[Closed] [5e] Adventures in Ulios

Status
Not open for further replies.

bluesoda

Title: Adventures in Ulios
Game: 5th Edition D&D
Player Count: 4-6 players max
Description: This will be an open-world sandboxy game in a custom setting of my design. I've been working on and running games in the setting for the last 4 years, and I'm excited to get fresh eyes on it. You'll start off in the northern half of the continent of Ulios, and then you'll be free to move about from there. Specific starting location and situation will be determined in the near future based on the group and characters people want to create.
Character Creation: Official WotC material for 5e (no UA) allowed, as well as pre-approved homebrew (most of which I personally made). All races will be from a race document for my setting, found here Races of Ulios
House Rules/Game Style: This game will utilize modified resting and travel rules making for a more gritty feel, as well as a modified massive damage and injury rule. This game will potentially be lethal; I also do not make easy encounters, I want victory to feel earned.

Last edited:
Obviously I’m interested if you end up having space. I’m fairly familiar with the setting and character creation rules for this game >.>

Solid map! I'd love the chance to play something serious in a custom setting. Gotta have something to balance out David Icke the wizard...

Hey! Take me or leave me, but I love the races you have cooked up. Makes me torn on which way to go.
Either way fighter or barbarian with either the bear or gorilla people. Love the tribal ancestry part of things.

I'd love to play, or at least lurk 😂 The Bomi sound awesome. I also like the threat of death--none of my 5e characters have truly died yet!

This sounds like a good time. I would love to get into another game on the server. If you need another or an alternate let me know.

edit...

Ursine sounds freaking amazing

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread