/Game Style: I'm fairly new to CoC as well so we will be learning a bit as we go, Generally though I'd like to see a more RP based than gamey natured game. I am also unsure all investigators will a.) survive or b.) be sane by the end of it, and it is possible that all the investigators die to let you be aware of the possibility. I'll probably be keeping the game in the Discord server only.

Yep I'm very new to the system as well. We'll see how much interest it garners before i select any players, but I'd encourage you to try and look at the character creation before hand. :)

Hey Zil, looks like you're gonna have a lot of interest but I'm super down if you'll have me. Happy to step back though for people with less going on. Haven't played CoC but super want to try it.

I'll give it a little bit more of today to see if anyone else is interested before closing this down. Anyone still interested feel free to throw into the hat. ;)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back