Status
Not open for further replies.

OutOfThisMultiverse

One Time Luck
Title: Lost Laboratory of Kwalish
Game: Dnd 5e, Forgotten realms
Player Count: 4-5
Description:
You have heard tales of the legendary inventor Kwalish who disappeared centuries ago. Only now, you are in desperate need of his research. You travel to Waterdeep, where The Cartophile gives you the necessary information to begin your expedition to recover the lost research.

This module is relatively short (Levels 5 to ~8) and doesn't really have a conclusion, which is why I want to use character backstories as a larger part of the story. It is also possible, if all players agree to it, to jump into another, higher level module (Such as Rise of Tiamat, or Dungeon of the Mad mage).

Character Creation: Characters start at level 5. All official material is allowed (Except Aarakocra, winged tieflings and races that can't be found in the Forgotten Realms) . Homebrew and Unearthed Arcana can be discussed with me and other players. (Artificers would like this adventure!)

Roll 4d6, drop the lowest. You can reroll your lowest score once.

Backstory is required, but you don't have to have one prepared, I and other players can help you.
When writing your backstory, answer the following questions (Unless all players agree on a single threat to defeat):
- Why are you looking for the laboratory? Maybe you need something to deal with an alien threat, technology gone haywire, or simply want to explore an unknown region.
- How did you learn about the The Cartophile/your party members?
House Rules/Game Style: I'm a pretty new DM, though rules should not be a problem for me. You can expect (at least) one post per day.
Other: This module is originally based in Greyhawk, but moved it into the FR.
My timezone is GMT+3, but because I'm currently on summer break, my schedule is flexible.
Post some of your character ideas. This thread will stay open for a couple of days.

This sounds like a lot of fun, consider me interested! I would like to play a monk or sorcerer, but I’m open to pretty much anything...possibly even a lore bard cuz I feel like they’d fit into this campaign very well

I would love to play!! I don’t have a specific character idea. Since I usually do that after I pick the class. Which I’m planning on filling in on this game anyway!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back