• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Click Mehhhh!

Haruhi

pipster
Hello! I'm going to say my rules first, then I'll explain my shiz later.

Rules:

01) I have / z e r o / tolerance for poor grammar.

02) Please try to reply as often as you can. I know you have a life but don't make it boring for us. Also, tell me if you're not going to be active.

03) Swearing/Cursing/Cussing is allowed, just don't say them excessively.

04) I
allow sexual actions, fantasies and thoughts with all of these ideas--but know what you're saying and doing before you decide to get frisky.

05) I play MxF and FxF. I can play either gender but I'm not too great at MxM yet, so no MxM......sorry
:(

~~~~~

Now that that's settled, let's go to the rp!!

If you have any requests, say them! I'm sure they're interesting! Oh and by the way, I rp over PM's and if you're new, we can figure something out!

I will RP almost anything, I'm listing what I'm craving

( Italics = my roles )

Demon x
Human

Assassian x Target

Bad Boy x Good Girl

Band Member x Fan

Teacher x
Student

Step-Brother x Sister

Step-Sister x Brother

Best Friend x Best Friend

Best Friend's Brother x O/o/U

Best Friend's Sister x O/o/U

~~~~

The Rest!!!!!!!!!!!!!

----
American Horror Story (season 1,2,&3)

----I absolutely ADORE Adventure Time!! I favorite AT genderbent, and anime just makes it better!

----RotBtD (Rise of the Brave Tangled Dragons) Since I'm not good in the MxM section, there won't be any Hijack or Frostcup. JUST Merricup/Jackunzel *heart eyes*/ and Meriunzel

Last edited by a moderator:
I would be interested in a Demon x Human role play. If you're still looking, feel free to shoot me a PM.

I could do a band member x fan one if you're still looking for partners, or best friend x best friend, or bad boy x good girl ^-^

Users who are viewing this thread

Back