[Closed][5e] The Devastation of Dayford

Status
Not open for further replies.

Lughaidh

LOO-ee
Title: The Devastation of Dayford
Game: D&D 5e
Player Count: 4

Description: You are a band of plucky Halfling adventurers returning home to the town of Dayford. When you arrive at your small town you find it in a terrible state. The trees have been cut down, the farmlands are barren, and columns of black smoke rise from the nearby hills. It’s up to you to find the cause of this ruination and save your home.

Character Creation: Level 4. Stout Halflings only. UA Sidekick classes only. We’ll be using a Low Fantasy Array for stats: 15, 14, 12, 10, 10, 8. Take average HP. Starting equipment.

Game Style: This is a one-shot adventure. It has a definite end and will likely go for 1-2 months.

Other: I don’t choose players on a first come basis, so apply without concern at any time.

Sidekick UA

Last edited:
Is this going to be on Discord or Here? Also, I'm curious about pacing.

Discord. Though I can easily be convinced to do the forum if that’s what folks want. I’m not a natural writer and Discord feels like it lends itself to quick, short posts. (Though this is certainly not always the case, lol) That being said, I don’t have any writing requirements and the forum would be perfectly fine with me. I’ve run games here before.

Pacing. Out of combat I usually ping the group every 24 to 48 hours to see if folks are wanting to post or if I should move things along. In combat I have a “24 hours or you’re taking the dodge action” rule.

I'll throw my name in, but happy to give up a spot to someone with fewer games. Sorcerer or expert look fun.

Last edited:
Hey this sounds awesome, super keen if there's a spot (but same note about happy to sit out if people not already in a few games want the spot)

We would be playing *as* the sidekicks right? So the game focuses more on skills-improv than abilities? :D

Hey this sounds awesome, super keen if there's a spot (but same note about happy to sit out if people not already in a few games want the spot)

We would be playing *as* the sidekicks right? So the game focuses more on skills-improv than abilities? :D

correct.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread