• When posting, please be aware that artistic nudity is still nudity and not allowed under RpNation rules. Please edit your pictures accordingly!

Remember to credit artists when using work not your own.

Closed CLOSED (bbcode+ dumpsite DX)

ukiiyo

doki-doki
Roleplay Availability
Roleplay Type(s)
☆ i guess i kind of code??? this is mostly a dump to keep my workshop more organized
☆ i code on a hp envy 13 so idk how my codes look on larger computers, or smaller ones
☆ any codes that i say are mobile-friendly work on my phone which is an iphone xr
☆ if a code is free to use, i will list it as such. everything else will be preferred to not be used
☆ if you decide to use a code ALWAYS KEEP THE CREDIT

Last edited:
aww thank you so much T-T but i'm not that good, it's just simple stuff compared to every other coder
my friend. yes yes you are
if only you could see my first codes oof
you have a great foundation! i'm sure that in no time you'll be just as good as you want <3

my friend. yes yes you are
if only you could see my first codes oof
you have a great foundation! i'm sure that in no time you'll be just as good as you want <3
well i really appreciate your encouragement~ hopefully i can get better

☆ another cs code i've been using. it was pretty difficult to make ngl. not mobile friendly. free to use~
get the code here ! ! (keep my credit)

[class name=container] height: 510px; width: 510px; margin: auto; [/class] [class name=containercont] height: 500px; width: 500px; background: #eeeeee; [/class] [class name=border1] border-top: 1px solid #d5aa9c; width: 400px; position: relative; top: 30px; margin-left: 45px; [/class] [class name=pic1] height: 200px; width: 235px; background:URL(https://i.imgur.com/ZWrjX8D.jpg); background-size: cover; background-position: 0px -30px; margin-top: 50px; margin-left: 30px; [/class] [class name=pic2] height: 200px; width: 190px; background:URL(https://i.imgur.com/KJiKW8c.jpg); background-size: cover; float: right; margin-top: -280px; margin-right: 65px; [/class] [class name=scroll1] height: 190px; width: 200px; overflow: hidden; margin-top: 10px; margin-left: 30px; [/class] [class name=scroll2] height: 120px; width: 200px; overflow: hidden; float: right; margin-top: -205px; margin-right: 30px; [/class] [class name=scrollbox] height: 98%; width:calc(100% + 17px); overflow-y: scroll; [/class] [class name=text1] width: 195px; font-size: 10px; text-align: right; [/class] [class name=text2] width: 185px; font-size: 10px; text-align: left; [/class] [class name=header] background-color: #d5aa9c; height: 30px; width: 190px; float: right; margin-top: -70px; margin-right: 65px; text-align: center; color: white; font-size: 20px; [/class] [class name=circle1] background-color:#dcdcdc; height: 40px; width: 40px; border-radius: 50%; float: right; margin-right: 210px; margin-top: -35px; text-align: center; font-size: 8px; [/class] [class name=circle2] background-color:#dcdcdc; height: 40px; width: 40px; border-radius: 50%; float: right; margin-right: -110px; margin-top: -35px; text-align: center; font-size: 8px; [/class] [class name=circle3] background-color:#dcdcdc; height: 40px; width: 40px; border-radius: 50%; float: right; margin-right: -180px; margin-top: -35px; text-align: center; font-size: 8px; [/class] [class name=border2] border-top: 1px solid #d5aa9c; width: 400px; position: relative; top: 20px; margin-left: 45px; [/class] [class name=codetag] font-size: 9px; text-align: center; margin-top: 3px; [/class] [div class="container"][div class="containercont"] [div class="border1"][/div] [div class="pic1"][/div] [div class="scroll2"][div class="scrollbox"][div class="text2"]...INTELLIGENT
...LEVEL-HEADED
...RESOURCEFUL [/div] [div class="text1"]STUBBORN...
JUDGEMENTAL...
CLOSED-OFF... [/div]
[div class="text2"]appearance | Celeste stands at a shocking 5'11 and weighs around 135 lbs, being a bit underweight compared to how tall she is. The woman has striking features, ones that are difficult for you to forget. Prominent cheekbones dusted with freckles and a sharp jawline make many people turn when she walks through town, bright red hair tumbling down her shoulders like waves of fire, causing her to stand out even more. The woman has pale skin that shows evidence of freckles and blush whenever she is active or flustered, yet still remains unblemished. Celete's eyes are a piercing blue color, rivaling that of the ocean whenever you look into them, showing the coldness of her heart. Unlike most people, it is very difficult to read her through her eyes or expressions because she has mastered the ability to hide them behind an even expression. She has a very ugly scar on across her right hip from when she got caught by an old meat hook that had been dropped in the ocean.

mermaid form | Unlike many of the merfolk of the clan, Celeste is a leafy seadragon mermaid which makes her one of the best at camouflaging in her opinion. Her tail is a very pale color, almost appearing a white/translucent color if you will, with gossamer branching out from her in very ornate ways, creating a beautiful look. They are leaf shaped (comes from the name naturally), and blend in with the seascape of their home.

hobbies | gardening, pressing flowers, reading, sunbathing, collecting seaglass, researching human behaviors

interests | psychology of humans, using dried flowers for tea, painting, more to be added

fears | losing her home, getting caught, death

likes | flowers, beautiful things, the ocean in the morning, humans flirting with her, pressing flowers, gardening, reading, relaxing in the sun, human fashion

dislikes | ugly things, bad weather, getting hurt, sunburns, aggressive people, meat (most of the time), idiots, arguments that won't end, losing

weapons | Like most of the clan, Celeste relies on daggers for weapons if she's unable to protect herself simply with hand-to-hand. She has two daggers, which handles are ornately carved to the point you can't mistake them for anyone else's. In human form, she rarely takes them with her unless told to. If so, she wears a dress or skirt so that it would be easier to conceal the weapons.

other | tends to eat more vegetarian than anything, gets up really early without fail, job (idk rn) [/div] [/div][/div] [div class="scroll1"][div class="scrollbox"][div class="text1"]weaknesses | Celeste can often get stuck due to her stubbornness or overly cautious nature, especially when it involves the future of the clan. She can overthink things with ease and this can lead to her doubting herself a lot and have to look to others for guidance. Despite the fact that she appears cold and emotionless, her emotions can play a large part in some of her actions and decisions which can be good or bad. She doesn't trust outsiders and would prefer to keep them away from the clan, which doesn't always make her popular.

strengths | A reliable person that will take steps that will benefit the clan, that's what she is. Though she can struggle when deciding things, she only wants to protect the clan and bring them happiness. She is a brave individual who would do anything for a member of the clan, even if it cost her her life. Her intelligence shines through when put in difficult situations and she is able to figure out what they should do or come up with creative solutions to get them out and into a safer position.

personality | Refined, cold, distant, these things can all be used to describe this woman. She has created barriers that are rather hard to cross, especially if you are not someone who is part of the clan. Very guarded, she doesn't trust easily and finds herself doubting and judging you before you have even done anything. This is due to the fact that Celeste has been exposed to the ugly truth of lies and betrayal of trust so she doesn't think it's smart to trust and open herself up to others. However, she isn't a bad person. She is very careful and creative, more on the quiet side of things unless she's in a social setting.

The woman has a witty sense of humor and a good splash of playfulness, mostly hidden behind a mysterious smile and coy words. Celeste is someone who knows how to have fun when it is appropriate, so you rarely see her loosen up unless she's at a party or something like that. She isn't afraid of the humans in the way she should be and at times doubts that they would actually hurt her while she is in her human form. Very inquisitive, she loves to educate herself about the mind of the humans and their emotions, mostly so she can have a solid judgment about them as the clan leader.

background | An only child between a couple that didn't seem to know what true love was. At least one of them didn't. Her parents struggled with the arrival of their daughter, taking two very different parenting approaches. Her mother was warm and gentle, always being there to comfort and support her daughter, while her father was cold and taught her to be strong and to practically never rely on anyone no matter what. It was difficult for Celeste, as she often found her emotions getting tangled up and confused so she began to internalize most things, not wanting to set either parent off.

It wasn't a bad life, at least for a while, so she was okay with their somewhat tense home. However, her father soon began to stay away from their home for longer periods of time and simply decided one day that he no longer loved Celeste's mother. It had been a horrible fight, filled with yelling and ruined memories. She had been old enough to understand what was going on and it didn't take long before her father left their lives. What they hadn't expected was him leaving the clan as well, simply disappearing into the darkness while everyone slept.

The pair adjusted to the absence of her father and things got better little by little. That was until the clash with the other clan five years ago. It had been so sudden and so terrifying that Celeste was separated from her mother. It was only after she was safe and sound that she learned her mother hadn't been so lucky and was most likely the reason that Celeste was even still alive. That was when the woman felt her emotions slip away from her and get hidden deep within the vault, no longer wanting to be damaged and hurt. [/div][/div][/div] [div class="pic2"][/div] [div class="header"]
CELESTE D'AMORE
[/div] [div class="circle1"]
CIS. FEM
[/div] [div class="circle2"]
[/div] [div class="circle3"]
LEADER
[/div] [div class="border2"][/div] [/div][/div] [div class="codetag"]coded by ukiiyo[/div]

Last edited:
☆ my most recent cs code that i love! you can read the information on mobile but two pictures are cut off. this is free to use~
get the code here !!

[class name=container] height: 560px; width: 560px; margin: auto; [/class] [class name=containercont] height: 530px; width: 530px; background-color: grey; [/class] [class name=pic1] width: 265px; height: 150px; background:URL(https://i.pinimg.com/564x/16/cc/e1/16cce199ae696378fec323d7650e7a6d.jpg); background-size: 120%; background-position: -50px -38px; [/class] [class name=pic2] height: 380px; width: 265px; background:URL(https://i.pinimg.com/564x/72/48/3b/72483b1f7ecf886b176568295f817366.jpg); background-size: cover; [/class] [class name=pic3] height: 530px; width: 265px; background:URL(https://i.pinimg.com/564x/0c/6f/53/0c6f5370f8170684f2e3c3cb86c1de43.jpg); background-size: cover; background-position: -30px 0px; float: right; margin-top: -530px; [/class] [class name=pic4] background:URL(https://i.pinimg.com/564x/40/bb/82/40bb828ca520b9af9a8f39a8ed0fffed.jpg); height: 80px; width: 80px; background-size: 160%; border-radius: 50%; background-position: -15px 0px; float: right; margin-top: -270px; margin-right: 30px; [/class] [class name=picbg] height: 100px; width: 100px; background:URL(https://66.media.tumblr.com/dda9699c19f0bea3ab5d57d1d71ad0f2/tumblr_inline_nn85ttlo7A1rewzq7_500.png); background-size: 100%; border-radius: 50%; float: right; margin-top: -260px; margin-right: 20px; [/class] [class name=header] width: 265px; height: 70px; background:URL(https://66.media.tumblr.com/dda9699c19f0bea3ab5d57d1d71ad0f2/tumblr_inline_nn85ttlo7A1rewzq7_500.png); background-size: 50%; margin-top: -430px; [/class] [class name=headertext] font-size: 50px; text-shadow: 3px 3px black; color: #fdb553; font-weight: bold; position: relative; top: -12px; margin-left: 10px; [/class] [class name=textboxbg] height: 220px; width: 220px; background:URL(https://66.media.tumblr.com/dda9699c19f0bea3ab5d57d1d71ad0f2/tumblr_inline_nn85ttlo7A1rewzq7_500.png); background-size: 70%; margin-left: -100px; margin-top: 290px; [/class] [class name=textbox] height: 200px; width: 200px; background-color: #fff; margin-left: 10px; position: relative; top: 10px; [/class] [class name=scroll] height: 200px; width: 200px; overflow: hidden; [/class] [class name=scrollcont] height: 98%; width: calc(100% + 17px); overflow-y: scroll; [/class] [class name=text] font-size: 11px; text-align: justify; color: black; border: 5px white solid; width: 190px; [/class] [class name=codetag] font-size: 9px; text-align: center; margin-top: -23px; [/class] [div class="container"][div class="containercont"][div class="pic1"][/div][div class="pic2"][/div] [div class="pic3"][div class="textboxbg"][div class="textbox"][div class="scroll"][div class="scrollcont"][div class="text"]name... nam jisu
nicknames... giant maknae, marilyn (it was a joke because of her freckle near her eye but has stuck with fans since)
stagename... jenny
age... twenty
birthday... january 6th
zodiac... capricorn
blood type... b
gender... cis. female
sexuality... demisexual
role... visual, lead rapper, maknae, vocalist

height... 169 cm (5'7)
weight... 48 kg (108 lbs)
hair... light brown
eyes... dark brown (occasionally wears blue contacts)
mods... various ear piercings
scars... tba
style... xo xo xo

likes... cafes, shopping, gaming, dogs, tongue twisters, clean things, minimalist styles, art, dancing

dislikes... dirty things, lots of skinship, loud people, waking up early, not understanding jokes, dad jokes, aegyo

hobbies... shopping, playing guitar/piano, pole dancing, learning languages, cooking, gaming

habits... ruins the mood, ends up coming halfway into conversations, carries hand soap with her

vices... stubborn, perfectionist, blunt, outspoken
virtues... creative, outgoing, determined, caring

background... list for now
- born in seoul
- dad is a news anchor/reporter
- mom is a nurse
- attended an all girls private middle school
- was bullied a lot by her 'friends'
- finally went to a co-ed school in hs and really enjoyed it
- got scouted when she went to an audition with her friend
- trained for two years
- her parents don't really approve of her choices but they still let her pursue it
- honestly didn't even think being an idol was a possibility, she was aiming to be more of a radio host or actress
- her mom was really strict on her when growing up and hella ocd from working in a hospital so jisu took on those characteristics

relationships... tba

other... speaks english fluently, learning spanish, ocd tendencies, started to do pole dancing instead of working out at the gym but then fell in love with it so now she learns routines on it, uncomfortable with a lot of skinship because ___[/div][/div][/div][/div][/div] [div class="picbg"][/div][/div] [div class="pic4"][/div] [div class="header"][div class="headertext"]NAM JISU[/div][/div] [/div][/div] [div class="codetag"]coded by ukiiyo[/div]

Last edited:
☆ i made this ic code so that it matched my latest cs code. kind of ugly but you can read it on mobile. preferably not free to use~

[class name=container] height: 300px; width: 410px; margin: auto; [/class] [class name=containercont] height: 290px; width: 400px; [/class] [class name=textboxbg] height: 220px; width: 220px; background:URL(https://66.media.tumblr.com/dda9699c19f0bea3ab5d57d1d71ad0f2/tumblr_inline_nn85ttlo7A1rewzq7_500.png); background-size: 73%; float: right; [/class] [class name=textbox] height: 200px; width: 200px; background-color: #fff; margin-left: 10px; position: relative; top: 10px; [/class] [class name=scroll] height: 200px; width: 200px; overflow: hidden; [/class] [class name=scrollcont] height: 98%; width: calc(100% + 17px); overflow-y: scroll; [/class] [class name=text] font-size: 11px; text-align: justify; width: 190px; color: black; border: 5px white solid; [/class] [class name=pic] width: 170px; height: 220px; background:URL(https://post-phinf.pstatic.net/MjAxOTAxMjVfMjU1/MDAxNTQ4Mzk0ODg4OTU2.pw8nYB-YNnaXhoq0Fss0zjrb6vEEvKcIcyuJCcb3iDkg.4NNubtbS_Nqu8KV4RsQ5SJO4cuSU2JANZptWAUzSDRkg.JPEG/6537.jpg?type=w1200); background-size: cover; [/class] [class name=headertext] font-size: 45px; text-shadow: 3px 3px black; color: #fdb553; font-weight: bold; margin-left: 80px; [/class] [class name=codetag] font-size: 9px; text-align: center; margin-top: -13px; [/class] [div class="container"][div class="containercont"][div class="textboxbg"][div class="textbox"][div class="scroll"][div class="scrollcont"][div class="text"]Yongbin's entrance was one that made the maknae a bit unsure, her gaze narrowing slightly. They were known to have a rather playful relationship, or at least that's what fans seemed to view it as. The annoying older brother that teased the maknae all the time. It seemed that not even cameras made the man more aware of what he was doing. His body was soon on her but she reacted quickly, pushing him off so he was seated on the floor. "Oppa, that was because you were being weird and laying on me." Jisu laughed at his behavior, finding it entertaining. But she made sure to check to see if his shoulder was really hurting, an annoyed expression on her face when she personally deemed him alright. "You aren't in pain, so dramatic."

Their fun was cut short by the announcement of them going to the mall in order to shop. She could shop? Unlike some members, she youngest was very clean and had a very simple style, trying to mimic that of social media stars. She thought the aesthetic was the most important thing when it came to a bedroom. So it was no surprise that she was practically beaming with excitement as she went back to her room in order to grab her things, excitedly following the group out of the dorm and down to the vans that were waiting.

Jisu ran a hand back through her hair when they reached the vehicles, each member given a camera and instructed to document their adventures in the mall. "Daebak. You thought of everything you guys." Her words came out without even thinking twice about it, the girl immediately turning the camera on to record herself, smiling as soon as she got the focus correctly. "This is such a cool camera. My friend is a Youtuber so I've messed around with her vlogging camera before but it's still so interesting." It seemed like everyone was absorbed in their cameras as they drove to the station, just excited they were able to go out and do something fun.

The instructions on how to actually get to the mall were pretty straightforward as long as nobody got lost and held on to their tickets. Jisu made sure to hold her ticket and camera, recording herself as she walked. Her dark gaze caught Subin and Yongbin messing around with the woman's camera, but she made sure not to linger for too long. That would be odd. "Looks like Subin unnie can't use her camera. Ah she's so airheaded for being the oldest." A cheeky smile and fun personality, it was something that Jisu worked hard for as the maknae. The sudden English caught her attention though and she couldn't help but call out to the male.

"Danny we won't get lost! Plus if you're worried about getting lost, you should help Hua." Surprisingly, Jisu was one of the members that was actually fluent in English and was quite proud of it. Her smile was a teasing one as she laughed softly, not meaning any harm by replying to the male's private conversation with the camera. Her attention moved back to her own camera as she was going to start talking about what she planned on buying at the mall, but Yongbin interrupted her. This time though, Jisu turned the camera off, mostly out of surprise.

"An extra pillow? Am I going to be in your room a lot or something?" Unlike usual, Jisu wasn't complaining about what came from the male, but rather she was confused and utterly flustered. On the inside of course. "But you can buy me a cute pillow Oppa. That way I can have something pretty." She wasn't sure what he was exactly getting at, but she had a feeling it was just one of his usual comments that were supposed to fluster her. Between him and Hojin, the girl didn't know what to trust. She wasn't exactly complaining though as she really liked spending time with Yongbin, even if she refused to admit it.
tags:
outfit: 01 [/div][/div][/div] [/div][/div] [div class="pic"][/div] [div class="headertext"]Nam Jisu[/div][/div][/div] [div class="codetag"]coded by ukiiyo[/div]

Last edited:
☆ i really like this code, it's for my partner search thread that i'm working on and i think it turned out cutely. NOT mobile-friendly, sorry DX. preferably not free to use~

[class=container] height: 400px; width: 400px; margin: auto; border: 10px solid #606582; [/class] [class=containercont] height: 400px; width: 400px; background: #606582; [/class] [class=pic1] height: 150px; width: 150px; background: URL(https://i.imgur.com/2wh0dRM.jpg); background-size: cover; background-position:; border-radius: 50%; border: 4px solid white; margin-left: 15px; position: relative; top: 10px; [/class] [class=pic2] height: 150px; width: 150px; background: URL(https://i.imgur.com/qxxy1ND.jpg); background-size: cover; background-position: ; border-radius: 50%; border: 4px solid white; margin-left: 15px; position: relative; top: 65px; [/class] [class=border] border-left: 2px solid white; border-bottom: 2px solid white; border-top: 2px solid white; width: 11px; height: 200px; margin-left: 8px; margin-top: -195px; [/class] [class=border2] border-right: 2px solid white; border-bottom: 2px solid white; border-top: 2px solid white; width: 11px; height: 200px; margin-right: 219px; margin-top: -207px; float: right; [/class] [class=header] font-size: 40px; color: white; text-align: center; margin-top: -170px; margin-right: 200px; [/class] [class=textbox] border-top: 1px solid white; border-right: 1px solid white; height: 140px; width: 200px; float: right; margin-top: -70px; overflow: hidden; [/class] [class=scroll] height: 98%; width: calc(100% + 17px); overflow-y: scroll; [/class] [class=text] text-align: justify; width: 180px; border-top: 8px solid transparent; border-right: 8px solid transparent; border-left: 8px solid transparent; font-size: 11px; color: white; [/class] [class=pic3] height: 100px; width: 200px; background:URL(https://i.imgur.com/houT1ZH.jpg); background-size: cover; float: right; margin-top: -255px; border: 2px solid white; [/class] [class=y] background: transparent; padding: 7px; height: 80px; width: 180px; transition-duration: 1s; color: transparent; [/class] [class name=y state=hover] background-color: #606582; opacity: 0.8; color: white; height: 86px; width: 186px; [/class] [class=title] font-size: 40px; color: white; text-align: center; margin-top: -320px; margin-right: 15px; float: right; [/class] [class name=codetag] font-size: 9px; text-align: center; margin-top: -12px; [/class] [div class="container"][div class="containercont"][div class="pic1"][/div][div class="pic2"][/div] [div class="border"][/div][div class="border2"][/div] [div class="header"]ukiiyo's[/div] [div class="textbox"][div class="scroll"][div class="text"]Lorem ipsum dolor sit amet, consectetur adipiscing elit. Vivamus congue augue justo, id pharetra turpis vehicula a. Etiam mattis leo et mattis maximus. Curabitur id ex in massa maximus convallis eu sed neque. In mi erat, facilisis eu convallis vel, sollicitudin non velit. In mattis leo eu augue iaculis tempus. Nullam tortor nibh, efficitur ac mattis vitae, interdum tincidunt nulla. Aenean massa ipsum, cursus vel vehicula eget, tincidunt eget lectus. Vestibulum dictum sagittis tellus ac consectetur. Nullam tempus nunc quis mauris placerat porttitor. Nam varius sit amet arcu sit amet tempus. Vestibulum vitae ullamcorper ex, nec venenatis leo. Aenean sed libero justo. Proin fermentum nunc ut ipsum auctor rutrum. Nunc quis justo consectetur, venenatis nibh vel, consectetur ipsum. Aenean rutrum luctus lectus ut accumsan. Donec vel sodales erat.[/div][/div][/div] [div class="pic3"][div class="y"]
open
[/div][/div] [div class="title"]partner search[/div] [/div][/div]
[div class="codetag"]coded by ukiiyo[/div]

Last edited:
☆ sadly not mobile friendly. it is pretty fancy compared to usual though! click on the profile pic for it to change to another one and you can click the follow button and you'll be following the character. the first four pic posts contain the cs information. preferably not free to use~

[class name=container] height: 510px; width: 500px; margin: auto; [/class] [class name=containercont] height: 500px; width: 490px; border: 1px solid #be9f8d; [/class] [class name=headerbox] height: 120px; width: 465px; background: #d3c8c6; margin-left: 10px; margin-top: 10px; border: 2px solid #be9f8d; [/class] [class name=infobox] color: white; height: 120px; width: 167px; text-transform: uppercase; margin-top: -96px; margin-left: 120px; [/class] [class name=profilepic] height: 100px; width: 100px; background:URL(https://i.imgur.com/Trdm7rz.jpg); background-size: cover; border-radius: 50px; border: 2px solid #be9f8d; margin-left: 10px; position: relative; top: 10px; [/class] [script class=ppic on=click] hide ppic fadeIn 900 ppic2 [/script] [script class=ppic2 on=click] hide ppic2 fadeIn 900 ppic [/script] [class name=follow] background: white; width: 100px; border-radius: 10px; border: 2px solid #be9f8d; color: #be9f8d; float: right; margin-top: -50px; margin-right: 10px; text-align: center; cursor: pointer; [/class] [script class=fol on=click] hide fol fadeIn 500 unfol [/script] [script class=unfol on=click] hide unfol fadeIn 500 fol [/script] [class name=infocontainer] border-left: 1px solid #d3c8c6; border-right: 1px solid #d3c8c6; border-bottom: 1px solid #d3c8c6; height: 353px; width: 467px; margin-left: 10px; overflow: hidden; [/class] [class name=scroll] height: 98%; width: calc(100% + 17px); overflow-y: scroll; [/class] [class name=pic1] height: 160px; width: 210px; background:URL(https://i.imgur.com/HOEKSby.jpg); background-size: cover; border: 1px solid #d3c8c6; margin-left: 8px; margin-top: 10px; [/class] [class name=pic2] height: 160px; width: 210px; background:URL(https://i.imgur.com/SwJ2if8.jpg); background-size: cover; border: 1px solid #d3c8c6; margin-right: 25px; margin-top: -161px; float: right; [/class] [class name=pic3] height: 160px; width: 210px; background:URL(https://i.imgur.com/pK0eM73.jpg); background-size: cover; background-position: 0px -36px; border: 1px solid #d3c8c6; margin-left: 8px; margin-top: 10px; [/class] [class name=pic4] height: 160px; width: 210px; background:URL(https://i.imgur.com/BmoU7vl.jpg); background-size: cover; background-position: 0px -36px; border: 1px solid #d3c8c6; float: right; margin-right: 25px; margin-top: -161px; [/class] [class name=pic5] height: 160px; width: 210px; background:URL(https://i.imgur.com/wST8v9y.jpg); background-size: cover; background-position: 0px -10px; border: 1px solid #d3c8c6; margin-left: 8px; margin-top: 11px; [/class] [class name=pic6] height: 160px; width: 210px; background:URL(https://i.imgur.com/4EuvwMx.jpg); background-size: cover; background-position: 0px -16px; border: 1px solid #d3c8c6; float: right; margin-right: 25px; margin-top: -162px; [/class] [class name=pic7] height: 160px; width: 210px; background:URL(https://i.imgur.com/ZOoJlVF.jpg); background-size: cover; background-position: 0px -10px; border: 1px solid #d3c8c6; margin-left: 8px; margin-top: 10px; [/class] [class name=pic8] height: 160px; width: 210px; background:URL(https://i.imgur.com/YSWlJIw.jpg); background-size: cover; background-position: 0px -36px; border: 1px solid #d3c8c6; float: right; margin-right: 25px; margin-top: -161px; [/class] [script class=pic1 on=click] slideToggle 900 cool1 [/script] [script class=pic2 on=click] slideToggle 900 cool2 [/script] [script class=pic3 on=click] slideToggle 900 cool3 [/script] [script class=pic4 on=click] slideToggle 900 cool4 [/script] [class name=text] font-size: 11px; border: 5px solid white; text-align: justify; width: 200px; [/class] [class name=cool1] height: 160px; width: 210px; background: white; display: none; overflow: hidden; [/class] [class name=cool2] height: 160px; width: 210px; background: white; display: none; overflow: hidden; [/class] [class name=cool3] height: 160px; width: 210px; background: white; display: none; overflow: hidden; [/class] [class name=cool4] height: 160px; width: 210px; background: white; display: none; overflow: hidden; [/class] [class name=codetag] font-size: 9px; text-align: center; margin-top: -4px; [/class] [div class="container"][div class="containercont"][div class="headerbox"][div class="profilepic ppic"][/div][div class="profilepic ppic2" "div style=display:none;background:URL(https://i.imgur.com/nLLiBrw.jpg);background-size:cover;"][/div] [div class="infobox"]
LUNA FINCH
the pawn
lil description about that character goes here
[/div] [div class="follow fol"]FOLLOW[/div][div class="follow unfol" "div style=display:none;background:#be9f8d;color:white;"]UNFOLLOW[/div][/div][div class="infocontainer"][div class="scroll"][div class="pic1"][div class="cool1"][div class="scroll"][div class="text"]name... luna marine finch
nicknames... lu-lu, loony
age... eighteen
birthday... october 3rd
gender... cis. female
sexuality... bisexual
grade... 12
occupation...
role... pawn
staus... alive
s/o... none[/div][/div][/div][/div][div class="pic2"][div class="cool2"][div class="scroll"][div class="text"]face claim... vanessa berg
height... 5'7
hair... naturally dark brown but currently dyed blonde with dark roots
eyes... warm dark brown color, doe-like
mods... various ear piercings, navel, and nose piercing. tattoos 01 02 03
scars... you can see many self harm scars on her inner thighs to 'erase' the stretch marks
style... 01 02 03 [/div][/div][/div][/div] [div class="pic3"][div class="cool3"][div class="scroll"][div class="text"]likes... vegetables, gardening, meditating, cleaning, polaroids, instrumental music, the ocean, walking in grass barefoot, swimming, peace, quietness

dislikes... noisy people, gore, scales, childhood pictures, eating in front of people, gym class, getting asked about her weight, stretch marks, her dark circles, eating a lot, gaining weight

fears... dying, disappointing her family

habits... clicks pens when nervous, always looks at the ground when talking to people, buys a lot of food but never eats any

vices...

virtues...[/div][/div][/div][/div] [div class="pic4"][div class="cool4"][div class="scroll"][div class="text"]background[/div][/div][/div][/div] [div class="pic5"][/div] [div class="pic6"][/div] [div class="pic7"][/div] [div class="pic8"][/div] [/div][/div][/div][/div] [div class="codetag"]coded by ukiiyo[/div]

☆ sadly not mobile-friendly. every picture has an on-click feature to reveal information. the circular pictures at the bottom are tab buttons and the profile picture on the left is personality. currently used as a character sheet. preferably not free to use~

[class=container] height: 288px; width: 510px; margin: auto; [/class] [class=container2] height: 278px; width: 500px; background: #e5e4e4; [/class] [class=profilepic] height: 235px; width: 225px; background:URL(https://i.pinimg.com/originals/cb/43/87/cb43875815ef9a1994ca204e8da58131.png); background-size: cover; position: relative; top: 20px; margin-left: 20px; border-top: 3px solid #740001; border-right: 3px solid #eeba30; border-bottom: 3px solid #740001; border-left: 3px solid #eeba30; [/class] [class=infoheader] font-size: 15px; text-transform: uppercase; float: right; margin-top: -215px; margin-right: 100px; [/class] [class=textbox] height: 140px; width: 235px; float: right; margin-top: -190px; margin-right: 3px; overflow: hidden; [/class] [class=scroll] height: 98%; width: calc(100% + 17px); overflow-y: scroll; [/class] [class name=text] font-size: 10px; text-align: justify; width: 225px; Color: black; [/class] [class name=text2] font-size: 10px; text-align: justify; width: 215px; border-left: 5px solid transparent; border-top: 5px solid transparent; [/class] [class=tab1] height: 70px; width: 70px; background:URL(https://66.media.tumblr.com/31dc503afd98055a6d76c6c4e7340561/tumblr_pb218pNSyl1sxn2d1o3_400.png); background-size: cover; border-radius: 50%; float: right; margin-top: -45px; margin-right: 170px; [/class] [class=tab2] height: 70px; width: 70px; background:URL(https://66.media.tumblr.com/9bd0aed446dfb56b01e36683ab253bcd/tumblr_pb218pNSyl1sxn2d1o1_400.gif); background-size: cover; border-radius: 50%; float: right; margin-top: -45px; margin-right: -150px; [/class] [class=tab3] height: 70px; width: 70px; background:URL(https://66.media.tumblr.com/ee69ea0c537f86daae979e5079035f95/tumblr_pb218pNSyl1sxn2d1o4_400.png); background-size: cover; border-radius: 50%; float: right; margin-top: -45px; margin-right: -230px; [/class] [script class=container] hide tab2textbox hide tab3textbox [/script] [script class=tab1 on=click] fadeIn 800 tab1textbox fadeIn 800 tab1infoheader hide tab2textbox hide tab3textbox [/script] [script class=tab2 on=click] hide tab1textbox fadeIn 800 tab2textbox fadeIn 800 tab2infoheader hide tab3textbox [/script] [script class=tab3 on=click] hide tab1textbox hide tab2textbox fadeIn 800 tab3textbox fadeIn 800 tab3infoheader [/script] [script class=profilepic on=click] slideToggle 900 cool1 [/script] [class name=cool1] height: 235px; width: 225px; background: white; display: none; overflow: hidden; [/class] [class name=codetag] font-size: 9px; text-align: center; margin-top: -24px; [/class] [div class=container][div class=container2][div class=profilepic][div class=cool1][div class=scroll][div class=text2]personality. marlene is a fire that cannot be contained and seems to be the definition of gryffindor. it's no surprise she was sorted into the house pretty much as soon as the hat was placed on her head. she is filled with bravery and courage that can be hard to call upon, but she will do it to stand up for what she believes is right. this can get her into trouble because she is the type who will gladly draw her wand and fight it out, even if there's another way. her bravery and adventurous spirit can also bring her to troublesome situations as she will happily sneak off the grounds in order to investigate something mysterious.

if you are in a class with this girl, you will quickly learn how outgoing and sociable she is. she will talk to practically anyone, make jokes and flirt like there's no tomorrow. it's hard not to be drawn to marlene from her pretty french accent to unique appearance, it's no surprise that she's pretty popular at the school. she isn't the most diligent student, but still manages to get high marks since she's been gifted with the intelligence of her mother, but the attention span of her father. it's rare that you see her studying since she finds it 'dreadfully mundane', but on the occasion she does study, it's usually curled up in a car in front of the common room's fire.

now, the more time you spend with her you will find that she is a very flirty person and isn't shy about it at all. marlene is known for how often she hooks up with people, finding the experience rather exciting and comforting at the same time. she doesn't really do relationships but she likes the physical aspect of dating and will occasionally date for the simple security it provides. this is where she is closed off the most, guarding her heart behind steel doors that refuse to budge. marlene doesn't do vulnerable and will leave the situation as soon as she feels herself being on the vulnerable side of things.

marlene is independent and has been for a long time. while she relies on holly a lot, the girl basically being her sister, she still holds independence close to her heart. this has caused her to get annoyed and frustrated when she gets outside help or protection from people when she hasn't asked for it. she likes to handle things herself as much as possible and feels like a failure if she receives the help of others. this is probably why she became a seeker, wanting to do something on her own essentially, in order to help the team win.

wild - outgoing - social - flirtatious - rebellious - brave - stubborn - rash - feisty - hotheaded - lustful - easily entertained - adventurous - bold - out spoken - determined
[/div][/div][/div][/div] [div class=tab1textbox][div class=infoheader]stats[/div][div class=textbox][div class=scroll][div class=text]name. marlene caitriona mckinnon
nicknames. marls, mar, mars, marley, brandy
age. 17
year. sixth year
birthday. august 1st
zodiac. leo
orientation. bisexual
blood status. pure
ethnicity. french/english

face claim. lily james
height. 5'7
body type. mesomorohic
mods. various ear piercings
scars. has a scar on her right bicep from falling out of a tree
distinguishing features. bright brown eyes, full lips, coy smile

house. gryffindor
wand. sycamore wood with a dragon heartstring core, 13 ½" and brittle flexibility
patronus. tortoiseshell cat
species. witch
club. quidditch (seeker)
pet. ginger cat
[/div][/div][/div][/div] [div class=tab2textbox][div class=infoheader]in-depth[/div][div class=textbox][div class=scroll][div class=text]pt. 2
likes. the stars, the ocean, france, good food, romance, sleeping with people, animals, playing around with spells, winning fights, being the best, when finals are over, smoking, drinking, skipping class, sleeping in, hanging with holly, exploring

dislikes. liars, cheats, studying, tests, being bored, prejudice people, back-stabbers, getting played, commitment, being vulnerable, sour things, boring spells, being stuck inside, hangovers, clingy hookups, people trying to date her

fears. losing her family, small spaces, being vulnerable

misc.
— tends to smoke and drink
— usually hangs out with guys because they are are more fun
— has gotten into a fight with a male student before (she totally won)
— won a duel or two idk
— doesn't trust dating slytherins (they make great hookups tho)
— always cuddles with her cat
— wants to become an auror
— stays up late talking with holly and lily
— paints and sketches (mainly portraits of her friends)
— occasionally makes her accent more apparent so that it annoys people
— has an uncommonly soft spot for sirius
— charges for her notes

relationships
best friends. holly olivier, lily evans
friends. sirius black
crush. sirius black
significant other.
enemies. icarus selwyn
neutral. delynn von kronig, thomas steinmauer

family
mother. clementine mckinnon (alive)
father. michael mckinnon (alive)
older brother. marcus mckinnon (alive)
younger sister. magnolia mckinnon (alive)
[/div][/div][/div][/div] [div class=tab3textbox][div class=infoheader]history[/div][div class=textbox][div class=scroll][div class=text]biography.
marlene was born in the lovely countryside of france to her loving parents michael and clementine, plus an older brother named marcus. her mother was the whole reason they lived in france as she attended and graduated from beauxbatons as top of the year for her brains, magic and beauty. she quickly made a name for herself as a successful and powerful auror before she met michael while at a quidditch match. since he is a pro player, they met during his match in france.

they fell in love at first sight and dated for a year, going back and forth between england and france before they tied the knot. while both came from pureblood lineage, they decided to raise their future children in a more modern and equal fashion, much to the disapproval of their families. with the birth of marcus, the mckinnon family decided to have a home in the countryside of france so it would be an easier lifestyle for the children. the location wasn't too difficult for the parents as they still could get where they needed for their jobs but it created the distance they needed.

three years later marlene was born and the family was over the moon. she did have some issues with her skin condition and was pretty sensitive as a baby but that was all. her childhood was a very bright on, consisting of days running around their property and learning all about magic and the magical world. it seemed like the only issues she can remember is her parents fighting over where to send the kids for school. michael naturally wanted all his children attending hogwarts just as he did, but clementine didn't, feeling that beauxbatons was safer.

eventually, they compromised, they would allow the children to attend hogwarts but they would go back to france during their breaks and when the kids were in school. this seemed to work and soon enough the family of four moved to england. it was the opposite of the life marlene was used to, no longer living in a place surrounded by grass and trees, but rather buildings and so many wizards. the wizarding world was exciting to her but she did miss france. when marcus enrolled, marlene and her parents returned to france where they remained for three years before she too had to leave for school.

by the time she left for hogwarts, her mother was pregnant with her little sister magnolia, much to her surprise. it wasn't as scary for the girl as many children due to marlene's independent and adventurous personality so she quickly befriended people on the train ride and had a blast. from the moment she stepped in the school, she felt at home with it. the world was buzzing with magic and she adored it. during holidays she would return to france, enjoying the countryside once again, ehr friends occasionally tagging along to enjoy the perks of a wealthy pureblood estate.
[/div][/div][/div][/div] [div class=tab1][/div] [div class=tab2][/div] [div class=tab3][/div] [/div][/div]
[div class="codetag"]coded by ukiiyo | click every picture for new information[/div]

☆ sadly not mobile-friendly. new interest check code that i made last night! click the numbers at the bottom to bring up a different roleplay situation. easily customized for lore, character sheets, or general information. preferably not free to use~
[class=container] width: 500px; height: 400px; margin: auto; [/class] [class=container2] width: 490px; height: 390px; background: black; [/class] [class=tab1] height: 70px; width: 70px; border-radius: 50%; font-size: 30px; text-transform: uppercase; font-weight: bold; color: white; border: 2px solid white; margin-top: 40px; margin-left: 20px; [/class] [class=tab2] height: 70px; width: 70px; border-radius: 50%; font-size: 30px; text-transform: uppercase; font-weight: bold; color: white; border: 2px solid white; margin-left: 200px; margin-top: -75px; [/class] [class=tab3] height: 70px; width: 70px; border-radius: 50%; font-size: 30px; text-transform: uppercase; font-weight: bold; color: white; border: 2px solid white; float: right; margin-right: 20px; margin-top: -75px; [/class] [script class=container] hide tab2textbox hide tab3textbox [/script] [script class=tab1 on=click] fadeIn 800 tab1textbox hide tab2textbox hide tab3textbox [/script] [script class=tab2 on=click] hide tab1textbox fadeIn 800 tab2textbox fadeIn 800 tab2infoheader hide tab3textbox [/script] [script class=tab3 on=click] hide tab1textbox hide tab2textbox fadeIn 800 tab3textbox fadeIn 800 tab3infoheader [/script] [class=textbox] width: 490px; height: 250px; overflow: hidden; [/class] [class=scroll] height: 238px; width:calc(100% + 16px); overflow-y: scroll; [/class] [class=text] width: 460px; font-size: 15px; color: white; text-align: justify; border-top: 15px solid black; border-right: 15px solid black; border-left: 15px solid black; [/class] [class=border] border-top: 1px solid white; [/class] [class=homepic] height: 150px; width: 150px; background:URL(https://i.pinimg.com/564x/ba/ff/7b/baff7b0c1f6884a6a7c51486c87c4d4c.jpg); background-size: cover; border-radius: 50%; margin: auto; position: relative; top: 50px; [/class] [class=title] font-size: 30px; font-weight: bold; color: white; text-transform: uppercase; margin-top: -40px; margin-left: 20px; [/class] [class=status] font-size: 12px; font-weight: bold; color: white; text-align: right; margin-right: 20px; margin-top: -55px; [/class] [class=role] font-size: 30px; text-transform: uppercase; color: white; font-weight: bold; [/class] [class=femhunt] background:URL(https://i.pinimg.com/564x/30/78/cd/3078cd79affc3dc0c023acec963219ff.jpg); background-size: 120%; background-position: -10px 0px; height: 100px; width: 100px; border-radius: 50%; [/class] [class=malehunt] background:URL(https://i.pinimg.com/564x/76/5e/f1/765ef1376f29bf09a3c8833c1be14488.jpg); background-size: cover; height: 100px; width: 100px; border-radius: 50%; [/class] [class=femdem] background:URL(https://i.pinimg.com/564x/e4/6d/40/e46d4048cf16afdb71b1f40fe1ac665a.jpg); background-size: cover; height: 100px; width: 100px; border-radius: 50%; [/class] [class=maledem] background:URL(https://i.pinimg.com/564x/f4/b4/7d/f4b47df6bb1d2311c4c380f6a8a8f4e5.jpg); background-size: cover; height: 100px; width: 100px; border-radius: 50%; [/class] [class name=codetag] font-size: 9px; text-align: center; margin-top: 0px; [/class]

[div class=container][div class=container2] [div class=tab1textbox] [div class=textbox][div class=homepic][/div] [div class=title]the twelve[/div] [div class=status]roleplay status: accepting
character sheets: link here
lore: link here
[/div][/div][/div] [div class=tab2textbox][div class=textbox][div class=scroll][div class=text]The world Iaboria was once in turmoil, a large war had broken out between the human race and demons, both sides clashing, simply wishing to eradicate the other. This went on for a century, causing countless lives to be lost all for the sake of being superior. But in the end, neither side was killed off, instead, the humans decided to create an alliance between them and the demons, as they had overpowered their forces and the demons had nowhere else to go. This seemed like a very fair and decent deal which allowed the demons to live and work without being met with violence or hate from the humans. Tranquility had seemingly been found and the races lived together in harmony. However, it couldn't last forever.

Demons were eventually treated as enemies and lower class citizens, humans often taking the young demons and selling them into slavery, keeping them in chains till they drew their last breath. They were pushed out of the main cities and forced into the slums, into poverty. This created animosity once again and it was only a matter of time before someone snapped. The first to snap was a demon named Piro, being one of the older generations that remembered the riches he once had when humans were more accepting of his race. He showed his anger by attacking a group of human officers that had been patrolling the city after reports of noise disturbances flooded the station. Their bodies were put on display in the center of town, showing that the demons were no longer honoring the 'peace' between them and humans.

A series of attacks began to pop up, all from various demons who were sick of living in the slums. Fear filled the souls of the humans and they often took out their anger by killing demons or punishing the ones in slavery. This brought forth an era of demon hunters. These hunters were humans that were skilled in the art of killing a demon, getting hired by various wealthy families or businesses to track down a specific demon and kill it, all for the sake of a reward. These people were feared as well, due to the fact they killed whatever just for the money they got out of it, so all hunters began to wear masks, similar to that of a demon's face/features, marking them as a hunter but also hiding their identity.

Now not all demons were okay with what was going on between the two races and they even had their own type of demon hunters, but instead of hunting any demon for money, they were tracking down the ones behind all the attacks on the humans. They were trying to kill off The Twelve, a group of powerful demons that were behind all of the attacks on the humans, founded by none other than Piro. This was difficult though as The Twelve were heavily concealed and nobody would offer them forward, not as long as there were hunters slaughtering them for no reason.

The attacks of The Twelve are at an all-time high, targeting both humans and demons (mostly ones in slavery), which has caused the leaders around Iabaria to hire their most talented demon hunters to find The Twelve and kill them before the world is plunged into another war. Tasked with such a huge request, each hunter makes the decision to form a contract with a demon that is also tracking down The Twelve, thus creating an alliance fighting towards a common goal. Will they find The Twelve in time though? Or will the looming war commence before they have a chance to stop it?

● This is NOT first come first serve, you must apply for a role and I will accept your character if it's the best suited for the roleplay
● There is a minimum of three paragraphs per in-character post
● Yes, this was inspired by Demon Slayer
● This is going to deal with some violence so keep that in mind (PG-13 max)
● Romance isn't required but it can happen
● Non-realistic face claims are required
● Follow all of RPN's rules
● I will be working on lore so it might take a bit before I get all the links up
● Any OP characters will immediately be out of the running for being accepted
● If not all of the roles are filled, feel free to make a second character (with my permission)
● Character deaths can and probably will happen
● You MUST be active at least twice a week for this roleplay to not die, so please don't join if you can't meet that requirement
[/div][/div][/div][/div] [div class=tab3textbox][div class=textbox][div class=scroll][div class=text]
[div class=femhunt][/div]
[div class=role]
FEMALE HUNTER: OPEN
[/div]

[div class=role]
[/div]

[div class=role]
[/div]

[div class=malehunt][/div]
[div class=role]
MALE HUNTER: OPEN
[/div]

[div class=role]
[/div]

[div class=role]
[/div]

[div class=femdem][/div]
[div class=role]
FEMALE DEMON: TAKEN
[/div]

[div class=femdem][/div]
[div class=role]
FEMALE DEMON: OPEN
[/div]

[div class=femdem][/div]
[div class=role]
FEMALE DEMON: OPEN
[/div]

[div class=maledem][/div]
[div class=role]
MALE DEMON: OPEN
[/div]

[div class=role]
[/div]

[div class=role]
[/div]
[/div][/div][/div][/div] [div class=border][/div] [div class=tab1]
[/div] [div class=tab2]
[/div] [div class=tab3]
[/div] [/div][/div] [div class="codetag"]coded by ukiiyo[/div]

☆ sadly not mobile-friendly. the cs form of the newest interest check code i made. pretty simple, numbers are tabs. preferably not free to use~

[class=container] height: 410px; width: 440px; margin: auto; [/class] [class=container2] height: 400px; width: 400px; border: 2px solid #e66a0a; background: white; [/class] [class=picture] height: 170px; width: 170px; background:URL(https://66.media.tumblr.com/d4cccfbe28c533f4add48fddf5365fe7/tumblr_ng9qjwhmvb1qby8h0o3_r1_400.jpg); background-size: cover; background-position: -170px 0px; position: relative; top: 20px; margin-left: 20px; [/class] [class=role] background: #e66a0a; height: 20px; width: 150px; color: white; text-transform: uppercase; text-align: center; position: relative; top: 80px; margin-left: 10px; font-size: 11px; font-weight: bold; text-shadow: 3px 3px #000; [/class] [class=picture2] height: 170px; width: 170px; background:URL(https://66.media.tumblr.com/d4cccfbe28c533f4add48fddf5365fe7/tumblr_ng9qjwhmvb1qby8h0o3_r1_400.jpg); background-size: cover; background-position: -170px 0px; float: right; margin-right: 21px; margin-top: -150px; [/class] [class=textbox] background: #fff; height: 170px; width: 360px; overflow: hidden; margin-top: 40px; margin-left: 20px; [/class] [class=scroll] height: 166px; width:calc(100% + 17px); overflow-y: scroll; [/class] [class=tab1] font-size: 30px; text-transform: uppercase; font-weight: bold; color: #e66a0a; float: right; margin-left: 40px; margin-top: -370px; text-shadow: 3px 3px #000; [/class] [class=tab2] font-size: 30px; text-transform: uppercase; font-weight: bold; color: #e66a0a; float: right; margin-left: 40px; margin-top: -320px; text-shadow: 3px 3px #000; [/class] [class=tab3] font-size: 30px; text-transform: uppercase; font-weight: bold; color: #e66a0a; float: right; margin-left: 40px; margin-top: -270px; text-shadow: 3px 3px #000; [/class] [script class=container] hide tab2textbox hide tab3textbox [/script] [script class=tab1 on=click] fadeIn 800 tab1textbox hide tab2textbox hide tab3textbox [/script] [script class=tab2 on=click] hide tab1textbox fadeIn 800 tab2textbox fadeIn 800 tab2infoheader hide tab3textbox [/script] [script class=tab3 on=click] hide tab1textbox hide tab2textbox fadeIn 800 tab3textbox fadeIn 800 tab3infoheader [/script] [class=title] text-align: right; text-transform: uppercase; letter-spacing: -1px; color: #e66a0a; font-size: 25px; margin-right: 20px; [/class] [class=subtitle] text-align: right; text-transform: uppercase; letter-spacing: -1px; color: #e66a0a; font-size: 15px; margin-right: 20px; margin-top: -5px; [/class] [class=text] font-size: 14px; color: #e66a0a; text-align: justify; width: 350px; [/class] [class name=codetag] font-size: 9px; text-align: center; margin-top: 0px; [/class] [div class=container][div class=container2][div class=picture][div class=role]
lead vocalist & guitarist
[/div][/div] [div class=picture2][/div] [div class=tab1textbox][div class=textbox][div class=scroll] [div class=title]the vocalist & guitarist. rin[/div] [div class=subtitle]the lover boy[/div] [div class=text]name... kimura rin
nickname... lover boy (inside joke because he falls in love easily)
age... 17
year... 3
birthday... february 1st
gender... cis. male
sexuality... bisexual (very comfortable with his sexuality)
fc/vc... toma kikuchi/shayne orok 01 02
position... lead vocalist & guitarist

height... 178.5 cm
weight... 61 kg
hair... short orange hair, but keeps his bangs long to the point they cover his eyebrows and he can hide behind them if he's shy.
eyes... warm brown
piercing... has a small ear gauge on his right ear[/div]
[/div][/div][/div] [div class=tab2textbox][div class=textbox][div class=scroll][div class=text]likes... soft things, pink, sweets, romance, dating, cute animals, music, composing, writing songs, playing guitar, being with friends, skinship, cute girls, theme parks, sleeping in, sweaters, being warm

dislikes... bitter things, heartbreak, unrequited love, break ups, being called girly, taking out his piercing, being bored, losing his voice, opening soda cans, alcohol, drama, bullies, the cold, feeling lonely

fears... losing the band, not being able to sing, death, heights

habits... cries easily, hugs his plushies when stressed out, vents a lot when he likes someone, flips his guitar picks, clicks his pens, stares off into space, writes songs about people he likes

vices... easily jealous, hotheaded, impulsive, brutally honest, opinionated, shy

virtues... romantic, supportive, honest, caring, kind, outspoken

other... plays till his fingers are raw when stressed (doesn’t use a pick), records songs on his phone when he's writing lyrics, gets inspired by people he likes, he has a HUGE personality switch when on stage (goes from awkward and shy to very masculine), watches disney movies, has a popular spotify account, speaks english fluently, failing social studies, falls in love very easily[/div]
[/div][/div][/div] [div class=tab3textbox][div class=textbox][div class=scroll][div class=text]background... list form for now
- only child and is very close with both his parents
- he discovered a passion for music in elementary school when he preferred practicing the recorder rather than playing soccer
- in middle school he bought himself a guitar by doing odd jobs around the neighborhood
- he was too excited and often worked his fingers to the point they bled because he didn't let callouses form
- high school became the time he was determined to form a band
- his parents didn't agree with his choice of becoming a musician, so he developed the habit of lying about what he was doing
- rin found himself chasing after a few girls, falling head over heels for them (effectively discovering his raw talent for writing lyrics)
- also discovered in interest in boys, resulting in him also having crushes on his male classmates
- the band became an escape for him when he first joined in first year
- he doesn't plan on breaking up the band even after graduation[/div]
[/div][/div][/div] [/div] [div class=tab1]1.[/div] [div class=tab2]2.[/div] [div class=tab3]3.[/div][/div] [div class="codetag"]coded by ukiiyo[/div]

Last edited:
☆ mobile-friendly! this is my newest 1x1 character sheet code. the numbers are tab buttons and cause the information to change on the right and the image to change on the left. preferably not free to use~

[class=container] height: 360px; width: 410px; margin: auto; [/class] [class=container2] height: 350px; width: 400px; border: 1px solid black; [/class] [class=picture] height: 350px; width: 200px; background:URL(https://i.imgur.com/avvU5GQ.jpg); background-size: cover; background-position: -30px 0px; [/class] [class=picture2] height: 350px; width: 200px; background:URL(https://i.imgur.com/3JiP4pG.jpg); background-size: cover; background-position: -10px 0px; [/class] [class=picture3] height: 350px; width: 200px; background:URL(https://i.imgur.com/fnpBBJ8.jpg); background-size: cover; background-position: -30px 0px; [/class] [class=picture4] height: 350px; width: 200px; background:URL(https://i.imgur.com/ak4vZmA.jpg); background-size: cover; background-position: -30px 0px; [/class] [class=title] height: 36px; width: 180px; background: #ddcab4; font-size: 24px; color: black; float: right; text-align: center; margin-top: -340px; margin-right: 10px; [/class] [class=textbox] height: 280px; width: 180px; margin-top: -289px; margin-right: 10px; float: right; overflow: hidden; [/class] [class=scroll] height: 280px; width:calc(100% + 16px); overflow-y: scroll; [/class] [class=text] font-size: 10px; color: black; text-align: justify; width: 180px; [/class] [class=tab1] font-size: 30px; text-transform: uppercase; font-weight: bold; color: black; background: white; height: 40px; width: 40px; border: 1px solid black; text-align: center; margin-top: -50px; margin-left: 6px; [/class] [class=tab2] font-size: 30px; text-transform: uppercase; font-weight: bold; color: black; background: white; height: 40px; width: 40px; border: 1px solid black; text-align: center; margin-top: -42px; margin-left: 53px; [/class] [class=tab3] font-size: 30px; text-transform: uppercase; font-weight: bold; color: black; background: white; height: 40px; width: 40px; border: 1px solid black; text-align: center; margin-top: -43px; margin-left: 101px; [/class] [class=tab4] font-size: 30px; text-transform: uppercase; font-weight: bold; color: black; background: white; height: 40px; width: 40px; border: 1px solid black; text-align: center; margin-top: -43px; margin-left: 148px; [/class] [script class=container] hide tab2textbox hide tab3textbox hide tab4textbox hide picture2 hide picture3 hide picture4 [/script] [script class=tab1 on=click] fadeIn 800 tab1textbox show picture hide tab2textbox hide tab3textbox hide tab4textbox hide picture2 hide picture3 hide picture4 [/script] [script class=tab2 on=click] hide tab1textbox fadeIn 800 tab2textbox fadeIn 800 tab2infoheader show picture2 hide picture hide picture3 hide picture4 hide tab3textbox hide tab4textbox [/script] [script class=tab3 on=click] hide tab1textbox hide tab2textbox hide tab4textbox hide picture2 hide picture hide picture4 show picture3 fadeIn 800 tab3textbox fadeIn 800 tab3infoheader [/script] [script class=tab4 on=click] hide tab1textbox hide tab2textbox hide tab3textbox hide picture2 hide picture3 hide picture show picture4 fadeIn 800 tab4textbox fadeIn 800 tab4infoheader [/script] [class=topic] background: #ddcab4; height: 20px; width: 43px; [/class] [class=topic2] background: #ddcab4; height: 20px; width: 73px; [/class] [class=topic3] background: #ddcab4; height: 20px; width: 53px; [/class] [class=border] border-top: 2px solid #ddcab4; width: 180px; margin-top: -8px; [/class] [class name=codetag] font-size: 9px; text-align: center; margin-top: 0px; color: black; [/class] [div class=container][div class=container2][div class=picture][/div] [div class=picture2][/div] [div class=picture3][/div] [div class=picture4][/div][div class=title]
The Ballerina
[/div][div class=tab1textbox][div class=textbox][div class=text][div class=topic]
basics.
[div class=border][/div][/div]
name. mila lynn weber
nicknames. mi-mi (childhood nickname that nobody calls her anymore)
age. 18
zodiac. sagittarius
gender. cis. female
sexuality. bisexual

d.o.b. november 23
p.o.b. sydney, australia
ethnicity. russian + german
occupation. teaches ballet classes to young kids on the weekends[/div][/div][/div] [div class=tab2textbox][div class=textbox][div class=scroll][div class=text][div class=topic2]
appearance.
height. 5'9"
hair. dark brown with blonde highlights
eyes. dark brown

body. incredibly lean and toned, she has managed to maintain an hourglass shape despite being thin. she is known for a tiny waist, full bust and hips

modifications. mom's signature on her left forearm, mom's birthday in roman numerals above right elbow, mom's death date in roman numerals above left elbow, duality on the inside of her right foot. multiple ear piercings and navel piercing

scars/markings. faint scars on her arms

ailments. she suffers from anxiety, severe depression and an eating disorder. they were almost always there but after he mother's death, they became almost life threatening to her[/div][/div][/div][/div] [div class=tab3textbox][div class=textbox][div class=scroll][div class=text][div class=topic3]
persona.
vices. stubborn, opinionated, hotheaded, blunt, closed-off, perfectionist, competitive, sore loser, doesn't trust easily

virtues. supportive, protective, brave, confident, intelligent, athletic, compassionate, outgoing, determined

likes. winning, waking up early, coffee, soft things, fluffy comforters, her dogs, the beach, swimming, dancing, ballet, classical music, surfing, yoga, running, traveling, photography

dislikes. annoying people, losing, loud noises, fights, power outages, being bored, sleeping in, being tired, second place, talking about herself, failing, bland food, eating too much, her weight

habits. rubs her hands together, cracks her knuckles, stares off into space, messes with her hair, twists her earbud cords while listening to music

fears. her weight, getting attached

extra. has two german shepard/yellow lab mixes, no longer has full length mirrors in her room, goes to the planetarium whenever she can, has a bee allergy, always the last to leave dance class, top ranking student academically, speaks fluent german and russian[/div][/div][/div][/div] [div class=tab4textbox][div class=textbox][div class=scroll][div class=text][div class=topic2]
background.
family.
katerina weber | mother | deceased
hans weber | father | alive
amelia jones-weber | step-mother | alive
michael jones-weber | step-brother | alive
charlotte jones-weber | step-sister | alive

history. katerina met hans by chance when she was in australia performing with the russian ballet. he was there with some colleagues from work and she was running late to the stage. their encounter had been brief but left a lasting impression. it was no surprise to either of them that they met after the show for some drinks, simply getting to know each other. their relationship was a textbook one, very sweet and filled to the brim with love. it was difficult at times as they both were constantly traveling, katerina with her ballet and hans with his business in germany and america. still, they made it work. sure there were ups and downs but that was part of the beauty of it.

after two years of dating, they were married in a courthouse with only their family present. the honeymoon was lavish and they treasured every second of it. their married lives were quite simple and tame compared to most of their friends and family, waiting nearly six years before they decided to have kids. when mila was born, it was like their center of gravity had completly changed they felt a new type of love they never experienced before. the family of three lived peacefully on their estate along the coast of austrlia, enjoying every second of it.

mila's childhood was a pleasant one, filled with mostly watching her mother dance for hours, or helping her father try to cook so his tired wife didn't have to. they were incredibly happy, not dreaming of anything other than the moments to last forever. and they did, for most of her life. you see, mila developed a terribly close relationship with her mother as she started ballet practically as soon as she could walk and would bond with her mother over it. so when katerina was diagnosed with cancer, mila felt like she couldn't breathe.

it was painful for the whole family, especially the ballerina who had to retire, no longer being healthy enough to do the thing she loved most. hans stopped traveling for work in favor of being there for his wife and they weathered the storm together. it seemed to be getting better, but when mila was 15, her mother died in the night, it coming out of nowhere. the teen was utterly devasted and couldn't do anything other than lock herself in her room or dance herself into oblivion. her life had lost its light.

eventually she climbed out of the ditch she found herself in, but it was painful for her and hans. they healed together and soon enough, three years later, hans had remarried a woman named amelia, who brought her two children as well. mila didn't dislike them, but she had plans to move out as soon as she graduated so she didn't bother to get used to a family dynamic again. after all, they weren't her family, they were her father's family. [/div][/div][/div][/div] [div class=tab1]
[/div] [div class=tab2]
[/div] [div class=tab3]
[/div] [div class=tab4]

Last edited:
☆ mobile-friendly! current in-character code! if you click on stats, a little drop-down box will appear and show that information. it's a scroll for the text on the right-hand side. preferably not free to use~

[class=container] height: 360px; width: 400px; margin: auto; [/class] [class=container2] height: 350px; width: 390px; border: 2px solid #62080a; background: white; [/class] [class=pic] height: 240px; width: 150px; background:URL(https://66.media.tumblr.com/df8678a2bd629ad7d3dd33ae5a98ba22/tumblr_p99gglPgyY1w1glr2o2_640.png); background-size: 120%; margin-left: 10px; margin-top: 10px; background-position: -30px 0px; [/class] [class=stats] width: 150px; height: 35px; margin-left: 10px; margin-top: 0px; [/class] [class=title] font-size: 25px; border-bottom: 1px solid #62080a; text-transform: uppercase; letter-spacing: 4px; color: #62080a; text-shadow: 2px 2px #b08384; text-align: center; [/class] [script class=stats on=click] slideToggle 900 cool1 [/script] [class name=cool1] height: 50px; width: 150px; background: white; display: none; overflow: hidden; [/class] [class=scroll] height: 98%; width: calc(100% + 17px); overflow-y: scroll; [/class] [class=text] font-size: 11px; color: black; text-align: justify; width: 90%; [/class] [class=name] font-size: 33px; color: white; text-align: center; background: #62080a; height: 40px; width: 170px; float: right; margin-top: -275px; margin-right: 40px; [/class] [class=textbox] height: 290px; width: 220px; float: right; margin-right: 2px; margin-top: -230px; overflow: hidden; [/class] [class name=codetag] font-size: 9px; text-align: center; margin-top: 0px; [/class] [div class=container][div class=container2] [div class=pic][/div] [div class=stats][div class=title]stats[/div] [div class=cool1][div class=scroll][div class=text]location: church
tags:
outfit: 01[/div][/div][/div][/div] [div class=name]
Eden Russo
[/div] [div class=textbox][div class=scroll][div class=text]The december air bit at the exposed skin of Eden's face as she walked up the path that led to the church. She saw a lot of people that she recognized, and some that she didn't. Frankly she didn't even know what Anna had gotten up to in the five years they fell out of touch. That was a depressing fact to realize. Exhaling softly, Eden, watched as her breath turned to thin puffs of white before dissapating completely. The woman managed to keep a strong front as she walked into the building, greeting those she knew, getting hugged by most of them. She could feel the weight of the sadness only increase the more she had to be there for other people.

Many of the people were crying immediately, makeup being smudged, tissues being used, but Eden managed to keep her composure. At least for the most part. It wasn't the first funeral she had been to, and it wasn't the first friend that she mourned the loss of. Memories of Rian and his funeral began to surface only adding to the pain and hurt she already felt because of losing Anna. The service was really nice, but she only found herself crying at the end of it, simply allowing herself to shed the tears silently, not bothering to act like she was or wasn't crying. Eden dealt with her pain on the inside, and put it to rest, for at least the time being, as soon as the service ended. Gently dabbing the tears away with her fingertips, she got to her feet and hugged those who offered her a hug first, taking her time in talking with everyone. It was the least she could do.

Teachers were there, so she found herself getting roped into talking with them as well, talking about the joys of having Anna and her friends in their classes, which Eden could only agree with. Reliving those times in high school, it made her wish she didn't talk to everyone that attended the service. Unlike most people who looked fondly back on high school, she was someone who saw her four years rather painful to remember and she didn't want to relive that. But she had to. The faint memory of a letter that was sitting on her desk back in Toronto, looking as if it had never been opened in the first place. She had opened it though and she had read the contents of the letter. It wasn't exactly what she wanted to read after finding out Anna had passed away, but it was the least she could do.

After all, if things got too bad, she could always just leave, she was an adult after all. So Eden made her way outside of the church, shivering slightly as she pulled on her coat, looking around for the familiar group of people she spent the entirety of high school with. She found them rather quickly, but she didn't approach them immediately, mostly due to the fact that she was uncomfortable with practically everyone there. Except there was someone that wasn't from the group, so she assumed she was a girlfriend of Micah, who was standing in front of Cameron.

Lorelai also turned up, but that seemed to be more of a reason for Eden to not go over there. She didn't really want to have a heart to heart with her sister that she rarely spoke to. The whole thing seemed to be turning into a bad idea rather quickly. After all, she had fallen out of contact with every single one of them for a reason, and she honestly had no intentions of building those bridges once again. A familiar knot formed in the pit of her stomach and she could only force herself to take steps forward and approach the group, the ghost of a pleased expression on her face. "Hey, how are you guys holding up?" Her question was mostly directed to Cameron and Micah who appeared to have sobbed the entire service, whereas Lorelai and Eden had the appearance of people who hadn't cried.

"I just got into town this morning, so I'm sorry I didn't stop by earlier, my mom said that you came to town a few days early Cam." She was attempting to strike a conversation with the only safe option in the current group, but it was difficult. She didn't exactly know how to comfort the people that she hadn't really seen in the last five years. Eden was far too busy with her jobs and living outside of the US to come back to town and visit. It got to the point that she often would just skype her parents during holidays because she couldn't make it home in time. But that didn't matter, she was there now and she was prepared to be a friend to everyone that needed it. [/div][/div][/div] [/div][/div] [div class="codetag"]coded by ukiiyo[/div]

Last edited:
☆ not mobile-friendly! using as a character sheet! it's not the prettiest but it'll do. each of the colored squares is a tab button. preferably not free to use~

[class=container] width: 510px; height: 427px; margin: auto; [/class] [class=container2] width: 500px; height: 417px; background: #f4f4f4; [/class] [class=profilepic] border-radius: 50%; height: 210px; width: 210px; background:URL(https://i.pinimg.com/564x/5e/a8/a4/5ea8a47f829be98f7711cc4c0071e19c.jpg); background-size: cover; margin-left: 35px; position: relative; top: 90px; [/class] [class=pic1] height: 75px; width: 75px; background:URL(https://66.media.tumblr.com/7109f9c6631837384e71ee59d271dd6d/ea5044ff7453cd9b-77/s640x960/c4f1a34824aa5ea1c0a0de9001ce260372ebc92f.jpg); background-size: cover; float: right; margin-right: 125px; margin-top: -310px; [/class] [class=pic2] height: 75px; width: 75px; background:URL(https://66.media.tumblr.com/f6765f40634331271739b7d7644e2fde/05a52f7cb3fb0a5b-a9/s640x960/63d4b4a097e5187492ec6e1564d7eba4f45bd937.jpg); background-size: cover; float: right; margin-right: 40px; margin-top: -310px; [/class] [class=pic3] height: 75px; width: 75px; background:URL(https://66.media.tumblr.com/06952148f65a0b389060ca0dc45f4786/ea5044ff7453cd9b-4d/s640x960/14839597053adddb30c654a6bd61adb682553938.jpg); background-size: cover; float: right; margin-right: 40px; margin-top: -225px; [/class] [class=pic4] height: 75px; width: 75px; background:URL(https://66.media.tumblr.com/12118f20738416f4370743ee13af6393/05a52f7cb3fb0a5b-d2/s640x960/42abcf1dd840a0e0f30c720e0b0895819507bb90.jpg); background-size: cover; float: right; margin-right: 125px; margin-top: -225px; [/class] [class=textbox] height: 135px; width: 220px; margin-top: -110px; margin-right: 20px; float: right; overflow: hidden; [/class] [class=scroll] height: 100%; width:calc(100% + 17px); overflow-y: scroll; [/class] [class=title] font-size: 30px; color: black; width: 145px; margin-top: -160px; margin-right: 30px; letter-spacing: -1px; float: right; [/class] [class=text] font-size: 10px; color: black; text-align: justify; width: 215px; text-transform: lowercase; [/class] [class=tabtitle] font-size: 35px; color: black; width: 100px; margin-top: 90px; margin-left: 140px; letter-spacing: -1px; [/class] [class=tab1] font-size: 9px; text-transform: uppercase; font-weight: bold; color: black; background: #F7921E; height: 50px; width: 50px; text-align: center; margin-top: -20px; margin-left: 20px; [/class] [class=tab2] font-size: 9px; text-transform: uppercase; font-weight: bold; color: black; background: #A091C6; height: 50px; width: 50px; text-align: center; margin-top: -50px; margin-left: 75px; [/class] [class=tab3] font-size: 9px; text-transform: uppercase; font-weight: bold; color: black; background: #D0D61B; height: 50px; width: 50px; text-align: center; margin-top: -50px; margin-left: 130px; [/class] [class=tab4] font-size: 9px; text-transform: uppercase; font-weight: bold; color: black; background: #6352A3; height: 50px; width: 50px; text-align: center; margin-top: -50px; margin-left: 185px; [/class] [script class=container] hide tab2textbox hide tab3textbox hide tab4textbox [/script] [script class=tab1 on=click] fadeIn 800 tab1textbox hide tab2textbox hide tab3textbox hide tab4textbox [/script] [script class=tab2 on=click] hide tab1textbox fadeIn 800 tab2textbox hide tab3textbox hide tab4textbox [/script] [script class=tab3 on=click] hide tab1textbox hide tab2textbox hide tab4textbox fadeIn 800 tab3textbox [/script] [script class=tab4 on=click] hide tab1textbox hide tab2textbox hide tab3textbox fadeIn 800 tab4textbox [/script] [class=codetag] font-size: 9px; text-align: center; color: black; margin-top: 0px; [/class] [div class=container][div class=container2] [div class=profilepic][/div] [div class=tabtitle]Palette[/div] [div class=pic1][/div] [div class=pic2][/div] [div class=pic3][/div] [div class=pic4][/div] [div class=title]Desirae Bailey[/div][div class=tab1textbox][div class=textbox][div class=scroll][div class=text]Name | Desirae Margot Bailey
Nicknames | Des
Age | 18
Birthday |
Gender | Cis. Female
Sexuality | Pansexual
Role | Daphne Blake

Playlist | damsel in distress
Aesthetics | jeepers!
Theme | hot2touch

Height | 5'5
Hair | Naturally black, currently faded pink/white
Eyes | Bright blue
Ethnicity | Filipino + Hispanic

Mods | Six ear piercings on each ear, nose piercing
Scars | Scar across her forehead from her accident as a kid. Usually covers it up with makeup because she thinks it's kind of ugly

Body | Having a subtle hourglass figure, she always found herself sticking out compared to other girls. This was something that bothered her throughout middle school, but she decided to embrace it by the time high school rolled around. Learning how to dress to impress also helped.

Style | The queen of thrift shopping, everything she owns is pretty much from a thrift shop or upcycled in some way. She doesn't like to 'dress rich' and instead sticks to a rather simple style that consists of plain colored t-shirts and baggy pants. it's not unusual for her to spice up her outfits with accessories though.

Trademark | You can almost always catch her wearing a colorful headband that matches her top. Des really enjoys the 70's fashion and loves the thick headbands, even if nobody else does. Her favorite ones are her green one and a purple one.[/div][/div][/div][/div] [div class=tab2textbox][div class=textbox][div class=scroll][div class=text]Likes | Adventure, mysteries, solving cases, old movies, fashion, dogs, having fun, being free, sleeping in, comfortable clothes, reading, looking up legends, proving myths wrong, parties, friends, halloween movies

Dislikes | Brand name clothes, being told what to do, bossy people, waking up early, not solving mysteries, math, getting hit on, her parents fussing, losing, getting kidnapped, monologues, new movies, dieting, spicy food, messy things, writer's block, [fred], salty crackers

Habits | spins pens/pencils, twirls hair around her finger, bites down on her nail when in thought, stares off into space, doodles on her notes, says ‘jeepers’ or ‘jeepers creepers’

Fears | Needles, being underwater

Vices | stubborn, difficult, too independent, insecure, difficult, vain, jealous, has a bit of a temper
Virtues | determined, supportive, intelligent, playful, outgoing, fun, creative, kind

Why did they join the group | she was looking for a club that would help satisfy her passion for mystery solving and would keep her away from home. since she wasn't allowed to join sports teams, she settled for being a member of the mystery inc club. also being in a club with friends wasn't a bad idea either.

Favorite type of mystery | her favorite type of mystery has to do with things like haunted mansions. she finds them very interesting because there's always trap doors, hidden passages, and secret library entrances that make the whole thing exciting. plus, it makes the reveals a lot more interesting.

What do they think happened to Mrs. Collins | personally she thinks something dramatic and romantic may have happened. what if mrs. collins and the author had a spark? that's why she invited him over to dinner to have a bit of a date rather than actually discuss the book. or she left, just for fun, so that she'd have her own mystery that people would write about and try to solve. honestly, she doesn't really know how it happened without acknowledging the existence of supernatural things.[/div][/div][/div][/div] [div class=tab3textbox][div class=textbox][div class=scroll][div class=text]Background | desirae was born as the youngest daughter, having five older sisters when she arrived. this was something her parents were rather happy about since they didn't really plan on having a boy for their last child. granted, having all girls wasn't ideal, but it happened anyway. she was brought up in a life of luxury, even by crystal cove standards. being one of the rich families of the town wasn't something she liked, and this was noticeable from a young age. desirae was surrounded by her sisters who were all doctors, pilots, designers, navy officer, etc, but she didn't want to do anything like that which sort of made her the black sheep if you will.

still, she grew up very spoiled as her parents wanted the best for their baby girl. they had more than enough money and would spend it on anything the girl wanted, or even stuff she didn't ask for. it was what they wanted for her. still, she didn't become a bratty girl, if anything she simply became a bit reckless. when she got to be a bit older, the family decided to take a trip to the lighthouse because the mystery behind it had gotten pretty big of the baileys wanted to see if it was as scary as the rumors said. desirae wasn't scared while at the lighthouse (since it was daylight), but she did think she saw something on the rocky ledges.

so without the permission or supervision of her family members, she ran off to investigate. though as an eight-year-old, she didn't really process the fact she needed to be careful of cliffs, especially since she had never been to one. desirae was reaching for a 'clue' to solve the mystery of the siren when she fell off the edge and into the water down below. it had seemed like she was trapped down there forever, trying hard to keep her head above water, but it hadn't been as long as she thought. however, at some point, she was hit by a wave that pushed her into a rock, successfully cutting her forehead open. her dad got her a moment later and got her out of the water, only to rush her to a hospital.

after the accident, desirae was pretty restricted and monitored in what she did. she became a princess of the town and of the family, unable to do things like sports or anything that could seriously injure her. this annoyed her, but she couldn't do anything to stop it, after all, it had been her fault she fell into the water in the first place. she was babied for everything and praised for something as simple as getting an 'a' in class. since she couldn't do much else, she really tried in school but it wasn't as difficult for her as it was for most. she quickly discovered that her photographic memory made studying easy and so it was a breeze for her to pass classes. however, she felt like she was almost cheating and would dedicate all her time to studying with friends to help them. she doesn't talk about her photographic memory or about being smart.

when she had her first glow up in middle school, her popularity shot through the roof. it steadying grew and by high school, she was noticed by her seniors and became a bit of a thing. but that was before drama went down with her family. upon hearing that the mayor's son was attending the school, her parents quickly began pushing them together, arranging dinners between the families and things of that sort. desirae hated this and actively would avoid being around [fred], declaring she had no interest in him. this caused her to do whatever she could to make herself undesirable and resulted in her cutting out the designer brands and wearing thrifted clothes and things of that sort. however, she ended up befriending him and a few other people at the school, and they formed a club.

this was perfect for her as she had been occupying herself by writing stories for the school paper on ghosts and things of the like in crystal cove. [/div][/div][/div][/div] [div class=tab4textbox][div class=textbox][div class=scroll][div class=text][Ben Willcox] boyfriend. the captain of the track & field team, he was a major catch for anyone, so it was no surprise that the darling of crystal cove high, desirae, managed to land him. but she didn't start dating ben for the reason you think, no, it was to spite her parents. he has a bit of a temper and reputation for getting too into conflicts and parties, which meant he was the perfect boyfriend to annoy the hell out of her parents.

[fred jones] friend. they are good friends, but she does have one big problem with him. her parents want them to date. as soon as his dad became the mayor, desirae's parents began to push her towards the boy, wanting their daughter to date someone with a good reputation, even if they didn't have that much money. because of this, she is the first to get annoyed with him.

[velma dinkley] friend. really good friends, and she admires her intelligence. there is some jealousy there as she knows [velma] can do pretty much whatever she wants with her life and her parents wouldn't say anything against it. she does also envy how confident she is in her smarts and how everyone praises her for it. still, she always relies on her.

[shaggy rogers] friend. the joker of the group, at least one of two. she really appreciates his sense of humor and how he is pretty confident in his abilities to run away from the monsters they encounter. he is a good friend and she likes spending time with him, plus he always has the best taste in food so she knows she can stress eat with him and not be judged.

[scooby-doo] friend.

[new kid] undecided.[/div][/div][/div][/div] [div class=tab1]
#F7921E
[/div] [div class=tab2]
#A091C6
[/div] [div class=tab3]
#D0D61B
[/div] [div class=tab4]
#6352A3

☆ not mobile-friendly! will use as a cs code! i saw this on tumblr and thought it'd be a cute code. i would choose a theme for the character to put in the title and each of the lyric boxes. each tab is a scroll! preferably not free to use~
[class name=container] height: 530px; width: 530px; margin: auto; [/class] [class name=containercont] height: 490px; width: 500px; background: #eeeeee; margin-top: 25px; [/class] [class name=header] height: 40px; width: 500px; background: #784530; [/class] [class name=headertext] font-size: 20px; color: white; text-align: right; float: right; margin-right: 10px; margin-top: 5px; letter-spacing: 3px; [/class] [class name=codetag] font-size: 9px; text-align: center; color: black; margin-top: 3px; [/class] [class name=profilepic] height: 95px; width: 95px; background: URL(https://data.whicdn.com/images/286992966/original.gif); background-size: cover; border-radius: 60%; border: 5px solid #784530; margin-top: -63px; margin-left: -30px; [/class] [class name=name] font-size: 40px; font-family: open sans; color: #784530; text-align: center; margin-top: -30px; [/class] [class name=textbox] height: 235px; width: 435px; margin-left: 33px; overflow: hidden; [/class] [class name=text] margin: auto; font-size: 11px; color: black; text-align: justify; [/class] [class name=scroll] height: 98%; width: calc(100% + 17px); overflow-y: scroll; [/class] [class name=traits] height: 55px; width: 205px; background: #784530; margin-left: 3px; margin-top: 22px; [/class] [class name=traittext] font-size: 14px; color: white; letter-spacing: 3px; font-family: open sans; float: right; margin-top: 15px; margin-right: 5px; [/class] [class name=pic1] height: 211px; width: 205px; background: URL(https://66.media.tumblr.com/c4506d2dc1cb3ceb73d5470d04d28f3b/tumblr_pjpawoaQSX1th8ngro1_640.jpg); background-size: cover; [/class] [class name=pic2] height: 211px; width: 205px; background: URL(https://66.media.tumblr.com/93215b9932eaef8dd418a55ee1fde87b/tumblr_p7r8ahP4C61u6ir73o1_640.gif); background-size: cover; [/class] [class name=pic3] height: 211px; width: 205px; background: URL(https://66.media.tumblr.com/ba37f450e25b5b7507b5d5603a27af07/tumblr_poyvo6pvbt1tmmnky_400.jpg); background-size: cover; [/class] [class name=pic4] height: 211px; width: 205px; background: URL(https://66.media.tumblr.com/371e373f81571c001d03393271f0ba7b/tumblr_oly8n1XXs81v4emn9o1_640.jpg); background-size: cover; [/class] [class name=tab1] height: 80px; width: 80px; background: #ab7f50; border-radius: 60%; color: white; [/class] [class name=tab1heart] font-size: 35px; text-align: center; position: relative; top: 10px; [/class] [class name=tab2] height: 80px; width: 80px; background: #cf8351; border-radius: 60%; color: white; [/class] [class name=tab2star] font-size: 35px; text-align: center; position: relative; top: 10px; [/class] [class name=tab3] height: 80px; width: 80px; background: #b0522e; border-radius: 60%; color: white; [/class] [class name=tab3bell] font-size: 35px; text-align: center; position: relative; top: 10px; [/class] [class name=tab4] height: 80px; width: 80px; background: #784530; border-radius: 60%; color: white; [/class] [class name=tab4comment] font-size: 35px; text-align: center; position: relative; top: 10px; [/class] [class name=text] display: inline; [/class] [script class=container] hide tab2traits hide pic2 hide tab2text hide tab3traits hide pic3 hide tab3text hide tab4traits hide pic4 hide tab4text [/script] [script class=tab1 on=click] fadeIn 800 tab1traits fadeIn 800 pic1 fadeIn 800 tab1text hide tab2traits hide pic2 hide tab2text hide tab3traits hide pic3 hide tab3text hide tab4traits hide pic4 hide tab4text [/script] [script class=tab2 on=click] hide tab1traits hide pic1 hide tab1text fadeIn 800 tab2traits fadeIn 800 pic2 fadeIn 800 tab2text hide tab3traits hide pic3 hide tab3text hide tab4traits hide pic4 hide tab4text [/script] [script class=tab3 on=click] hide tab1traits hide pic1 hide tab1text hide tab2traits hide pic2 hide tab2text fadeIn 800 tab3traits fadeIn 800 pic3 fadeIn 800 tab3text hide tab4traits hide pic4 hide tab4text [/script] [script class=tab4 on=click] hide tab1traits hide pic1 hide tab1text hide tab2traits hide pic2 hide tab2text hide tab3traits hide pic3 hide tab3text fadeIn 800 tab4traits fadeIn 800 pic4 fadeIn 800 tab4text [/script] [div class="container"][div class="containercont"] [div class="header"][div class="headertext"]THE BAD GIRL [/div] [/div] [div class="profilepic"][/div] [div class="name"]s.l.u.t[/div] [div class="textbox"][div class="scroll"]
[div class="traits tab1traits" style=margin-top:0px;][div class="traittext"]
SWEET LITTLE
[/div][/div] [div class="traits tab1traits"][div class="traittext"]UNFORGETTABLE THING[/div][/div] [div class="traits tab1traits"][div class="traittext"]
SO INCREDIBLE
[/div][/div]
[div class="pic1"][/div]
[div class="traits tab2traits" style=margin-top:0px;][div class="traittext"]I'MA DO WHAT I WANT[/div][/div] [div class="traits tab2traits"][div class="traittext"]
ON THE REGULAR
[/div][/div] [div class="traits tab2traits"][div class="traittext"]
IT'S NOT MY FAULT
[/div][/div]
[div class="pic2"][/div]
[div class="traits tab3traits" style=margin-top:0px;][div class="traittext"]
I LOVE MY ASS
[/div][/div] [div class="traits tab3traits"][div class="traittext"]
I WANNA SHAKE IT
[/div][/div] [div class="traits tab3traits"][div class="traittext"]
U CAN THANK MY MAMA
[/div][/div]
[div class="pic3"][/div]
[div class="traits tab4traits" style=margin-top:0px;][div class="traittext"]
LOVE UR COLOR
[/div][/div] [div class="traits tab4traits"][div class="traittext"]
GENDER OR WHATEVER
[/div][/div] [div class="traits tab4traits"][div class="traittext"]
JUST KEEP OWNING IT
[/div][/div]
[div class="pic4"][/div]

[div class="text tab1text"] [div class="text"]
by wolfiecindy 6 hours ago
Q: Question
A: Answer

[/div][/div] [div class="text tab2text"] [div class="text"]
A: Lorem ipsum dolor sit amet, consectetur adipiscing elit. In vestibulum tincidunt risus, et cursus ex posuere quis. Pellentesque ut ipsum eu turpis pretium fringilla. Aliquam eget est eu eros laoreet gravida. Fusce pulvinar odio risus, ut dapibus lectus tincidunt non. Aliquam gravida eget urna sit amet scelerisque. Morbi sed gravida mauris. Nunc dapibus tincidunt lacinia. Mauris elementum odio hendrerit ligula varius faucibus. Aliquam malesuada nulla vitae vestibulum ultrices. Sed ac euismod ipsum, sed placerat velit. Ut hendrerit ante nec vestibulum mollis. Duis vel lacus et diam scelerisque venenatis nec efficitur dolor. Donec pellentesque finibus eros, vel mattis lorem finibus eget.

Orci varius natoque penatibus et magnis dis parturient montes, nascetur ridiculus mus. Aenean sapien nibh, consectetur accumsan dignissim sed, faucibus vel odio. Aenean in imperdiet nisl, quis malesuada ante. Nulla vitae porta lorem. Vestibulum interdum velit in nunc tempus consectetur. Sed ultricies magna faucibus lacus tristique vehicula. Donec eu lorem risus. Proin feugiat erat in urna malesuada fringilla. Interdum et malesuada fames ac ante ipsum primis in faucibus. Praesent in magna et eros suscipit auctor. Quisque pellentesque turpis in nunc euismod, eget ultrices velit bibendum. Donec et purus porta, convallis nunc vel, tempus nisi. Sed id placerat felis. Suspendisse bibendum ultricies ante sed vehicula. Aliquam erat volutpat. hiiii
[/div][/div] [div class="text tab3text"] [div class="text"]
A: Lorem ipsum dolor sit amet, consectetur adipiscing elit. In vestibulum tincidunt risus, et cursus ex posuere quis. Pellentesque ut ipsum eu turpis pretium fringilla. Aliquam eget est eu eros laoreet gravida. Fusce pulvinar odio risus, ut dapibus lectus tincidunt non. Aliquam gravida eget urna sit amet scelerisque. Morbi sed gravida mauris. Nunc dapibus tincidunt lacinia. Mauris elementum odio hendrerit ligula varius faucibus. Aliquam malesuada nulla vitae vestibulum ultrices. Sed ac euismod ipsum, sed placerat velit. Ut hendrerit ante nec vestibulum mollis. Duis vel lacus et diam scelerisque venenatis nec efficitur dolor. Donec pellentesque finibus eros, vel mattis lorem finibus eget.

Orci varius natoque penatibus et magnis dis parturient montes, nascetur ridiculus mus. Aenean sapien nibh, consectetur accumsan dignissim sed, faucibus vel odio. Aenean in imperdiet nisl, quis malesuada ante. Nulla vitae porta lorem. Vestibulum interdum velit in nunc tempus consectetur. Sed ultricies magna faucibus lacus tristique vehicula. Donec eu lorem risus. Proin feugiat erat in urna malesuada fringilla. Interdum et malesuada fames ac ante ipsum primis in faucibus. Praesent in magna et eros suscipit auctor. Quisque pellentesque turpis in nunc euismod, eget ultrices velit bibendum. Donec et purus porta, convallis nunc vel, tempus nisi. Sed id placerat felis. Suspendisse bibendum ultricies ante sed vehicula. Aliquam erat volutpat. hiiii
[/div][/div] [div class="text tab4text"] [div class="text"]

[/div][/div] [/div][/div]
[div class="tab1"][div class="tab1heart"]
[/div][/div]
[div class="tab2"][div class="tab2star"]
[/div][/div]
[div class="tab3"][div class="tab3bell"][/div][/div]
[div class="tab4"][div class="tab4comment"]
[/div][/div]
[/div] [div class="codetag"]code by ukiiyo[/div] [/div]

☆ mobile-friendly! i am back from the coding graveyard! there's been a lot of stuff in my life that has been draining my creativity so i popped out with this simple code last night. it consists of two hidden scrolls, each one hidden behind the pictures. i currently am using it as an interest check code. preferably not free to use~

[class=container] height: 580px; width: 400px; margin: auto; [/class] [class=containercont] height: 530px; width: 400px; background: #e4dddf; margin-top: -65px; [/class] [class=scrollbox] height: 210px; width: 400px; overflow: hidden; border: 10px solid transparent; position: relative; top: 50px; [/class] [class=scrollbox2] height: 210px; width: 400px; overflow: hidden; border: 10px solid transparent; position: relative; top: 32px; [/class] [class=scroll] height: 98%; width: calc(100% + 17px); overflow-y: scroll; [/class] [class=text] width: 300px; font-size: 12px; margin-left: 40px; text-align: justify; line-height: 16px; color: black; [/class] [class=img1] height: 210px; width: 150px; background:URL(https://i.pinimg.com/564x/c3/90/e7/c390e755a37a286c94d50f2cb74c6a4b.jpg); background-size: cover; background-position: -40px 0px; margin-left: 40px; [/class] [class=img2] height: 210px; width: 150px; background:URL(https://i.pinimg.com/564x/68/a7/d0/68a7d0b9c87ba1762a0dcfbeec0acf8f.jpg); background-size: cover; background-position: -40px 0px; margin-right: 55px; margin-top: -210px; float: right; [/class] [class=img3] height: 210px; width: 150px; background:URL(https://i.pinimg.com/564x/04/30/db/0430db8ddfa42515fd86c5c98b651f18.jpg); background-size: cover; background-position: -40px 0px; margin-left: 40px; [/class] [class=img4] height: 210px; width: 150px; background:URL(https://i.pinimg.com/564x/e2/d9/1f/e2d91fd24426050f59fd58e1aa8e7d3a.jpg); background-size: cover; background-position: -40px 0px; float: right; margin-top: -210px; margin-right: 55px; [/class] [class=title] font-size: 55px; text-align: right; position: relative; top: -30px; letter-spacing: 3px; text-shadow: 4px 4px 0px #e4dddf; color: black; [/class] [class name=codetag] font-size: 9px; text-align: center; color: black; margin-top: -10px; [/class] [div class=container] [div class=title]the elites.[/div] [div class=containercont][div class=scrollbox][div class=scroll][div class=img1][/div] [div class=img2][/div]
[div class=text]

Good morning Hillview students. Ah yes, it’s that time of year again, the Winter Gala. Everyone has been on their best behavior this year in order to be on the nice list and attend this event. Now you would think that any student would be allowed to go to this dance, but it turns out it’s invite-only. I for one, have been thoroughly enjoying all the kissing up that has been happening in the months leading up to invitation week. But that’s old news and it’s not what you came here for.

As you know, I am a VIP guest at this wonderful gala and I will be enjoying the riches this school has to offer and give it my two cents. Not only that but I will also be gifting everyone with some surprises! I know, I really didn’t need to but you’re my adoring fans and I must give back in some way. So please, look forward to my gifts and I’ll see you all there, even if you don’t see me. Until next time lovelies~

Yours Truly,
Miss Roulette

Welcome to Hillview Academy, the most expensive and elite private school that the Upper East Side has to offer. Celebrities send their children to school here, wanting them to have the best and most exclusive education that they can have. So naturally, it is filled with the filthy rich and the most talented you will ever meet. This school is also home to a blog that is called The Elites. This blog seemingly came out of nowhere a few years ago and talked about the fabulous lives of the students and their juicy secrets. Its subjects are the top students of the school, the richest of the rich, the most beautiful, the ones with the dirtiest secrets.

Why wasn't something as damaging as this banned or reported? Well you see, the students were excited about living the life of Gossip Girl and experiencing something like that in real life. So they kept it hidden from their parents and the faculty of the school. Each year Miss Roulette, the owner, and author of the blog, became bolder and bolder, digging deeper and targeting those who nobody would dare look at. This year is no different, except she seems to be out for blood.

Her goal is to essentially ruin the senior class at Hillview and expose them for the true liars and backstabbers they are. She's been tame all year but with the Winter Gala happening, Mis Roulette decided it was the perfect place to start revealing dark secrets everyone wished were forgotten.[/div][/div][/div] [div class=scrollbox2][div class=scroll] [div class=img3][/div] [div class=img4][/div]
[div class=text]

Congrats on making it through the plot. I'm Uki and I am the GM of this roleplay, yaaaay. So much fun. In case you didn't get it, this roleplay is inspired by Gossip Girl which is a show and book series that aged like fine wine. There's a lot of over the top drama and I feel like that'd be fun for a roleplay. That being said, The Elites will be very different from Gossip Girl so we can have a bit more fun with it. If you have any questions about the plot, feel free to ask!

➥ This roleplay requires realistic face-claims!
➥ You are allowed up to three characters and currently, I don't have a limited amount of space
➥ You will be invited to the Discord once your character(s) have been accepted
➥ Follow all of RPN's rules and keep everything PG-13
➥ Romance is encouraged but not required (fade to black if needed)
➥ This roleplay is set in high school in New York City so that that into consideration when thinking of characters
➥ Characters are filthy rich so no scholarship characters will be allowed
➥ You must make a minimum of two in-character posts PER week
➥ Please do not join the roleplay if you cannot be active in the Discord or IC
➥ If you have read the rules, make sure to list your character's favorite color in their character sheet[/div][/div][/div] [/div][/div] [div class="codetag"]coded by ukiiyo[/div]

Last edited:
☆ not mobile-friendly! this is my most recent character sheet and it's something i saw around on tumblr for a hot minute. the hearts are all tab buttons and everything is a hidden scroll. i broke it somewhere so links do not work in the code, but that's whatever. preferably not free to use~

[class=container] width: 510px; height: 497px; margin: auto; [/class] [class=containercont] width: 500px; height: 487px; background: #f4f4f4; [/class] [class=pfp] height: 110px; width: 110px; background:URL(https://i.pinimg.com/564x/af/96/31/af9631739233caae12a9b4886ac56a9a.jpg); background-size: cover; border-radius: 50%; position: relative; top: 30px; margin-left: 30px; [/class] [class=follows] font-size: 9px; color: black; margin-left: 55px; position: relative; top: 40px; [/class] [class=border] border-left: 2px solid #d4a7a1; height: 240px; margin-left: 85px; position: relative; top: 50px; [/class] [class=infobox] height: 445px; width: 325px; background: white; float: right; margin-top: -370px; margin-right: 20px; [/class] [class=title] font-size: 23px; font-weight: bold; color: #d4a7a1; float: right; margin-right: 50px; [/class] [class=border2] border-top: 2px solid #d4a7a1; width: 90px; position: relative; top: 20px; margin-left: 10px; [/class] [class=quote] font-size: 11px; color: black; text-align: justify; width: 93%; margin-left: 10px; position: relative; top: -10px; [/class] [class=msgscroll] height: 150px; width: 330px; overflow: hidden; [/class] [class=scroll1] height: 143px; width:calc(100% + 16px); overflow-y: scroll; [/class] [class=text1] background: #d4a7a1; width: 240px; height: 50px; border-radius: 15px 15px 0px 15px; margin-left: 10px; [/class] [class=text2] background: #7f8487; width: 240px; height: 50px; border-radius: 15px 15px 15px 0px; float: right; margin-right: 15px; margin-top: -5px; [/class] [class=mtexts] color: white; font-size: 10px; font-weight: bold; border: 20px solid transparent; position: relative; top: -12px; [/class] [class=mpfp] height: 45px; width: 45px; background:URL(https://i.pinimg.com/564x/7d/9b/da/7d9bda518d39f00c1ba5e8eed26a16b2.jpg); background-size: cover; border-radius: 50%; float: right; margin-right: 25px; margin-top: -30px; [/class] [class=rtexts] color: white; font-size: 10px; font-weight: bold; border: 20px solid transparent; position: relative; top: -10px; [/class] [class=rpfp] height: 45px; width: 45px; background:URL(https://i.pinimg.com/564x/ca/70/68/ca70686082a21a4e1941b70de0abf9d6.jpg); background-size: cover; border-radius: 50%; float: left; margin-left: 20px; margin-top: 20px; [/class] [class=img1] height: 90px; width: 90px; background:URL(https://i.pinimg.com/564x/56/19/25/5619258884fdc7ce2e85ea49e87a3040.jpg); background-size: cover; margin-left: 14px; margin-top: 0px; [/class] [class=img2] height: 90px; width: 90px; background:URL(https://66.media.tumblr.com/b1dc41f99286b2301e884fa1276ead34/tumblr_p1a7ssNcup1w268obo5_400.png); background-size: cover; margin-left: 117px; margin-top: -90px; [/class] [class=img3] height: 90px; width: 90px; background:URL(https://i.pinimg.com/564x/05/7b/84/057b84ed4f1c1313aa1f9e688cc97a8d.jpg); background-size: cover; float: right; margin-right: 15px; margin-top: -90px; [/class] [class=img4] height: 90px; width: 90px; background:URL(https://66.media.tumblr.com/6f76ab8ea439f7b199cf7236f866cf00/tumblr_p05mpmeHfP1w268obo8_400.png); background-size: cover; margin-left: 14px; margin-top: 10px; [/class] [class=img5] height: 90px; width: 90px; background:URL(https://i.pinimg.com/564x/0f/89/97/0f8997df46bb60608de38457d794475d.jpg); background-size: cover; margin-left: 116px; margin-top: -90px; [/class] [class=img6] height: 90px; width: 90px; background:URL(https://i.pinimg.com/564x/96/81/32/96813257d5a73f42a4260154ca6b7b1e.jpg); background-size: cover; float: right; margin-right: 16px; margin-top: -90px; [/class] [class=tab1] font-size: 15px; color: #f8cbc5; margin-top: -85px; margin-left: 79px; [/class] [class=tab2] font-size: 15px; color: #e0b3ad; margin-top: 0px; margin-left: 79px; [/class] [class=tab3] font-size: 15px; color: #cfa29c; margin-top: 0px; margin-left: 79px; [/class] [class=tab4] font-size: 15px; color: #d4a7a1; margin-top: -0px; margin-left: 79px; [/class] [class=tab5] font-size: 15px; color: #b68983; margin-top: -0px; margin-left: 79px; [/class] [class=textbox] height: 445px; width: 325px; overflow: hidden; [/class] [class=text] color: black; font-size: 10px; text-align: justify; border: 10px solid transparent; text-transform: lowercase; [/class] [class=scroll2] height: 435px; width:calc(100% + 16px); overflow-y: scroll; [/class] [script class=container] hide tab2textbox hide tab3textbox hide tab4textbox hide tab5textbox [/script] [script class=tab1 on=click] fadeIn 800 tab1textbox hide tab2textbox hide tab3textbox hide tab4textbox hide tab5textbox [/script] [script class=tab2 on=click] hide tab1textbox fadeIn 800 tab2textbox hide tab3textbox hide tab4textbox hide tab5textbox [/script] [script class=tab3 on=click] hide tab1textbox hide tab2textbox hide tab4textbox hide tab5textbox fadeIn 800 tab3textbox [/script] [script class=tab4 on=click] hide tab1textbox hide tab2textbox hide tab3textbox hide tab5textbox fadeIn 800 tab4textbox [/script] [script class=tab5 on=click] hide tab1textbox hide tab2textbox hide tab3textbox hide tab4textbox fadeIn 800 tab5textbox [/script] [class=gif1] height: 125px; width: 145px; background:URL(https://66.media.tumblr.com/7b53acaa11c938b925f8ff774f62672e/tumblr_inline_phc264STdS1qhd4mm_250.gif); background-size: cover; margin-top: 10px; background-position: -30px 0px; [/class] [class=gif2] height: 125px; width: 145px; background:URL(https://66.media.tumblr.com/0fc43371e59bffa97649d62307e61884/tumblr_inline_phc262tSsw1qhd4mm_250.gif); background-size: cover; margin-top: -125px; float: right; background-position: -30px 0px; [/class] [class=gif3] height: 125px; width: 145px; background:URL(https://66.media.tumblr.com/62cd3a3e6ebb64ff85acb3ad39530eee/tumblr_inline_phc25jyT8y1qhd4mm_250.gif); background-size: cover; margin-top: 10px; background-position: -30px 0px; [/class] [class=gif4] height: 125px; width: 145px; background:URL(https://66.media.tumblr.com/954a5c63384c4e97f9dedd915ff3ea3f/tumblr_inline_phc25lhVR91qhd4mm_250.gif); background-size: cover; margin-top: -125px; float: right; background-position: -30px 0px; [/class] [class name=codetag] font-size: 9px; text-align: center; color: black; margin-top: 0px; [/class] [div class=container][div class=containercont] [div class=pfp][/div] [div class=follows]4.4M followers
84 following[/div] [div class=border][/div] [div class=infobox] [div class=tab1textbox] [div class=textbox] [div class=title]meet jérémie.[/div] [div class=border2][/div]

[div class=quote]he's what i want, but i'm not what he needs. he needs to wake up and look in the mirror and like just what he sees [/div] [div class=msgscroll][div class=scroll1][div class=text1][div class=mtexts]i just did a bad thing. i regret the thing i did. and you're wondering what it is[/div][/div] [div class=mpfp][/div]
[div class=text2][div class=rtexts]oh my god, are you becoming a tik tok thot? that's bad jere LMAO[/div][/div] [div class=rpfp][/div]

[div class=text1][div class=mtexts]tell you what i did, i did a bad thing!! it's the next step in crackhead culture[/div][/div] [div class=mpfp][/div]
[div class=text2][div class=rtexts]why are you like this omggg. you're already a crackhead[/div][/div] [div class=rpfp][/div]

[div class=text1][div class=mtexts]that may be true, but i don't think i've reached my full potential[/div][/div] [div class=mpfp][/div]
[div class=text2][div class=rtexts]jeremie, go do your homework. you're failing a class right?[/div][/div] [div class=rpfp][/div]

[div class=text1][div class=mtexts]yes, political science, but that's because the guy is homphobic[/div][/div] [div class=mpfp][/div]
[div class=text2][div class=rtexts]you can't go around calling people homophobic jere[/div][/div] [div class=rpfp][/div]

[div class=text1][div class=mtexts]he gave me a zero and said 'needs improvement'. that's just rude[/div][/div] [div class=mpfp][/div] [/div][/div] [div class=img1][/div] [div class=img2][/div] [div class=img3][/div] [div class=img4][/div] [div class=img5][/div] [div class=img6][/div] [/div][/div] [div class=tab2textbox][div class=textbox][div class=scroll2][div class=text]full name — Jérémie Soren Claverie
nicknames — jerm, jer, jere
age — 18 years old
birthday — december 27th
zodiac — capricorn
gender — cis. male
sexuality — bisexual
role — the wolf
occupation — actor

height — 5'11
eyes — green (hazel flecks)
hair — dark brown
mods — one tattoo across his inner left elbow. it says 'sin sin sin'
scars — various scars scattered around his body
style — sweaters, sweaters and more sweaters.
[div class=gif1][/div] [div class=gif2][/div] [/div][/div][/div][/div] [div class=tab3textbox][div class=textbox][div class=scroll2][div class=text]likes — acting, partying, drinking, smoking (on occasion), sex, fun hookups, one night stands, money, comfy sweaters, sleeping in, being warm, vacations to italy, curly hair, pretty people, getting drunk, making tiktoks, social media, the elites, hyping people up, interesting drama, when finals are over, junk food

dislikes — being bored, not partying, hangovers, dating, love, boring people, overly sensitive people, dumb drama, waking up early, getting lectured, studying, having to try hard in school, getting asked out, forgetting his lines, dealing with idiots, love letters, double snaps, homophobic people, pointless rumors, false rumors, weak people, fake bitches, 'when their bark is worse than their bite', getting ghosted

fears — spiders, caves, tight spaces

habits — plays with his hair constantly, smokes herbal 'cigarettes' for his anxiety, sweater paws, doodles on all of his homework, lays down on the floor randomly, swears in french if he's feeling real spicy, pda king

hobbies — sleeping around, tik tok, cooking, reading, collecting old plays

vices — selfish, lustful, anxious, depressed, aggressive, loud, hotheaded, independent, closed-off, lies easily, rejects those who try to get too close, shallow, does pretty much anything for money, stubborn

virtues — funny, supportive, outgoing, sociable, protective, bold, stands up for himself and others, always there for you, honest, creative, dedicated, intelligent, artistic[/div][/div][/div][/div] [div class=tab4textbox][div class=textbox][div class=scroll2][div class=text]background — Laurens Claverie met malka frisch after his divorce with catherine michaels, having lost custody of both his children with her. he was in a slump, a playwright with a bad attitude. so he left for france one morning and happened to meet the beautiful woman upon arriving. malka was someone that laurens wouldn't have look twice at if he was in the right headspace. she wasn't exactly the type of woman he was attracted to. her features were simple and her personality had a lot of attitude and spunk that he wasn't really used to. she was independent and certainly didn't need him, but he needed her.

they dated for three years before they married each other, but it was rocky the entire time. france may be the ideal place for love, but their pair clashed on more than one occasion. most people blame the pregnancy for the reason they got married. yes, malka got pregnant with jérémie while they were dating and were actually considering a breakup. but because of malka's family they got married instead. after they were married, laurens decided that they could move to new york so that he could continue to write his plays and have a more stable form of income. he was hit with more inspiration upon returning and his name began to travel.

fame found the family and it only grew as malka got involved. she came from old money and she used it to her advantage in new york. she donated to various charities and eventually found an opening at hillview academy. she donated to the school and helped fund the theatre program, which brought even more positive light to the family. laurens ended up writing and directing a few plays for the school out of 'the goodness' of his heart. the claverie's essentially changed the theatre world for hillview students and just the plays of new york. broadway loved launres' work and it seemed like it was the perfect life for them.

however, it wasn't. behind closed doors, there was a lot more going on. both of jérémie's parents got into drugs and alcohol as they tried to cope with their stressors and pressure. the arguments were violent and aggressive, without even caring if their child saw or heard them. it was normal for him though so he didn't think much of it. he learned to tune out the arguing and the crying, often occupying himself with books or scripts he found laying around the house. their neglect began to show in their professional life as well. on more than one occasion, jérémie would be left behind at the stage, leaving the actors to figure out where his father was or how to send him home.

things seemed to only get worse as his mother began to be absent from his life, claiming that laurens was turning into a typical washed-up playwright and she needed to find a way to provide for them. but the way she was 'providing' was simply going out with younger and richer men behind her husband's back. with no one at home to watch jérémie, his father decided to hire a babysitter. she was in her teens and from a reputable family that was close with the Claverie's. her name was rebecca and jérémie had the biggest crush on her. they were very close and he loved every minute of her being over. he got all the attention and love he wanted.

when he turned 13 though, things changed and rebecca didn't visit the house as much. by 14 she had completely stopped being his babysitter and he never heard from her again. the boy was in his freshman year when he met his future best friend willow haigh at some party. they hooked up, which was rather wild, but they were inseparable ever since. his relationship with his parents quickly dissolved and got to the point that they rarely speak to him and have utterly forgotten when his birthday is, each thinking it's a different day. not that he's complaining, he gets to live his life however he wants with no judgment or approval needed. [/div][/div][/div][/div] [div class=tab5textbox][div class=textbox][div class=scroll2][div class=text]favorite song — missing you (dwntwn)
favorite food — pho
favorite show — sherlock
favorite color — muted peach/pink

opinions on the elites — "it's waaaaaaaay better than any tabloid you can pick up at the store and it's free. not to mention, the secrets that get exposed they are so wild. but honestly, what do people expect? we are the 1%, of course we are going to get exposed whenever we fuck up"

opinions on miss roulette — "baddest bitch in our school, can't change my mind. it takes a lot of balls to go after people like us and i have to applaud it. though what she's doing isn't the best, it's certainly not half as bad as the things we have all done"

relationships — incomplete
[willow haigh] his ride or die. his best friend. there are a lot of things that could describe their relationship but it's all the same in the end. they are probably one of the healthiest friendships you can find at the school and they don't show any signs of parting ways. he was the first guy she was with and instead of it continuing, they decided they worked better as the resident crackheads.

[lucas haigh] basically his older brother or 'dad' if you will. he keeps him out of trouble, much to the annoyance of the actor. lucas is really caring so jérémie doesn't hold it against him or anything.

[marilyn de fiore] they have a complicated relationship. not quite friends but not really anything else. they have a comfortable relationship but he has a habit of talking to her alllll about the drama she's involved in on the elites and he tends to hype her up any chance he gets.

[noah flynn] not friends, probably barely acquaintances. he tries really hard to make small talk with him but the guy seems to be utterly silent. he doesn't complain much because he is partners with noah in their class.

[bianca chung] he doesn't really have much an opinion of her because he finds her rather annoying. he doesn't think her 'flings' are very ethical but he tries not to say too much to her. he is grateful for her parents and their messed up marriage because they are jérémie's one-way ticket to cash.

miscellaneous — has a very slight accent that comes out every so often, he can speak Italian, French and Spanish, literally melts if you play with his hair, turns into a soft boy when he catches feels
[div class=gif3][/div] [div class=gif4][/div][/div][/div][/div][/div][/div] [div class=tab1][/div] [div class=tab2][/div] [div class=tab3][/div] [div class=tab4][/div] [div class=tab5][/div][/div][/div] [div class="codetag"]coded by ukiiyo[/div]

☆ not mobile-friendly! newest cs code! this is pretty simple and meant to be more of a profile than anything. mostly information and not a lot of character pictures but i feel like that adds to the simplistic aesthetic. preferably not free to use~
[class=container] height: 585px; width: 460px; margin: auto; [/class] [class=containercont] height: 565px; width: 450px; background: white; border: 1px solid #f4f4f4; [/class] [class=profile] height: 566px; width: 200px; background: #f4f4f4; [/class] [class=profilepic] height: 135px; width: 135px; background:URL(https://i.imgur.com/NqHhz3Z.jpg); border-radius: 50%; border: 3px solid white; background-size: cover; position: relative; top: 50px; margin-left: 25px; [/class] [class=header] font-size: 27px; color: #c4cdca; text-align: right; line-height: 25px; letter-spacing: -1px; text-transform: uppercase; font-weight: bold; margin-top: 65px; margin-right: 30px; [/class] [class=quote] font-size: 10px; color: black; text-align: justify; width: 160px; margin-left: 17px; margin-top: 10px; [/class] [class=symbol] color: #c4cdca; font-size: 28px; margin-top: -15px; text-align: center; [/class] [class=stats] background: #c4cdca; height: 17px; width: 160px; margin-top: 8px; margin-left: 17px; [/class] [class=statfont] font-size: 10px; color: white; text-align: center; font-weight: bold; [/class] [class=infobox] float: right; height: 525px; width: 210px; margin-top: -545px; margin-right: 20px; overflow: hidden; [/class] [class=scroll] height: 525px; width: calc(100% + 17px); overflow-y: scroll; [/class] [class=title] font-size: 20px; color: #c4cdca; text-transform: uppercase; font-weight: bold; [/class] [class=border] border-top: 3px solid #c4cdca; width: 70px; float: right; margin-top: 16px; [/class] [class=text] font-size: 10px; color: black; text-align: justify; [/class] [class=rspic1] height: 30px; width: 30px; border-radius: 50%; background:URL(https://i.pinimg.com/564x/0c/69/8d/0c698d96a80881011bd4be1e6399cd4a.jpg); background-size: cover; [/class] [class=rspic2] height: 30px; width: 30px; border-radius: 50%; background:URL(https://i.pinimg.com/564x/fe/3e/2a/fe3e2a4ba7019d5210f41ff9eb6f550c.jpg); background-size: cover; [/class] [class=rspic3] height: 30px; width: 30px; border-radius: 50%; background:URL(https://i.pinimg.com/564x/9f/5d/4b/9f5d4b409a309c9e92e68e40a868cb92.jpg); background-size: cover; [/class] [class name=codetag] font-size: 9px; text-align: center; color: black; margin-top: -10px; [/class] [div class=container][div class=containercont] [div class=profile][div class=profilepic][/div] [div class=header]Pamela
Choi
[/div] [div class=quote]"I swear I see flowers blooming from your chest and galazxies in your eyes. I see the stars on the tip of your tongue and sun on your skin. You are the world to me."[/div] [div class=symbol] [/div] [div class=stats][div class=statfont]pamela sooyoung choi[/div][/div] [div class=stats][div class=statfont]pam[/div][/div] [div class=stats][div class=statfont]nineteen years old | scorpio[/div][/div] [div class=stats][div class=statfont]cis. female[/div][/div] [div class=stats][div class=statfont]10/23 | california, usa[/div][/div] [div class=stats][div class=statfont]demisexual[/div][/div][/div] [div class=infobox][div class=scroll] [div class=title]appearance [div class=border][/div][/div] [div class=text] faceclaim — ashley alexander
ethnicity — 1/2 korean, 1/2 irish
height — 5'5
hair — natural (dark brown)
eyes — dark brown but occasionally will wear colored contacts

scars — various scars from her childhood, mostly due to the fact that she is incredibly clumsy and when she was young she would constantly be falling down and hurting herself.

distinguishing features large almond eyes are often the first thing that people notice when they see her. they are bright and warm, making her rather approachable and comfortable to talk to. she has very tanned skin compared to many people of korean heritage, at least in her neighborhood, so she really stands out around her peers. she has full lips that she inherited from her father along with a 'baby face' if you will, having chubbier cheeks that often get poked fun at by her younger brother.

[div class=title]persona [div class=border][/div][/div] virtues
optimistic | have you ever heard her say something negative or discourage an idea? no, not in a million years. this girl just beams with positivity and optimism, trying to encourage those around her and support all of their ideas and ambitions. it's hard for her to see the negative side of life because she was taught to see the good in everything. now she does have limits because morals, but in general, you can count on her to look on the brighter side of things.

outgoing | a very social girl, you will always see her hanging out with friends and wanting to do the most random things. her and her friends usually will go out into the city to take pictures, get something to eat, and generally just have a fun time. she is very open and welcoming to others so often times she will invite new friends or students to hangouts if they want to tag along. it's easy to be around her and you kind of get sucked into her spontaneous attitude.

bright | this girl can light up a room with a simple smile and is easily the mood maker of every friend group. it's difficult for someone to be sad around her because of the positive energy she radiates on a daily basis. she is the one person many people rely on to help them feel better and it seems to be second nature for her. her smile and laugh are very contagious so it's not unheard of for people to just laugh along with whatever she finds entertaining, just because it's difficult for them not to.

caring | being unkind isn't something she can do and the closer you get to her you will easily see how caring she is and how much everyone means to her. she wears her heart on her sleeve and is accepting of everyone around her. walls aren't things she puts up and even if you are a total stranger, she will still worry about your well-being and will make sure that you're okay and you have everything you need.

vices —
impatient | waiting isn't something she does well. she can't handle the anxiety and suspense so she sometimes will rush things because she cannot handle the feelings while waiting. this happens when it comes to confronting a friend about a situation, once she hears about it she can't just wait and watch for something else to happen. she tends to hurry and doesn't always take her time with things either, especially tests.

clumsy | this girl can trip over a blade of grass. she drops things constantly, bumps into every corner and every table, it seems like she's a walking hazard sign. her friends have developed reflexes to catch her before she plummets to the ground and they are very aware of her when walking on the street. nobody really understands why she's so clumsy, but she just is. that being said, she hasn't injured herself that often when cooking so she's still allowed to do that.

dependent | she has difficulty standing on her own two feet all alone and often has to lean on others to keep her going. she usually relies on her friends but she isn't able to depend on them the same way she can depend on a significant other. this has caused her to have a various string of romances all throughout high school, each one satisfying the fear of being alone and not being able to do things by herself.

insecure | being the only girl in her family, she really had no female role model other than her mother, which isn't a bad thing but it meant that she had to go through a lot of her struggles blindly. she doesn't find herself to be that attractive and tends to pick apart her appearance, even though she is relatively popular on youtube. this is something that has caused her to be a bit guarded if you will, mostly because she doesn't want people knowing how anxious she gets when going out in public or having to go to school events.

likes — trying new foods, korean food, bubble tea, photography, social media, youtube, vlogging, cooking, makeup, thrifting, going out, having fun, vintage aesthetics, her mom, movie nights, going out with friends, dating, romance, cheesy books, true crime, art

dislikes — bullies, photobombs, the way she talks, dressing up, break ups, gaining weight, greasy junk food, acne, too much makeup, crying a lot, her cheeks, getting piercings, unsolved crime, waking up early, being bored, getting sick, losing her voice

habits — messes with hair, chews on her bottom lip, clicks pens, bounces her right leg whenever she's nervous, stares off into space, rolls around in bed for like ten minutes to fully wake up, mixes up a lot of her food, collects aesthetic things randomly, painting

fears — aviophobia (fear of flying), ommetaphobia (fear touching eyes, putting things in them, etc), astraphobia (fear of thunder)

[div class=title]background [div class=border][/div][/div] family — immediate family only
sean walsh | father (alive)
rachel choi | mother (alive)
alya walsh | step-mother (alive)
rion walsh | half-brother (alive)
zikri walsh | half-brother (alive)
daniel walsh | half-brother (alive)
bear | white golden retriever (alive)

important relations tba
[div class=rspic1][/div]
#name
#relationshipstatus

[div class=rspic2][/div]
#name
#relationshipstatus

[div class=rspic3][/div]
#name
#relationshipstatus

backstory — list form
• rachel and sean met in their senior year of high school when he was visiting california for family.
• they hit it off and kept in contact, not minding the long distance.
• in college they decided it would be better if they went to the same school or at least one in the same city or state.
• they both attended school in california and got married when they were juniors. it was a small wedding but it was really fun.
• rachel's parents did not approve of her marrying a white guy but their daughter seemed happy so they didn't complain too much.
• the marriage wasn't easy, mostly because rachel ended up getting pregnant around a year after they had gotten married.
• sean wasn't ready to become a father so immediately the pregnancy put a strain on their relationship.
• he ended up moving to toronto for work, saying he could start his business over there and rachel could join him once he had everything figured out.
• since he had no family of his own, outside of rachel, it seemed like he wasn't bothered by living all alone and doing everything alone.
• rachel's pregnancy wasn't easy and she eventually had to move back home with her parents, needing her mother to help take care of her.
• when she went into labor, sean was stuck in canada for work and missed the birth of his daughter.
• this caused a hole to form in the marriage and it was never fixed, even when rachel and her new baby pamela moved to toronto so the family could be whole.
• it was around three years after they had started living together in canada that rachel found out about the affair sean was having with one of his employees
• a divorce followed when it was revealed that the other woman had sean's son.
• rachel was unable to bring herself to move back to california so she stayed in toronto and opened a small korean restaurant to provide for the family of two
• pam's childhood was very calm and loving, spending most of her time with her mother as she had a strange relationship with her father.
• he was much colder compared to her mother and seemed more interested in business and money than having a quality relationship with her daughter.
• she mostly went over to his house in order to spent time with her half-brothers, forming close relationships with them.
• her health declined in elementary school which caused her to be held back a year because she missed too much school and failed tests.
• pam developed a talent in art when she entered middle school so she stuck to that, as she didn't really succeed in academics or sports
• she ended up getting into stephen vanier secondary school due to her father's influence but she didn't stand out, other than for her talent in oil painting
• started a youtube channel out of boredom and uses that as a job, but she helps at her mom's restaurant on the weekends
• she doesn't have too many opinions about the new transfer students, just that she hopes they have an okay year

[div class=title]extra info [div class=border][/div][/div] favorite show the rain
favorite song personal (hrvy)
favorite food — korean bbq
favorite color — blue
favorite animal lemur
aesthetic board xo[/div] [/div][/div][/div][/div] [div class="codetag"]coded by ukiiyo[/div]

☆ i really like this code, it's for my partner search thread that i'm working on and i think it turned out cutely. NOT mobile-friendly, sorry DX. preferably not free to use~

[class=container] height: 400px; width: 400px; margin: auto; border: 10px solid #606582; [/class] [class=containercont] height: 400px; width: 400px; background: #606582; [/class] [class=pic1] height: 150px; width: 150px; background: URL(https://i.imgur.com/2wh0dRM.jpg); background-size: cover; background-position:; border-radius: 50%; border: 4px solid white; margin-left: 15px; position: relative; top: 10px; [/class] [class=pic2] height: 150px; width: 150px; background: URL(https://i.imgur.com/qxxy1ND.jpg); background-size: cover; background-position: ; border-radius: 50%; border: 4px solid white; margin-left: 15px; position: relative; top: 65px; [/class] [class=border] border-left: 2px solid white; border-bottom: 2px solid white; border-top: 2px solid white; width: 11px; height: 200px; margin-left: 8px; margin-top: -195px; [/class] [class=border2] border-right: 2px solid white; border-bottom: 2px solid white; border-top: 2px solid white; width: 11px; height: 200px; margin-right: 219px; margin-top: -207px; float: right; [/class] [class=header] font-size: 40px; color: white; text-align: center; margin-top: -170px; margin-right: 200px; [/class] [class=textbox] border-top: 1px solid white; border-right: 1px solid white; height: 140px; width: 200px; float: right; margin-top: -70px; overflow: hidden; [/class] [class=scroll] height: 98%; width: calc(100% + 17px); overflow-y: scroll; [/class] [class=text] text-align: justify; width: 180px; border-top: 8px solid transparent; border-right: 8px solid transparent; border-left: 8px solid transparent; font-size: 11px; color: white; [/class] [class=pic3] height: 100px; width: 200px; background:URL(https://i.imgur.com/houT1ZH.jpg); background-size: cover; float: right; margin-top: -255px; border: 2px solid white; [/class] [class=y] background: transparent; padding: 7px; height: 80px; width: 180px; transition-duration: 1s; color: transparent; [/class] [class name=y state=hover] background-color: #606582; opacity: 0.8; color: white; height: 86px; width: 186px; [/class] [class=title] font-size: 40px; color: white; text-align: center; margin-top: -320px; margin-right: 15px; float: right; [/class] [class name=codetag] font-size: 9px; text-align: center; margin-top: -12px; [/class] [div class="container"][div class="containercont"][div class="pic1"][/div][div class="pic2"][/div] [div class="border"][/div][div class="border2"][/div] [div class="header"]ukiiyo's[/div] [div class="textbox"][div class="scroll"][div class="text"]Lorem ipsum dolor sit amet, consectetur adipiscing elit. Vivamus congue augue justo, id pharetra turpis vehicula a. Etiam mattis leo et mattis maximus. Curabitur id ex in massa maximus convallis eu sed neque. In mi erat, facilisis eu convallis vel, sollicitudin non velit. In mattis leo eu augue iaculis tempus. Nullam tortor nibh, efficitur ac mattis vitae, interdum tincidunt nulla. Aenean massa ipsum, cursus vel vehicula eget, tincidunt eget lectus. Vestibulum dictum sagittis tellus ac consectetur. Nullam tempus nunc quis mauris placerat porttitor. Nam varius sit amet arcu sit amet tempus. Vestibulum vitae ullamcorper ex, nec venenatis leo. Aenean sed libero justo. Proin fermentum nunc ut ipsum auctor rutrum. Nunc quis justo consectetur, venenatis nibh vel, consectetur ipsum. Aenean rutrum luctus lectus ut accumsan. Donec vel sodales erat.[/div][/div][/div] [div class="pic3"][div class="y"]
open
[/div][/div] [div class="title"]partner search[/div] [/div][/div]
[div class="codetag"]coded by ukiiyo[/div]

omgggg this is so pretty....... Let me know if there's a way I could use it!

☆ mostly mobile-friendly! current placeholder code! it's pretty simple but don't mess around with the placement of the border because it probably will break the code. you can take the filter off the pictures but i feel like they add a nice aesthetic to it. feel free to change up the colors as well! this is free to use~ make sure to keep my credit
get the code here !!!
[class=container] height: 222px; width: 400px; margin: auto; border: 1px solid black; [/class] [class=container2] height: 202px; width: 380px; border: 10px solid white; background: white; [/class] [class=textbox] height: 202px; width: 190px; background-color: lightgray; [/class] [class=flower] width: 190px; height: 80px; background:URL(https://i.pinimg.com/564x/89/c3/1c/89c31c79cf5a58bf5af85b5fd381016a.jpg); background-size: cover; filter: brightness(50%); background-position: 0px -10px; [/class] [class=quote] color: black; font-size: 27px; text-align: justify; width: 130px; line-height: 24px; margin: auto; margin-top: 15px; [/class] [class=border] border-left:1px solid white; height: 260px; transform: rotate(43deg); margin-top: -180px; margin-left: 80px; opacity: 0.6; [/class] [class=image] height: 202px; width: 188px; background:URL(https://i.imgur.com/yxh9swX.jpg); background-size: cover; filter: brightness(50%); float: right; margin-top: -202px; [/class] [class=title] color: white; font-size: 12px; text-align: right; position: relative; top: -50px; right: 10px; [/class] [class=role] color: black; font-size: 12px; float: right; background: white; width: 75px; height: 15px; letter-spacing: -1px; text-align: center; position: relative; top: -50px; right: 10px; [/class] [class=code] font-size: 7px; color: lightgray; margin: auto; text-align: center; position: relative; top: -23px; left: 35px; [/class] [div class=container][div class=container2] [div class=textbox][div class=flower][/div] [div class=quote]" Winter blooms make you forget about the cold."[/div] [div class=border][/div][/div] [div class=image][/div] [div class=title]BAE SEOL-HYUN[/div] [div class=role]
the camellia
[/div] [div class=code] coded by ukiiyo[/div] [/div][/div]

Users who are viewing this thread

Back