• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Fandom [Closed] Avatar - The Last Airbender (technically Legend of Korra as well)

Sigurd-sama

Bust :(
Heya!
I've been re-watching Avatar andsome of Legend of Korra as of lately and slowly felt the wish for an Avatar rp growing inside me.

I don't have it all planned out, I only have rough ideas, however, I think 4 to 5 people who show interest aresufficient for now.
As of time period and other aspects of the setting, I don't have any idea, suggestions are welcome.

Please leave this thread if you know of yourself that you tend to ghost people. I don't have a problem if you lose interest while doing this rp, a simple "I don't wanna be part of this" is enough and I will respect your decision if that is the case, just don't vanish.
Also, I know that sometimes, you just have to put out a one liner, either because you can't really reply to anything or because it fits for comedic reasons or because it works best to build up some tension, but please don't makea habit out of it and have every second post of yours be a one liner.
I won't talk about grammar and all that stuff cuz I'm not the best at it and make mistakes as well, you might've already spotted a few while reading this.
Just be able to make a sentence/write a text that everybody can understand.

Since I have nothing planned out to 100%, we need to plan a lot and present ideas, talk about those ideas, and try to build a plot around those ideas and the world of the original series. Depending on the setting, we can, of course, also make changes to the world, as I do not want to have additional adventures of Aang or Korra and rather want to create my own Avatar story with you.

And, last but not least, I DO NOT call dibs on being the Avatar. If nobody wants to be the Avatar, I'm ok with this and I'll just be the Avatar then, but if you want to be the Avatar, I won't interfere. If multiple people should want this role, talk it out among yourselves. Just stay nice and friendly.

i'm interested, avatar role or not i'm down for any role - i've also got a few ideas i'd be down to discuss for the plot!

INTERESTEDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDD
May the spirits of this forum PROTECT YOU FROM MY FANGIRLLUINGGGGGGGG

<3 Korra <3 Boylin <3 Asami <3 Aang <3 Soka <3 mi AMORS <3

ok. im done now. Hit me up when this gets rolling.

INTERESTEDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDD
May the spirits of this forum PROTECT YOU FROM MY FANGIRLLUINGGGGGGGG

<3 Korra <3 Boylin <3 Asami <3 Aang <3 Soka <3 mi AMORS <3

ok. im done now. Hit me up when this gets rolling.
I am happy that you understand the greatness of Sokka.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back