• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

[Closed]1x1 romance roleplay partner? Roleplay all boyxgirl, yaoi, and yuri!

SilverBlack

Endless Dreams
Heyo, people. xD

I haven't been on this site for a long time and now that I'm back and participating in various roleplays, I'm looking forward to roleplaying some romance with fellow roleplayers on this site again!

As indicated from the title, I roleplay romance of any genre. This include usual shoujo romance of boyxgirl, to boyxboy yaoi, or girlxgirl yuri.

I don't mind if it's fantasy or realistic, school life or magic world, neither do I mind being the guy or the girl, or being the seme or the uke in the case of yaoi roleplay.

I have roleplayed a lot in all these genres and all roles lol.

Any storyline is fine, I roleplay both T rated (light, 13 or 15 years old above) or M-rated roleplay (18+).

Anyway, you can say I'm open to any genre of romance, any position and any roleplay ideas.

If you're interest in roleplaying with me..,Hopefully, cause I AM looking for some 1x1 romance roleplay partners, leave a reply or PM me. Thank you!

Last edited by a moderator:
Yay! Boyxgirl, boyxboy or yuri? PM me then for genre and plot (and perhaps roleplay in there if that's what you prefer) or we can talk about the plot together. :)

Question, silver. Are you, in actuality, male or female? If I am to do a MxF with you, I would like to know if you are a girl, because doing that for me with another guy feel awkward. If you are indeed a man I would do a yuri for fun, although I have never really played a female character as I am a male and doing a female character knowing I'm a male has always just been a pet peeve of mine.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back