• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Multiple Settings Click this thread if you want a super cool roleplay partner!* (Terms and conditions may apply) +Updated 8/19/2021!+

Forever For Never

Resident Emo
Roleplay Type(s)
*"Super Cool" subject to the personal opinion of potential roleplay partners,

***Updated a few things after returning from [another] hiatus!

Hello everyone! ^.^

My name is Forever For Never (for those of you who didn't check before you clicked on that eye-catching title), and after (another) hiatus, I'm back and ready to get some new roleplays going! For organization's sake I'm going to divide this post up into four sections: About me (as a person), about me (as a roleplayer), what I would like from a partner, and pairings/plots/ideas! I apologize in advance if this gets a bit long winded, but please read through everything before messaging me!!

About me (as a person):
-I'm an early twenties lass who really likes dogs.
-I've been roleplaying for give or take ten years, and in addition to writing I love drawing, music, and most other creative endeavors--I'm currently teaching myself to sew! Also, if I get really into a roleplay there is a good chance I'll draw a scene or two from it at some point!
-I'm definitely an introvert, but I do enjoy making friends with people with common interests! (Roleplaying?? *wink wink nudge nudge*)
-I have a bit of a hectic work/life schedule, and as a result will not be online 24/7.
-I like text emoticons better than emojis... Dx

About me (as a roleplayer):
-I'm a mirror poster, so I'll generally try to match the post length you give me! I generally prefer to keep posts a minimum of one short paragraph to a maximum of several beefy paragraphs, but it really just depends on the roleplay, I'm flexible! ^.^
-If romance is involved in the story (which is usually a preference of mine, as I do enjoy a good romance), I am good with all gender pairings (MxF, MxM, FxF, and all nonbinary parings as well)! However,
I do not want to play a sole male in a MxF pairing. If we are doubling that's totally fine, and sometimes more fun that way! I've just lost interest in way too many roleplays that went that way, and I don't want to drop anything someone else is super invested in for a reason like that.
-I consider myself to be a fairly friendly person, and enjoy plotting and just chatting OOC with my partners.
-My response time varies widely, but can be anywhere from several posts a day to once a week depending on length of the response, what's going on in my life, etc. I will try to give a fair warning if it'll be more than a few days though!

-This isn't something I'm at all proud of, but I've dropped many roleplays without warning in the past. I know no one likes being on the other side of that, and it is something I'm really trying to work on, but if you will be more than moderately disappointed if I randomly disappear than I might not be your ideal partner. :c

What I would like from a partner:
-To give me a post you are proud of. I try to give my partners posts that I think are quality, whether it a long one to set the scene or a short one to move things along during an action sequence. I'm not asking for anyone to match me word for word if it's full of fluff, but I want to read something that will make me want to respond to it, and keep me excited about the roleplay.

-Try your best to use proper spelling, grammar, and the like. Mistakes happen and that's 100% okay, but if I can't understand what you're trying to write I'll have a hard time responding to it. >_>
-I'd prefer if you were between the ages of 18 and 30, that's just who I'm most comfortable roleplaying with because of my own age.
-Plot/chat with me! I like befriending my partners, I think it makes the whole experience more fun. ^.^ We don't have to become BFFs, but please don't snub me if I ask how you are!
-Please be respectful of my triggers. As a person who has struggled with mental illness, I really don't like inaccurate or distasteful descriptions of characters who struggle with those. If you don't know about something, please do your research before writing about it! In addition, I'm not super fond of intense/graphic depictions of violence, self-harm or suicide. Those topics can exist in our roleplays as it may fit well into some, but please be respectful about how you write them.
-Patience with replies. Like previously mentioned it might take me a bit to get back to the roleplay sometimes, so please be patient! If you don't hear from me for 3 days feel free to poke me, I'll try to respond as soon as I can!
-If you're just not feeling the roleplay, feel free to let me know. I'm fairly ditch friendly, I've been on both sides many times, but if you're able to let me know we might be able to try something that works better for both of us, so keep that in mind!

Yay, we got through all the stuff no one likes to read! c: If you did read this far though, please tell me your favorite fictional animal! Mine are dragons ^.^

Now, onto the fun stuff~

Pairings!
Bolded is my preferred role, *'s indicate current interest level! **= needs a good plot to get me interested, ***=moderate interest, ****=pretty interested, *****=craving! Low interest doesn't mean a good plot couldn't get me excited though!~
-Angel x Demon****!
-Demon x Human***
-Angel x Human***
-Witch/Wizard x Human**
-Witch/Wizard x Familiar***
-Vampire x Human***
-Vampire x Newly Turned Vampire****
-Prince/Princess x Knight***
-Prince/Princess x Commoner**
-Prince/Princess x Other (?)***
-Mage x Warrior**
-Artist x Musician***
-Musician x Musician****
-Artist x Muse****
-Fashion Designer x Model***
-Punk x Prep**
-Barista x Author/Artist/Musician****

General ideas/Themes!
These are elements I like to throw into my roleplays, they can be combinable with the above pairings or just on their own!
-Forbidden Love:*****
It just makes for some delicious tension when two people are hopelessly in love with each other... But they shouldn't be!! This one sort of comes standard in some of the above pairings (Angel x Demon anyone??) but it can really be applied to anything: Musician x Musician from rivaling bands, etc.
-Soulmates:*****
Once again, this can be thrown into almost anything. I like the idea of the soulmate AU prompts, but even just the general idea of two people that are so compatible together that it's as if it's destined to be... *swoon* ALSO: Putting a twist on it is fun too! What if they're soulmates who can't stand each other? Or one person is in love with someone else? Endless drama!
-Enemies to Lovers:***
Sort of opposite of Soulmates (or, potentially, combinable?), but it's somehow satisfying to see people put their initial prejudices aside and grow fond of someone they had, at one point, despised. With this I do draw a few lines though--It's hard to forgive and fall in love with someone who murdered your family, so I'd prefer if this was more of the case of misunderstandings or petty reasons for hate, not Stockholm Syndrome.
-Supernatural/Fantasy:***
This doesn't fit some plots, but if it works then I think it's fun to create our own little world! Give me a kingdom with a name that's hard to pronounce, dragons, and magic, and I'm sold!
-Established Relationship: *****
I haven't done many of these, but I'd definitely like to experiment with the idea! It would probably require more plotting and planning, but I think it would be super cool to build on an established relationship and how they grow and change with each other.

Fandoms!
It'll probably take a good plot to get me excited about most of these, as I'm more craving original plots right now, but if the price is right I can definitely get excited! ALSO: I generally only do OC x OC or Canon x OC depending, but usually not Canon x Canon. Sorry! ^^"
-The World Ends With You (video game)****
-NEO: The World Ends With You (video game, still playing through)****
-Dragon Quest IX and/or XI (9 and 11, haven't finished 11 though but I'm pretty close!) (video games)***
-The Outsiders (novel)**
-Charlotte (anime)***
-Inuyasha*** (anime, I watched it about halfway through years ago and am re-watching it, I'm currently at the start of season 4!)

Plots!
Most of these will not be that fleshed out and are 100 % up to collaboration or changes!
-Detectives in +insert city here+***
This is basically your typical murder mystery: there has been a string of killings that may or may not be connected to a deeper cause. Our characters are detectives on the case of one of the killings, and it is their job to get to the bottom of this, before it is too late.
-I Like You a Latte!****

One character is a barista, one is a new regular at the cafe they work at, the type of regular that is a freelancer of some sort and spends all day and copious amounts of coffee there. With so much time spent around one another, will love begin to brew...?
-People With Powers (no, not that kind of PWP)***

This is kinda vague, but due to some phenomena our characters, among some other select individuals, acquire powers normal humans generally can't do. (anything from invisibility, elemental control, the sky's the limit!) What will they do with these powers? Will the government find out and try to track them down? Only we can decide the answer to those questions and many more!

Other?
So this is something I haven't really done before, but I have some original characters from an original story I'm working on, and many of them could use more fleshing out. I was thinking, if I roleplayed using some of them that might help give them more depth/explore them more? Most of them (not all) are fantasy creatures of sort (angels, demons half-dragons, stuff like that), but a few are non-supernatural. If this is something that would interest anyone, I am more than happy to write/create roleplays with any of your OC's as well!

Alrighty, well... That's that!~ I will update later as more ideas come to me, but if you're interested in any of the above, or if you actually for some reason don't like any of my ideas but think I'd be a super cool roleplay partner I'm more than open to your ideas, please send me a PM or post below! Thank you for taking the time to read this, I hope to talk to some of you soon! c:

~Forever For Never

Last edited:
The system hasn't granted me access to PMs yet, but I like the detective idea (maybe with a hint of romance? Possibly?) if you're still looking for partners. Also, phoenixes are amazing. :)

hi-ya! the whole fantasy and prince/princess x knight caught my eye as well as a prince/princess x commoner! i would totally be down to interwine any other ideas into that as well (like enemies to lovers or forbidden romance stuff, im such a sucker for those plots)

btw my favorite fantasy animal is probably a sphinx!

Angel x Demon, Angel x Human, Demon x Human, Vampire x Human, Vampire x Newly Turned Vampire, and Prince/Princess x Knight really caught my eye if your still looking for any of those! Also, I love Dragons and Wyverns!

Still haven't decided on my avatar and I kinda just joined RPnation an hour or so ago
but anyways ,this is the thread/recruitment post I am looking at and seems to have caught my attention ,and at this point I am just desperate to RP so I am okay with any scenario, pairing or plot you throw at me (although some obvious bias towards mxm)
hope to roleplay with you in the near future

There are so many of these pairings that I'm interested in! I think the ones I'd be most hyped to do are Angel x Human, Angel x Demon, Vampire x Human, and Vampire x Newly Turned Vampire :0
I'm good with any gender pairing really, it depends on the roleplay plot itself ^^
Also: Recently, I've been really into Jackalopes (cute!!) and the Phoenix - the "rising from the ashes of your predecessor" vibe that the fire bird has is such a cool concept to me ✨

MoonBunBun MoonBunBun Hi there! ^^ Please read through the whole post, I just ask a simple question to get to know my partners a little better before they respond to me. Feel free to PM me with the ideas you liked once you've done that!

MoonBunBun MoonBunBun Hi there! ^^ Please read through the whole post, I just ask a simple question to get to know my partners a little better before they respond to me. Feel free to PM me with the ideas you liked once you've done that!
My favorite animal is dragons as well-

I'm literate to advance and a sucker for fantasy and I was saying I was down to rp. I had a plot in mind but I would rather pm you.

Hi there, I'd be interested in an establish relationship theme! I'm not sure on a pairing yet, but we can certainly discuss it! I only do mxm gender rps so if you're down with that, send me a pm! Favorite fictional animal would have to be dragons! Not chinese dragons or terrible looking dragons in some shows, but actual dragons like wyverns and the western dragons.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back