• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Fandom { clone wars. }

_em_

hufflepuff

welcome, fellow trash cans, to what i’m sure will be another terrible partner search. below you’ll find a couple plot ideas surrounding the prequels and clone wars era.

take your other eras and get off my lawn, thanks : )

~this search is much more readable in light mode~

• i’m complete prequels trash. like, i literally think i’ve watched through clone wars a million times and i’m planning on rewatching it again soon. obi-wan is my only hoe, anakin is an emo legend and ahsoka is the Queen none of us deserve < 3

anyway, before i scare you off with incessant rambling, here’s a little bit about me : i’m nineteen, currently in college and mildly busy, and an advanced literate writer (gimme all the mini-novels). i’d love it if you were also capable of using grammar correctly and writing multi-paragraph replies, love plotting as much as i do (which is a lot, like, maybe an unhealthy amount), be comfortable and happy playing multiple canon and original characters, and not want to have romance as a main focus (that being said, romance can be a prominent feature in some plots, but i don’t want it overshadowing everything, ya know?).

lemme stress this - neither of us will be playing the same one or two characters the entire role play and we will not be consistently playing our ocs. also, while i’m using italics, i mine as well add in that lgbt relationships will be happily accepted and role played and i have no triggers; anything’s fair game < 3

yes, i have an oc that i will be using as i’ve been dying to write with them for literal months. if that bothers you feel free to leave, but if it doesn’t and you’re interested slide into my dms and himme up with a writing sample.

thanks for reading : )

(also if you wanna include obikin i will literally straight up die for you not even joking)

Last edited:
I'm potentially interested, but I haven't seen clone wars in a while. Haven't really seen the prequels at all. Can we maybe do something along the arcs i do remember from the series?

I'm fairly interested as I'm rewatching the clone wars right now and I have an OC that I would like to test out and talk about for a bit!

Users who are viewing this thread

Back