• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Fantasy Cloaks of Klaedia

Ganymede Apathy

cupbearer
In ancient history, there were 6 races:
Klaedins
The race of higher power, these people rules over all 5 other races. Their superior knowledge, supernatural strength, and divine authority, they conquered all 6 countries of Klaedom. They were also known to be the only race that had access to magical forces. Klaedia was their country. Being the hub of the land, it was the largest and most populated country of them all. Their colossal towers and advanced technology was far ahead of their time. At the center of the city, was the Klaedin HQ. Here is where the government of the continent came together and, well, governed.
Humans
The race of all things wealth. They were the most serious about moving forward and becoming the higher race. They had a mostly friendly rivalry with the Klaedin, whether it came to politics or religion. Elysia was their country. Their lands were a mix of everything: cities, farms, factories, and more. They were the main source for food and manufactured material. They were just Northwest to Klaedia, a large land, taking second place behind the Klaedin.
Elves
The elves were considered to be the children of the Klaedin, in the sense that they are visually similar, and they are nearly just as knowledgeable as them. Elledale was their country. Being the main source of science and medicine, they are a very vital part of Klaedom. They were also known to be very close to nature, living in vast forests and jungles. They lived in tree-houses, and sometimes even carved out the wood of a large, living tree, nurturing it so that it feels no pain, and living within it's shell. At the center of their forests were a temple, where the religious elves would go and pray to their divine authority, Nature. They were just Northeast of Klaedia, coming into third place as the largest land.
Gnomes
The gnomes were small creatures, known for their inventive minds and greedy nature. They were mostly a reclusive land, and didn't care who ruled over them, as long as they could live their own lives. Aedia was their country. They lived in tiny homes under the roots of trees, under tiny hills (like hobbits), and even within bushes! At the center of their country was a vast field, used for flashy parties, where they would dance, sing, barbecue, and over all have a good time. Aedia was located just Southeast of Klaedia. They were the smallest country, the Elven kingdom taking what the small creatures didn't need.
Fae
The fae were tall, slender people, with grayish skin and pitch black eyes. While looking potentially dangerous and scary, they are the most peaceful of them all. While they most of all do not desire a war, they do not care for the environment, and their large factories and plantations polluted their lands. Their sky is always a dark gray, their grounds are a dull gray, and their homes are a smoky black. Their air is hard to breath, the Fae only being capable of handling the environment without a gas mask. Their country was Faesia. At the center of their country is a barren wasteland, full of vicious creatures that they use for food. Located just South of Klaedia, nobody is happy to look beyond their borders into their vast gloom of gray.
Orcs
The orcs were the second strongest of the races, known as powerful soldiers and blacksmiths. They were the ally you'd want if there was a war. The orcs have always kind of dislikes the elves, and it was mutual. The elves were based off of religion and intellect, and orcs were based off of strength and power. Sadly, they never have gotten over their differences, as they could be the strongest team, perhaps as strong as Klaedins. Their people were quiet, under the rule of the Klaedins, because they knew they'd regret stepping out of line. Their homes were like tepees, and their lands were lush fields filled with prey. Some rumors are that the orcs eat the humans that wander into their lands, and for some, that may be true. Their country was Bakland, located just Southwest of Klaedia.

Together, these 6 kingdoms could conquer so much. Though, one day, a Council meeting was called. Every political leader/representative set out to Klaedia, not knowing what everything was about. When they arrived, however, all of Klaedia was empty. Literally. Not one Klaedin was within sight. It's as if they all just... vanished. All potential evidence that they existed was still around, though. Regardless, they went to the Council room to begin their meeting, only to find a handwritten letter (which was rare for the Klaedins, as they typed everything) explaining almost everything.

Dear Council,
You may be wondering... 'Where could such a thriving and beautiful race have disappeared?' Well, that you shall not know. Now, I already know that you all are wondering who will step up and take the throne. What I hope you all realize is that is not what is important. We have spent our lives here, learning all that we could. We have decided now was the time to restart. As we speak, the beginning of a new era is beginning. Who will step up and lead it is up to you as a council. We will not return, and we will not aid you in any way. We hope that you do not take this for granted, and that you can continue the peace we have kept for so long. Good luck, and may the divines be with you.
Sincerely,
Klaedia

After reading this, chaos went loose. The human king began screaming at the Elven king, and the orcs began to yell at the Fae. This was the event to go down in history. The Fae representative managed to calm the situation, and knew that, no matter what, a war was imminent. He told them there will be a 2 year grace period, where each country will have enough time to prepare for battle. They all went to their own countries, and the news spread like wildfire. The orcs were the first to strike, making an alliance with the humans. The human pride and nationalism and the orc's strength and honor, their armies proved a powerful enemy. The elves and the gnomes made an alliance, their countries close together and always peaceful. The Fae, on the other hand, did their best to defend their country and keep the peace. They also signed a nonaggression pact with the gnomes, also their races always being peaceful. The orcs and humans first attacked the gnomes, using Klaedia as their route, and hoping to use the gnome lands to fight the elves and Fae. When they arrived, however, the elves were there, the gnomes proving to be good cavalry, riding wolves and throwing rocks and javelins, and the elves shooting down foes with their bows and, surprisingly, guns. The humans and orcs were forced to flee, and the humans began looking for traitors.
They believed that someone tipped them off among their armies. What they didn't know, is that most of the soldiers were into it. They believed that a world under the power of the humans or orcs would be chaos. Thus began rebellions. Rebellions among all lands, except the fae, broke out. They believed that the world shouldn't be under the power of one race. This is where the Klaedion Council was formed. The Fae found out their existence, and allowed them into their lands, yet forced them to keep it a secret. This, this is where your mission begins.

Hello! I haven't finished the story, and that is because I did not wanna commit that much time to something someone wouldn't even be interested in. I am also in need of a CO-GM, because I have school, and it is exam month. I will also be making a DISCORD! So if you do not use discord, either 1) do not join, or 2) Message me and we can talk about it. :D BTW, if you are curious as to what it means by cloaks, it will be revealed in the lore, and throughout the Roleplay.

Your characters would be any race (provided you can find a fitting picture), and they would basically be a rebel. They would have the basic idea of democracy/parliamentary-like government. They would be sent through a series of missions. Do note that this may be long term!​

Last edited:
You can't play as them, but they are basically like a larger version of elves, with more distinct features, such as very sharp cheekbones and very sharp chins, and by very sharp, I mean nearly inhuman.

You can't play as them, but they are basically like a larger version of elves, with more distinct features, such as very sharp cheekbones and very sharp chins, and by very sharp, I mean nearly inhuman.
Yeah I figured that i was just curious. But yeah, I'm interested in joining!

Users who are viewing this thread

Back