• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Futuristic Clockwork Heart

I agree with 1 - though it'd be interesting to know whether Hexcell Industries is a well-known brand, or something as mysterious as the Clockwork Heart.

ANNOUNCEMENT
Historical Storyteller Historical Storyteller Silanon Silanon IctoraPost IctoraPost elusivethought elusivethought Amerikia1126 Amerikia1126 K KodomoYamiya Oleander Oleander
Hello everyone, Reinhardt here. I apologize for not being able to post the update, despite promising to do so. Especially in such a key moment where the Clockwork Heart is about to be revealed to the protagonist.

I've been in a slump the past weeks, and I find it hard to get any motivation or inspiration to do roleplays. That being said, I'll be taking a hiatus from RPing in hopes that it would bring me back to shape in terms of role-playing and writing as a whole.

I do plan to continue this quest log in the future, so if you're still up for it, I'll be tagging you all when and if I return.

Anyways, thank you for the support guys!

Hi there, first of all thanks for the announcement - I'm familiar with that sort of feeling (or at least similar ones, we're all different after all), and it certainly helped to back off for a while and take a break. I hope to see you around again at some point - until then, take a deep breath and enjoy other things that you might have missed out on lately. Cheers!

ANNOUNCEMENT
Historical Storyteller Historical Storyteller Silanon Silanon IctoraPost IctoraPost elusivethought elusivethought Amerikia1126 Amerikia1126 K KodomoYamiya Oleander Oleander
Hello everyone, Reinhardt here. I apologize for not being able to post the update, despite promising to do so. Especially in such a key moment where the Clockwork Heart is about to be revealed to the protagonist.

I've been in a slump the past weeks, and I find it hard to get any motivation or inspiration to do roleplays. That being said, I'll be taking a hiatus from RPing in hopes that it would bring me back to shape in terms of role-playing and writing as a whole.

I do plan to continue this quest log in the future, so if you're still up for it, I'll be tagging you all when and if I return.

Anyways, thank you for the support guys!

I tend to be gone from time to time, but never forget to tag me. I'm always up for Clockwork Heart.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back