[Closed][5e] Lost Mine of Phandelver

Status
Not open for further replies.

MaxPowerKL5

Kiv Turnuroth
Lost Mine of Phandelver
D&D 5e
4-5 players

Lost Mine of Phandelver is an adventure for four to five characters of 1st level. During the course of the adventure, the characters will advance to 5th level. The adventure is set a short distance from the city of Neverwinter in the Sword Coast region of the Forgotten Realms setting. The Sword Coast is part of the North -- a vast realm of free settlements surrounded by wilderness and adventure.

Open to any race or class from the Player's Handbook, Volo's Guide to Monsters, or Xanathar's Guide to Everything. Thanks!

Erm, just so you know MaxPower, I am Ash. Different username on here than on Discord. Sorry for the confusion.

That's 4/5. (I really should have known your rpnation name Ash seeing as we're actually in another game together...) What classes do you all want to play?

Personally trying to push myself to play classes I haven't yet -- so that leaves Paladin, Sorcerer, Monk. Kind of leaning towards monk since I'm a little worn out on casters and I still can't find a paladin subclass I like.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread