[Closed] [5e] Threads of Fate

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ash-6116

Title: Threads of Fate

Game: Dungeons and Dragons 5e

Player Count: 4-5 depending on interest

Description:

In the Underdark city of Nos'raleth, five Houses compete for the favour of the goddess Lolth. House Du'Zakkdra have formed a mercenary company named Crimson Spiders. Recruiting anyone from the Underdark, the Crimson Spiders have recently started to make expeditions for the surface of the Sword Coast, along with the usual mercenary fair of taking contracts from the highest bidders. Before they become a full member, each member of the Crimson Spiders is put through an assault course to evaluate their training before sending them out into the field.

Character Creation:

Starting at Level 1, though completing the training course will advance to level 2. Stats are either two stat blocks of 4d6kh3 with anything below an 8 rerolled, or taking a standardized array such as the Standard array of the Player's Handbook or the Blades array (8, 12, 12, 14, 15, 16). I'll allow anything published by Wizards of the Coast as far as race and class goes but understand your character should have a reason they are in the Underdark to begin with.

The game will have combat but I am open to a variety of approaches and how PCs behave will affect the story.

It’ll be a fairly relaxed pace. I live in the UK so GMT timezone and I’ll be most active in the evening/on the weekends.

Last edited:
I have no idea what I want to play but I know I really want to play in this game since it's you.

As per usual, I am happy to give up a spot to anyone who doesn't have a lot of games. :)

I'll put in for this. Always kind of wanted to try a duergar, though if that doesn't fit I'll happily try something else.

Was mostly thinking of martial classes. Barbarian, rogue or fighter. But also interested in bladesinger or maybe whispers bard.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread