• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Fantasy [Closed] Adventures of Feroxia [Custom Adventure] [Short or Long Term]

NeoGlorian

Captain of the Cirrus Swimmer
Roleplay Availability
Roleplay Type(s)
My Interest Check

This RP is now Closed

Introduction
Yo! NeoGlorian here. After a long time away from RP, I'm picking it back up with a purpose. I've been working on a world on and off for about year or two, and I'd like to share it with those who are interested. The Kind of RP I want to run is like a single player sandbox RPG that takes place in my world of Feroxia. Your character would be the main character, and I would play a supporting character as well as taking a more DM type of role behind the scenes (Though you would certainly have your own agency in deciding outcomes). I would like to begin the RP with a shorter one-off quest to give you a taste of the world. This would be the short-term part of the experience. If you don't like the world or have had your fill of the RP, then we can part ways at that point. However, if you're enjoying it and want to keep going, we can continue on with more quests that can gradually build into an overarching story/plot. After you create a character I will take their backstory, motivation, and goals, as well as your desires and wants, and use the knowledge of my world to craft a custom quest/Adventure. I should note that I'm not entirely against having romance, though I would prefer to keep the relationship between your character and mine platonic, or at the very most only suggestive of feelings (IF our characters are indeed attracted)

I would prefer an RP partner whose had at least some RP and writing experience. You don't have to write loads if you don't want to (and certainly more action-packed or dialouge-heavy moments may reach to only a couple of sentences), but I would prefer a paragraph on average, and enough to give me something to work with. I have a personal policy of non-ghosting, so you don't have to worry about me up and leaving without a word. I promise I will give you notice if I want to stop. I would hope you grant me the same courtesy, and I will hold no ill-will if you don't want to continue.

As this is a pre-made world, I expect you to do a little bit of reading beforehand. I've made four documents that go over the basics, and are required viewing (It's literally three slideshows and a 5 page document, so it shouldn't be too overwhelming). More information about the world can always be provided upon request.
With all that out of the way, let me give you a taste of Feroxia.
About Feroxia

Feroxia - Provences.pngFeroxia - Biome & Climate.png

Welcome to Feroxia, A land of ancient kingdoms and even older Mysteries. The continent of Feroxia --and her sister continent, Thaeroxia-- are divided between many races, each with their own cultures, histories, and unique abilities. Her past is long and complex, dotted with many cataclysmic events that changed the course of the nations and people who call her home.

Whether it be the perpetually foggy lands of Mystenvale, the wild and autumnal forests of Cyrenor and Afauna, the countless gardens and spires of Thaenor, the sun-soaked desert of Sunfall, the Mountains and glaciers of Havenrift, the starry skies of Lunagard, or the good old countryside of the Heartlands, Feroxia is home to countless opportunities for adventure that vary depending on where you go. Each province offer its own feel and themes unique to the land. Feeling like a spookier adventure? Mystenvale's magically fog-covered lands have been known to drive people insane, if they even return in the first place. Looking for something more political or traditionally RPG? The Heartlands offer a wide variety of guilds and factions, all vying for the attention of the 12 kingdoms to grant them favors. Want to study and explore the magic of Feroxia? Thaenor boasts the greatest magical university in the land, where you can study to become the ultimate mage! Those are just a few example of what the provinces provide for the adventurer. Whether the RP is an epic adventure, a political game of power, a climb to the top of your chosen guild, a villain's quest for dominance, a hero's quest against evil, or a school-based slice of life (Yes, really), is up to you.

The land of Feroxia is home to 10 playable races: Four of which are Elven, three of which are Human, two of which are half-beast, and the last of which are the Golems. The races of Man are: Heartlanders, or Humans, who are gifted politicians, merchants, and adventurers. The Khemai who have a monastic tradition and high spiritual energy. And the Dwarves, who are excellent magical tinkerers and artificers.
The Elven races are: The High elves, who are famously beautiful and specialize in psychic magic. The Wood Elves, who have adopted Fae culture and have a connection to plants. The Dark Elves, who are very secretive and mysterious, worshiping the god of forbidden knowledge. And the Orcs, who wander the land in nomadic groups collecting bones to give to their god.
The Half-beast races are: The Faun, who are either shy and cautious or extremely outgoing bards, and can transform into their deer form. And the Lycans, who are fierce, loyal, and stoic, and can transform into their wolf form. Lastly are the Golems, who were created as mindless automatons by the Dwarves but were mysteriously given souls and consciousness.

Conclusion
There is much more to the world, too much to explain here. If you're interest you can DM me and I'll provide you with the required reading to fill you in more. If you want any other information you can ask me, or discover it while you're exploring in the RP. If you have any clarifying questions before you send a DM, feel free to leave a comment. I will only be taking two, maybe three people in at this time, and the thread will close once the spots have been taken.

Last edited:
Hi! I’d be interested, just DM me when you have the time :)

Users who are viewing this thread

Back