[Closed][5e] Shattered Dragonshards: looking for 2 more players!

Status
Not open for further replies.

actualhermit

Title: Shattered Dragonshards
Game: 5e
Player count: 2 (for a party of 5)

My Eberron campaign has an opening for two more people.

Description: Sharn is a city on the brink of disaster. Magewrites find simple trinkets crumbling beneath their hands, everbright lanterns are alternately fading and bursting from their containers, and even House Orien loses control of the Lightning Rail within the city. Many fear that even the magic keeping the city standing will fail eventually.

To make matters worse, the one man in the city who claims to have a solution has gone missing. The only clues to his whereabouts are a strange magic device, and a group of adventurers he summoned seemingly on a whim. The inspectors are on the case, and you have been called to help investigate this disappearance.

Character creation: the party just hit level 3. 4d6 drop the lowest. Starting equipment + 1 common magic item and 25 gold. UA is allowed and eberron content is encouraged.

How quick is the pace of play? If it's not too quick, I'd love to play. I love Eberron.

If there's room for one, I'd love to finally get to put together a hobgoblin artificer. Subclass choice provides enough flexibility to fit into any existing party composition.

Last edited:
Hi I'd be interested in this, such a cool setting. Have a few ideas for a shifter which i think could fit right in, what is the rest of the party make up like?

I’m really interested in this! I’ve been wanting to play in Eberron for a hot sec :)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread