[Closed] [5e] The Great Silence

Status
Not open for further replies.

corielldog

Title: The Great Silence
Game: Dungeons and Dragons 5th Edition
Player Count: 4-6 First come first serve
Description: This is the world of Rynak, A world covered by oceans of mysterious and violent sea life, a world with magic in the very breath of life itself, that is until fifty years ago when magic suddenly became scarce. Suddenly people around the world lost touch with the magic of long past with only extremely powerful figures being able to continue wielding the arcane forces of the world. After magic disappeared, people grew apart and many small towns fell apart with people moving to big cities for protection, as when the magic fell, the monsters rose and roads became dangerous. People could not rest peacefully with the threat of evil lurking within every forest and mountain. Despair began to wain on people and soon the races began growing apart, cities once filled with elves dwarves and humans working alongside Dragonborn and gnomes soon bred distrust and abuse between the race. This event is now remembered as “The Great Silence”, since this time, The gods have spoken less and less to their followers since then and rarely groups of foolhardy adventurers travel out of their homes in search of the origin of this phenomena. People have begun calling these people “Lightseekers” for the first few decades after The Great Silence, Lightseekers were common and cheered on by the populace...until it became apparent that they would not succeed. In recent years Lightseekers have become a joke, people call them fools and the term Lightseeker itself has become an insult. This is the story of six warriors who have come together and saved this slowly dying world
Character Creation: All officially published races are allowed except for monstrous races, also please make your character good or neutral, no evil characters, please. Also, when creating your character, look at the map I've linked below and select an area/town your character is from, that part doesn't really matter much besides some background information your character will have about their home. Make sure you start at first level and roll for stats (you can reroll the lowest and if all of your modifiers added up are less than +3 you can use standard array
House Rules & DM Style: I'm a very average DM and I try to be as fair as possible, no real house rules.
Also!: This game is the concept of a high magic high fantasy campaign becoming a normal magic normal fantasy world so you can still be any class, dont be discouraged by the description

Attachments

• Map.jpg
    Map.jpg
    875.9 KB · Views: 27
Last edited:
Ok, I am making a Goliath Bard. He is going to be a former soldier from the Snomarth area. Does that all sound ok?

Last edited:
I don't know if this will work. Let me know if I need to change anything.

Attachments

• Gauthak Truthcaller - Form Fillable.pdf
    472.9 KB · Views: 6
Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back