• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

(CLOSED) Chronicle of the Scavenger Lands (Exalted 3E)

jaydude

Five Thousand Club
Roleplay Availability
Roleplay Type(s)
Scavenger Lands 3E Map 596 x 421.jpg
(Credit to Megapope for this map)

Hey all. So I'm looking to run my own game of Exalted 3E, taking place - as the thread title might suggest - in the Scavenger Lands. Specifically, the area around and north of the Yellow River (Nexus, the Hundred Kingdoms, Grey Falls and the like).

Looking for around 3-5 players. Solars only, with standard character creation rules. Your characters will have been exalted for no longer than a year, and by default, they will be assumed to have not met one another prior to the start of the chronicle. Of course, you guys can have your characters do otherwise if you so wish. Discuss it among yourselves.

In terms of focus, it's largely up to you and your characters what you want to do. Hunt monsters. Fight in the arenas of Nexus. Make fortunes. Destroy Gem. Form an empire. I'll let you guys decide amongst yourselves. That said, I will have the world change dynamically over the course of the game, whether it's reacting to what your characters do, or acting independently. Wars will be fought, rulers and the Guild will scheme, Deathlords and Fair Folk will make their marks, and court intrigues will shape the fate of the surrounding lands. Hell, I might have the Scarlet Empress suddenly return and attempt a fourth invasion of the Scavenger Lands, if I feel like doing such a thing.

Also, I reserve the right to take liberties with the lore. Particularly with regard to stuff from 1E, since I know absolutely nothing about it. Also also, this will be my first time running a game of Exalted. I will do my best, but at times you may just have to bear with me as I get to grips with this whole storyteller business.

Participants:
Esbilon Esbilon
Rykon Rykon
Weissplus Weissplus
ithinkcat ithinkcat
Red Shadow Claws Red Shadow Claws

Last edited:
I'm certainly interested. Got a few concepts still rattling around so I'm up for whatever theme wise.

Sweet! I'll get threads and stuff set up.

Last edited:
I'm tempted to join. I'll have to reacquire the core book. Either borrow my brother's hard copy again or get him to give me the PDFs. Thinking I'll play a night caste stealthy gurl.

I'm tempted to join. I'll have to reacquire the core book. Either borrow my brother's hard copy again or get him to give me the PDFs. Thinking I'll play a night caste stealthy gurl.

If you do decide to join, welcome aboard.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back