• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Multiple Settings β†­οΉ›π–—π–†π–‡π–‡π–Žπ–™ π–π–”π–‘π–Š οΉœβ†­

.sheep.wolf.

click clack
Roleplay Availability
Roleplay Type(s)
My Interest Check
(I know there is a lot here, and I've tried to keep things easier to read! I don't ask that you read all of it, but at least to the Orange, bold lettering just above the tabs)

Howdy! You can call me Clown (or Trick if you'd prefer!)
._: " / { *=|!|=* } \ " :_.
I'm looking for a few people to rp with!

I'd like to note I am not the most reliable when it comes to replies, I will try to get one out at the very, very least once a week. Furthermore, Ghost friendly! I understand, but a note before leaving would be nice!

And moving on...

About me/My preferences:

Semi-Lit to Lit depending on rp (Can adapt to your length though!)
Third POV, though I wouldn't mind trying something new!
MxM, MxNB, NBxNB (I am becoming more comfortable with MxF and FxF, but I'm very hesitant)
OCxOC is my main go to, as I've always had problems portraying cannon characters properly

What I'm looking for in a RP partner:

2 or more paragraphs please? I would like something to go off of, and yes there are instances where going below 2 paragraphs will happen but your starter should not be lower than 2.
Detail! I don't need to know every single little detail, but a general picture is nice!
Communication!! It's nice to chat! But plotting is very important to me, so please!!
Age really isn't a problem for me, so you're good on that
Once a week at the bare minimum! I understand if issues arise, I say this as just a way of setting a frame. If you need more time I can happily adjust, but I will need to know!

Extra info:

-As far as I know, I have no triggers! And please do list yours
-I love including my interests in plots, so if you do too then please say! I'd love to hear them and we can figure out how to incorporate it in!

(If you've read all of this, if you PM me or comment add your favorite color/favorite song in your message!)

And moving on...

• Here's a list of Fandoms/Genres that I am interested in and know, in case that's what you're into!
    (I can make up characters on the spot if needed!)
    Bold = interested in
    Italic = Needs catching up/Revisiting
    Underlined+Bold = Very interested in

-HTTYD
    -Stranger Things (All 4 Seasons watched)
    -Some Horror movies (Ask! Not many, basically no psychological horror though)
    -Harry Potter/Fantastic Beasts
    -Undertale
    -FNaF
    -Marvel (MCU)
    -Some animes (Black Butler, Haikyu, Kakegurui, etc.)
    -Fantasy
    -Supernatural (Not the series, sorry!)
    -Medieval
    -Action/Adventure
    -Apocalypse

-The Purge
    -Creepypasta
    -Warrior Cats
    -Wings of Fire (WoF)
    -Good Omens
    -Our Flag Means Death (OFMD)
    -Rise of The Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles (ROTTMNT)
    -Dystopian
    -Historical
    (Specify time period!)
    -
    Slice Of Life
    If you'll just ask for anything else, I will get back to you!

I apologize if I got anything incorrect or I sound rude in any way. I'll answer any questions you have, and I would love to hear your ideas!
Happy Roleplaying!

(Look down to the bumps for new information)

Last edited:
Stranger Things, Supernatural, or Creepypasta!
Hey! Just checking, have you read the first bit with the preferences? I apologize, and I try to make it obvious, but there was no favorite color/song and I have to check before we can continue.

And for clarity, did you mean Supernatural as the series or as a general genre?

Hey! Just checking, have you read the first bit with the preferences? I apologize, and I try to make it obvious, but there was no favorite color/song and I have to check before we can continue.

And for clarity, did you mean Supernatural as the series or as a general genre?
I apologize! I did read all the preferences, I just missed that part! Favorite song is Moscow Calling by the band Gorky Park! I read fast, so somtimes I miss things.

As for Supernatural, I mean both, either the series or the genre.

That's okay! I tend to skip things too, just checking!

Alright! I'd be down for something of the Supernatural Genre, if you'd like to send a PM, or I can, we can further discuss?

May be interested in fnaf, and I understand if you need to catch up.

I like purple! :3

i don’t have a favourite colour ☹️ But I have a favourite song! Surfin by Stray Kids! I’m interested in Warrior cats !
Hey! I'm so sorry for no response, I unfortunately forget easily and my notifications, and only reminder, was not working. If you're still interested I'd love to do something with warrior cats!

Hello hello ! I just happen to have a mer person who is a bit of a hassle for humans! (In which I mean they’re big and eat humans who come into their territory most of the time) . My favorite color is purple! Though it has been known to change.

My Favorite song is Meteor shower by Cavetown and I would KILL for a Wings of Fire rp i dont mind if you need catching up!

Hello hello ! I just happen to have a mer person who is a bit of a hassle for humans! (In which I mean they’re big and eat humans who come into their territory most of the time) . My favorite color is purple! Though it has been known to change.
Hello! That sounds awesome! If you could PM me or I can PM you, we can plan further?

My Favorite song is Meteor shower by Cavetown and I would KILL for a Wings of Fire rp i dont mind if you need catching up!
Awesome! By WoF do you want something that is based off the book's plots, because if you want that then it might take a while before I'm ready. But if not, I'm sure we can figure something out! PM me or I can PM you

I'm interested in warrior cats(never read tho know some stuff) and wings of fire,apocalypse(but not too terrifying I need to sleep tonight) favourite color:Forest green(shades of it)favourite song:If we have each other by Alex begemin (dunno how we took Ε›sssppeeekllll)

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread

Back