• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

[CLOSED] Baldur's Gate: Descent into Avernus Sign-ups

OOC
Here
Other
Here

BarrenThin2

Fear not the dark, for it is those that deal in the light of day who will be your undoing.
____

Adventure Introduction

Welcome to Baldur’s Gate, a veritable nest of rats and vipers clinging to the rocky slopes overlooking the Chionthar River. From their high perches in the Upper City, the local nobles — known as patriars — gaze down with veiled contempt upon the common rabble in the grimy Lower City, which hugs the foggy harbor. The whole of Baldur’s Gate reeks of blood, crime, and opportunity. One can easily fathom why pirates and traders are drawn to this place like flies to a carcass.

Following the river farther east would eventually lead you to Elturel, capital of the holy land of Elturgard — or at least that was the case until a few days ago. The flood of refugees from Elturel has gotten worse since news first arrived that the city has fallen. Everyone is saying Baldur’s Gate is next, but no one truly knows who or what has claimed Elturel.

The patriars pay a mercenary army called the Flaming Fist to protect their interests in Baldur’s Gate, and by extension, the city itself. The Flaming Fist has gained even more power since their charismatic leader, Ulder Ravengard, claimed the title of Grand Duke a few years ago. Apparently, Ravengard is missing. In his absence, the Flaming Fist has sealed the city’s gates to staunch the flow of refugees. No one is allowed in or out.

All of this was brought to your attention shortly after you were drafted into the Flaming Fist to help defend the city.

baldur'sgate.JPG

___

Baldur's Gate and You

Descent Into Avernus is a fairly difficult and bleak module that will take the characters, however many they are, from level 1 to roughly level 13. Upon getting a group of 4 (minimum) - 10 (maximum) players, we'll use a dndbeyond campaign where I can share all the books I own for character creation purposes, though we'll also do a smaller, less detailed CS on site.

We'll largely be using DnD 5e as written, though certain rules are subject to change depending on how they gel with play by post.

Stats: We'll be using a sort of Heroic Standard Array. That array is as follows, to be assigned wherever you wish: 18, 16, 15, 13, 11, 8.

Allowed Content:
No Magic: The Gathering (Eberron/Ravnica/Theros) for the most part, though Artificer and the Theros subclasses (College of Eloquence, Oath of Glory) are fine. Critical Role content is alright.

Leveling: We'll be using milestone advancement.

Origin: Your character must be properly in Baldur's Gate. Preferably, they will have lived there for at least a little while, but that isn't required. Baldur's Gate is a dreary city full of corruption and villainy. Does this mean your character lacks scruples, or do they push back against the encroaching evil that haunts the city?

___

Dark Secret

You all did a bad, bad thing. Your role in it is either up to you or to the dice- your choice- but you participated in a recent murder, be it directly or simply as a witness.

Doctor Holk Thinster jeopardized lives every night he worked at Cliffgate Hospital. Who knows how many were crippled on Thinster’s table or died under his inexpert knife. You put an end to Thinster’s practice for good.

Why did you do it? Was it to avenge all those Thinster has maimed or killed? Did you think you could maybe rob the man? Did you lose someone to him? Or were you just in the wrong place at the wrong time?

The possible roles in the murder are as follows.
Murderer. Via a blade, a shove, or deliberate inaction, you took a life.
Bystander. You could have prevented a death. You chose not to.
Instigator. You’re the architect of someone’s demise, your words spreading death.
Liar. You know what happened, but didn’t tell.

People are talking. The law doesn't know anything yet, but people keep saying they've seen Holk walking the streets at night after he's been missing some few days. You swear you saw him watching through your window one evening, but that's impossible. Are these just flashes of your guilt, or is something more at work?

This will be expounded upon with each character in the sign-up.

___

'Table' Rules

So, play by post is a relatively new medium of Dungeons and Dragons for me. I've done some research into ways that should helpfully keep things running smoothly.

Initiative: Rather than a hard and fast initiative, we'll instead lean more towards what Baldur's Gate 3 was originally going to do with group initiatives; effectively, the initiative checks are totaled against each other by each side, with each side going one after the other. This will likely generally favor the players, but that is alright with me.

Combat: In general, please keep a quick reference of the most important parts of your character visible in each post (HP, AC, Passives). I'll be able to reference these through dndbeyond, but it'll speed things up. Monsters will always have their AC, defenses, and HP listed so that you individually can do what you need to with each post without having to wait for a response from me, describing the attack, talking, so on. If the zombie dies to one attack, you can move on and attack something else, and I'll cover the death in my post. In general, we'll favor a more 'theater of the mind' approach to proper grid combat. If I don't say otherwise, assume an enemy starts about 25 feet away from you.

Critical Hits: Crits, however they are achieved, always do the max damage possible on the dice (unless the dice explicitly isn't multiplied, as with brutal critical), then roll the dice again. The modifier is doubled for this as well.
Ex.- Goblin crits. Their attack does 1d6+2 damage ordinarily. As such, the base is 8, to begin with. Now they roll 1d6+2 again (or 1d6+10, if you want) for the final damage on the crit.

Post Frequency: Not gonna hold us to a strict order, just gonna move us along if we're waiting on you in combat or otherwise. Don't worry about it too much.

Rollin': When possible if I would call for a check, I will roll in my post and write out the result (this will mostly happen with unsolicited checks and initiative). Saves the time of a very small back and forth between us when it could be knocked out in just a couple posts.

OOC will be done in a separate thread.

___

Character Creation

Use the following link to make your character (or bring one over that you've already created for this game, if you were already on it). This will allow you access to all the content I own as well as give me an easy way to reference your character sheets, add items to them (or remove them), etc.

As stated above, the array we are using is 18, 16, 15, 13, 11, 8.

Fill out the on site character sheet below. It'll cover a few different things. As far as your backstory, though, I'd prefer you sent it to me directly or put it in the notes section of your DnDBeyond sheet, unless you just really feel like sharing with the group as a whole. This game lends itself particularly well to secrets, and a couple things I will ask to be put explicitly on your character sheet where no one can see it but me.

As far as backstory goes, I am not a stickler for length or complexity, but I like to involve character backstories in the plot so the more you give me, the more I can do.

Appearance:
Visual reference is fine.

Name:

Alignment:

Class:

And subclass, if applicable.

Background:
Any Faerun appropriate background is fine, though if there was ever a time to use the Baldur's Gate specific background variants, it's here.

Brief Personality Summary:
Basically information people would get with cursory knowledge of you. You are all co-conspirators in some way in Holk's murder, so you at least know each other in passing. You're welcome to know each other as well as you individually wish, of course.

Role in the Murder:
Either pick or roll a d4. Beyond that, how specifically do you imagine you participated? As a murderer, did you actually kill him, or did you guard the door? As a bystander, did one of the killers tell you about it and you kept your mouth shut, or are you an unfortunate witness?

Misc:
If you want to publicly share your backstory, this is where to put it, as well as any miscellaneous things I or the party might know about your character.

The following couple questions go in the notes section of your DnDBeyond CS, not here on RPN.

What is your character's greatest fear?

Their greatest desire?

___

Cast List: (9/10)

Axtis Jen (Tiefling Rogue) - Psychie Psychie
Grond (Dragonborn Fighter) - Sherwood Sherwood
Larassa LaFrae (Tabaxi Rogue) - Lioness075 Lioness075
Nima (Genasi Cleric) - Ellya Ellya
Inula Mallian (Human Bard) - Idea Idea
Fallen Dragon (Tabaxi Monk) - D. Rex D. Rex
Hafdan "Danno" Knapper (Dwarf Fighter) - dr xenon dr xenon
Guinevere Vannath (Elf Warlock) - Pumpkin Spice Cyanide Pumpkin Spice Cyanide
Ja'Ruul Thrimis (Aasimar Paladin) - EccentricFantasy EccentricFantasy
Tialaas Kalot (Half-Elf Blood Hunter) - Dethrix Dethrix

Last edited:

• 1601837537306.png Name: Axtis Jen
    Race: Tiefling
    Alignment: Neutral Good
    Background: Charlatan

Attributes
    Str: 13 - +1 / +1
    Dex: 18 - +4 / +6
    Con: 16 - +3 / +3
    Int: 12 - +1 / +3
    Wis: 8 - -1 / -1
    Cha: 17 +3 / +3

Level: 2
    Class: Rogue
    Hit Points: 19
    Hit Dice: 2d8

Proficiency Bonus: +2
    Initiative: +4
    Speed: 30
    Passive Perception: 11

Armor Class: 15

Weapons and Armor
    Dagger x2 - Main hand +6, 1d4+4 Piercing, Finesse, Light
    Ranged +6, 1d4+4 Piercing, Finesse, Light, Thrown, Rng 20ft/60ft

Rapier - Main Hand +6, 1d8+4 Piercing, Finesse

Shortbow - +6, 1d6+4 Rng 80ft/320ft, Piercing, Two Handed

Sneak Attack Bonus: +1d6

Last edited:

• View attachment 790013 Name: Axtis Jen
    Alignment: Chaotic Neutral

Attributes

Level: 1
    Hit Points: 11
    Hit Dice: 1d8

Weapons and Armor

Very nice! I almost hate to ask you to put them in the DnDbeyond campaign as well. Personal preference, I suppose.

• 1601841819265.png Name: Grond
    Race: Dragonborn
    Ancestry: Blue
    Background: Soldier

Atrributes
    Str: 18 - +4 / +6
    Dex: 13 - +1 / +1
    Con: 18 - +4 / +6
    Int: 11
    Wis: 15 - +2 / +2
    Cha: 9 - -1 / -1

Class: Fighter
    Hit Points: 24
    Second Wind: 1d10+2 [ ]
    Action Surge: [ ]
    Hit Dice: 2d10

Initiative: +1
    Passive Perception: 14

Armor Class: 16

Weapons and Armor
    Crossbow, Light - +3, 1d8+1 damage, Rng 80ft/320ft

Greatsword - +6, 2d6+4 damage, Slashing, Heavy, Two Handed
    --Great Weapon Fighting allows one reroll of 1's and 2's on the damage dice

Breath Weapon (2d6 Lightning, 5 by 30 ft line, Dex Save DC 14) Racial Ability

Chain Mail - +6 to AC, Stealth Disadvantage

Last edited:
LaFrae, L.

Leandra.jpg
  • Full Name
    Larassa LaFrae

Nickname
    Lara (like Lara Croft), Shadow

Alignment
    Chaotic Neutral

Race
    Tabaxi

Class
    Rogue

Last edited:
fe1fc8bc635f1d4c8cb5daead7293397.png
N i m a
Water Genasi - Cleric

Alignment: Neutral

Background:

Simple Craftsman (custom, see details on D&DBeyond)

Nima has never let any of her clients know much about her personally. She only cares about getting her jobs done quickly, properly and respectfully. She never meddles in other affairs as long as no one pokes their nose into hers.

Role in the Murder:
Bystander: Nima is the one that had crafted the dagger the victim was killed with. Her "no questions asked"-policy probably made her a technical accomplice to many other murders before, and this one did not seem too different.

AC: 18 (natural 9 (+7 with chain mail, +2 with shield)
STR 13 (+1) DEX 8 (-1) CON 18 (+4) INT 15 (+2) WIS* 19 (+4) CHA *11 (+0)
*Saving throw proficiency

(( If anyone wants to know more in order to have our characters be acquaintances from even before this, feel free to hit me up :) ))

Wip

DnDB: Character Sheet

416187da23999fe1956d246f25a8de9f.jpg

• Name: Fallen Dragon
    Race: Tabaxi
    Background: Criminal

Atrributes
    Str: 13 +1
    Dex: 20 +5
    Con: 15 +2
    Int: 8 -1
    Wis: 16 +3
    Cha: 12 +1

Saves
    *Str +3
    *Dex +7
    Con +2
    Int -1
    Wis +3
    Cha +1

Class: Monk
    Hit Points: 17
    Hit Dice: d8

Passive Perception: 15
    Passive Investigation: 9
    Passive Insight: 13

Armor Class: 18

Weapons and Armor

Last edited:

• View attachment 790013 Name: Axtis Jen
    Background: Charlatan

Attributes

Hit Points: 11

Weapons and Armor

Placeholder for my totally awesome character.

WIP

• View attachment 790044 Name: Grond
    Race: Dragonborn
    Ancestry: Blue
    Background: Soldier

Atrributes
    Str: 18 - +4 / +6
    Dex: 13 - +1 / +1
    Con: 18 - +4 / +6
    Int: 11
    Wis: 15 - +2 / +2
    Cha: 9 - -1 / -1

Class: Fighter
    Hit Points: 14
    Hit Dice: 1d10

Passive Perception: 14

Armor Class: 16

Weapons and Armor
    Crossbow, Light - +3, 1d8+1 damage, Rng 80ft/320ft

Greatsword - +6, 2d6+4 damage, Slashing, Heavy, Two Handed
    --Great Weapon Fighting allows one reroll of 1's and 2's on the damage dice

Chain Mail - +6 to AC, Stealth Disadvantage

Since you guys opted to favor an on-site CS, feel free to DM me the answer to those last 2 questions!

• Inula Mallian
    Lvl 2 Dogfolk Bard

• Race: Dogfolk (reskinned human)
      Age/Gender: 16 Year Old Girl
      Height/Weight: Height / Weight
      Languages: Common, Infernal
      More Appearance Details: She possesses animalistic features reminiscent of something between a dog and a wolf, including ears, tail and semi-paws.

STR
      Athletics: +1

DEX
      Acrobatics: +4|Sleight of Hand: +4|Stealth: +4

CON

INT
      Arcana: +5|History: +4|Investigation: +5

Nature: +4|Religion: +4

WIS
      Animal Handling: 0|Insight: 0|Medicine: +1

Perception: +1|Survival: 0

CHA
      Deception: +7|Intimidation: +6

Performance: +6 |Persuasion: +9

okada-manabi-Shingeki-no-Bahamut-Anime-Inumimi-3404461.jpeg

Hit Points: 15
    Hit Dice: 2d8
    Armor Class: 14
    Speed: 30 ft
    Passive Perception: 9
    Spellcasting Ability: Cha
    Spellsave DC: 15
    Spell Attack Bonus: +7

Spells
Cantrips: (2)
*Guidance
*Mending

First Level: (4)
*Command
*Cure Wounds
*Sleep
*Speak With Animals [Ritual]
*Unseen Servant [Ritual]

Items
Equipped:
*Rapier
*Wolf Pelts Leather Armor
*Sack x5
*Common Clothes
*Glasses

Currency:
0 PP
15 GP
37 SP
146 CP

Carrying:
*Calligrapher's Supplies (magical focus, has an effect which magically produces paper)
*Forgery Kit
*Disguise Kit
*Dagger x3
*Ink Pen x5
*Bottle of Ink
*Academy Uniform Robes
*Rations (7 days)
*Glasses
*Chalk x3
*Blanket
*Small Knife
*Candles x10
*Tinder Box
*Rope (silk) (currently with a small reduction in size)
*Mess Kit
*Ladder (10 ft)
*Piton x3
*Parchment x10
*Hammer
*Tumbling Tales of Tom Tomb(book)
*Diary of a Princess(book)
*Practical Analysis of Arcane Script Pt1(book)

Last edited:
Appearance:
Hafdan is a mostly non-descript Hill Dwarf male of middle years.
1601946858345.png

Name: Hafdan "Danno" Knapper
(charsheet: Hafdan)

Alignment: Lawful Neutral

Class:
Fighter

Background:
City Watch

Basically information people would get with cursory knowledge of you. You are all co-conspirators in some way in Holk's murder, so you at least know each other in passing. You're welcome to know each other as well as you individually wish, of course.

Role in the Murder:
Liar - Hafdan was given instructions and maybe a little incentive to turn a blind eye to a certain location at a certain time during his shift.

Misc:
The Knapper family is well established in Baldur's Gate and produces Dwarves of two vocations: Masons or Watch. Hafdan has served in the Watch for nearly 10 years after apprenticing in stonemasonry long enough to learn that he'd rather take his chances patrolling the city streets than chipping granite day after day.

• 1ce1f4cc5cd471062eac95bab32b30ea.jpg
    Name: Guinevere Vannath
    Race: Moon Elf
    Background: Noble

Attributes
    Str: 8 -1
    Dex: 17 +3
    Con: 11+0
    Int: 17 +3
    Wis: 13 +1
    Cha: 18 +4

Class: Warlock
    Hit Points: 8

Initiative: +3
    Passive Perception: 13

Armor Class: 13

Weapons and Armor
    Dagger x2, hand crossbow

Last edited:
C456C79C-2825-4CAE-A1D3-5B6FF50BD3FA.jpeg
WIP
Name: Aya Benue

Alignment: Neutral Evil

Class: Draconic Sorcerer

Background: Courtier

TBA

Role in the Murder: Instigator
Not wanting to her hands dirty personally with dealing with Doctor Thinster, Aya found his latest victim, Larassa, and simply informed the tabaxi where the doctor lived.

View attachment 793380
WIP
Name: Aya Benue

Alignment: Neutral Evil

Class: Draconic Sorcerer

Background: Courtier

TBA

Role in the Murder: Instigator
Not wanting to her hands dirty personally with dealing with Doctor Thinster, Aya found his latest victim, Larassa, and simply informed the tabaxi where the doctor lived.

Looking good so far. Once the CS is done, I'll work with you in DMs for the nitty gritty of your backstory while this combat goes. Probably gonna introduce her after this business at the tavern is concluded.

Appearance:
6b9fc224956097ae80eb35d1b9cb4800.jpg

Name:
Ja'Ruul Thrimis

Alignment:
Lawful Evil

Class:
Level 1: Paladin

Background:
Knight of the Order:
He belongs to an order of knights who have sworn oaths to achieve a certain goal. The nature of this goal depends on the order they serve, but in his eyes it is without question a vital and honorable endeavor. Faerûn has a wide variety of knightly orders, all of which have a similar outlook concerning their actions and responsibilities.

Ja'Ruul believes in Law and Order. There are rules in place to ensure peace and a happy life. However, he also knows that free will and the ability to choose is cause for so much pain. This is why he decided to remove choice. No one will hurt if no one can choose to do harm. He will protect and promote his own philosophy. If all choices were made unilaterally by him, then no one will get hurt. If you fall in line, you will be fine and live a peaceful life. Defy his laws and he will punish you severely. Bow to him or lay beneath his boots.

Role in the Murder:
Murderer. He did not actually kill the man, but he was going to. He just got beat to the punch.

Misc:
His Long Sword is called Vampiric Rite. It is basically a normal long sword, but it magically soaks up all the blood of enemies it has killed.

Losing someone else

Their greatest desire?
To acheieve a world where no one worries about losing someone they care for ever again.

Last edited:
Screen Shot 2020-10-13 at 11.12.08 PM.png

Name:
Tialaas Kalot

Class: Blood Hunter (Order of the Profane Soul)

Background: Outlander (Wanderer Feature) - Baldur’s Gate

Coming to Baldur’s Gate seemed like the next step for Tialaas in his quest for vengeance. Despite the various opportunities of profit, excitement, and cosmopolitan opportunities all presenting tempting prospects, he wasn't swayed by the complex social morass that awaited him within the sprawling city. As such, he entered as an outsider, and no matter how long he spends in the city, the taint of the outside world brands him against the populace.

Tialaas grew up in the wilds, far from civilization and the comforts of town and technology. He witnessed the migration of herds larger than forests, survived weather more extreme than any city-dweller could comprehend, and enjoyed the solitude of being the only thinking creature for miles in any direction. The wilds are in his blood, and his heart in turn with the world. Even in places where he doesn't know the specific features of the terrain, he's capable of quickly adapting as a result.

Brief Personality Summary: Apathetic & Repressed

Tialaas is a cold and brooding individual to all that know him, typically seeming apathetic until the right strings are pulled. It's here that his years of pent up rage and aggression can burst to the surface in an instant, making him like a bomb with a hidden fuse, you never know when it's going to go off. Though similarly, his care for those around him is often hidden until it matters the most. As such, he sees himself as a protector that's willing to do anything to make things right in the way he thinks it should be. Though his moral compass is reliant singularly on his own perception of events and thus has no overall good or evil implications, despite what his actions might bring about as a result.

Role in the Murder: Bystander

Tialaas saw a figure fleeing in the night, and watched them discard the murder weapon. He recovered it but didn't turn in the evidence.

Misc: Information is known to the Party
  • Tialaas goes by the alias of Kal, instead of his first name. He attributes himself to his heritage, and not to his own individuality.
  • Tialaas has a strong disdain for cursing or foul words, seeing them as wretched and blasphemous.
  • Tialaas governs himself solely by what he feels is right in the moment, and lacks a sense of regret for his actions.
  • Tialaas is an Acolyte of the Order of Hoar (A purely cosmetic name for a branch following the Profane Soul Subclass).
    • As a follower of Hoar, Tialaas seeks out victims of injustice, appraising their stories before tracking down the perpetrators in order to inflict a fitting form of punishment. No injustice is too small or too large for revenge to be sought and a fitting punishment meted out.
  • Tialaas often quotes his religious Dogma before an act of violence.

Last edited:
Appearance: Bright fiery red hair that reaches her low back typically tied into a bun. Her skin is a dark ashy color. Eyes are almost peachy and ringed in a similar bright red as her hair.
Visual reference to come later

Name: Kindle

Alignment: Chaotic Good

Class: Barbarian

Background:
Folk Hero
Feature: Rustic Hospitality
Since you come from the ranks of the common folk, you fit in among them with ease. You can find a place to hide, rest, or recuperate among other commoners, unless you have shown yourself to be a danger to them. They will shield you from the law or anyone else searching for you, though they will not risk their lives for you.

Kindle is very boisterous and open, she likes to have fun more than she likes being safe. Though if she feels loyalty to someone it is absolute. As a "tank" type she feels personally responsible about the people in her party being kept safe. She grew up as a blacksmith and carpenters daughter and is the oldest of three fiery siblings.

Role in the Murder:
I rolled a 2 so: As a bystander, did one of the killers tell you about it and you kept your mouth shut, or are you an unfortunate witness?

Misc:
If you want to publicly share your backstory, this is where to put it, as well as any miscellaneous things I or the party might know about your character.

Being responsible for the downfall of her town and family

Their greatest desire?

Appearance: (Picture on DNDBeyond)

Name: Tialaas Kalot

Class: Blood Hunter (Order of the Profane Soul)

Background: Outlander (Wanderer Feature) - Baldur’s Gate

Coming to Baldur’s Gate seemed like the next step for Tialaas in his quest for vengeance. Despite the various opportunities of profit, excitement, and cosmopolitan opportunities all presenting tempting prospects, he wasn't swayed by the complex social morass that awaited him within the sprawling city. As such, he entered as an outsider, and no matter how long he spends in the city, the taint of the outside world brands him against the populace.

Tialaas grew up in the wilds, far from civilization and the comforts of town and technology. He witnessed the migration of herds larger than forests, survived weather more extreme than any city-dweller could comprehend, and enjoyed the solitude of being the only thinking creature for miles in any direction. The wilds are in his blood, and his heart in turn with the world. Even in places where he doesn't know the specific features of the terrain, he's capable of quickly adapting as a result.

Brief Personality Summary: Apathetic & Repressed

Tialaas is a cold and brooding individual to all that know him, typically seeming apathetic until the right strings are pulled. It's here that his years of pent up rage and aggression can burst to the surface in an instant, making him like a bomb with a hidden fuse, you never know when it's going to go off. Though similarly, his care for those around him is often hidden until it matters the most. Within himself, he sees himself as a protector that's willing to do anything to make things right in the way he thinks it should be. Though his moral compass is reliant singularly on his own perception of events and thus has no overall good or evil implications, despite what his actions might bring about as a result.

Role in the Murder: Murderer (Natural 1)
Appearance: Bright fiery red hair that reaches her low back typically tied into a bun. Her skin is a dark ashy color. Eyes are almost peachy and ringed in a similar bright red as her hair.
Visual reference to come later

Name: Kindle

Alignment: Chaotic Good

Class: Barbarian

Background:
Folk Hero
Feature: Rustic Hospitality
Since you come from the ranks of the common folk, you fit in among them with ease. You can find a place to hide, rest, or recuperate among other commoners, unless you have shown yourself to be a danger to them. They will shield you from the law or anyone else searching for you, though they will not risk their lives for you.

Kindle is very boisterous and open, she likes to have fun more than she likes being safe. Though if she feels loyalty to someone it is absolute. As a "tank" type she feels personally responsible about the people in her party being kept safe. She grew up as a blacksmith and carpenters daughter and is the oldest of three fiery siblings.

Role in the Murder:
I rolled a 2 so: As a bystander, did one of the killers tell you about it and you kept your mouth shut, or are you an unfortunate witness?

Misc:

Being responsible for the downfall of her town and family

Their greatest desire?

Gimme a bit, you guys, I gotta think about this. I'm really not comfortable going over 10, and this would put us at 11.

I say I need to think about it because Tenshu expressed interest first, but it was a few days ago, so they have seniority but Dethrix got in a bit faster.

Gimme a bit, you guys, I gotta think about this. I'm really not comfortable going over 10, and this would put us at 11.

I say I need to think about it because Tenshu expressed interest first, but it was a few days ago, so they have seniority but Dethrix got in a bit faster.
That's completely understandable. If you feel that Tenshu deserves to get in, I'll just spectate.

I mean your decision my guy.

• AFoAUlZ.jpg
    Name: Chise
    Race: Halfing
    Alignment: Neutral Good
    Class: Wizard
    Background: Baldur's Gate Urchin

Attributes
    Str: 8 (-1)
    Dex: 18 (+4)
    Con: 15 (+2)
    Int: 18 (+4)
    Wis: 13 (+1)
    Cha: 12 (+1)

Class: Wizard
    Hit Points: 14
    Hit Dice: 2d6

Initiative: +8
    Speed: 25

Armor Class: 14 (17 with Mage Armor)

Weapons and Armor
    Light Crowssbow (+6 to hit, +1d8+4 damage, Two-Handed, Range: 80/320 feet)
    Ray of Frost (+6 to hit, 1d8 cold damage + reduce target's speed by 10 feet until the start of her next turn).
    Dagger (+6 to hit, 1d4+4 damage, Piercing, Finesse, Light, Melee Reach: 5 feet, Thrown Range: 20/60 feet)

Users who are viewing this thread

Back