• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Realistic or Modern Clearwater University

Other
Here
BA571A5D-C686-4235-8FF7-197A53D8BD1A.gif
Mentions: sunshineysoul sunshineysoul
Constantly Like every dreary morning in Devil’s Junction, Constantin (pronounced kahn-stan-teen) awoke to “Istanbul (Not Constantinople)”, playing dully in the background of his home.

“That song never gets old.” Constantin chuckled, rolling out of bed to stretch. His dreams were filled with fond memories of his time abroad. Tasty sweets, new dialects of street vendors and passerby, the world to be explored. He missed his family, but not Romania. He wasn’t sure he would ever miss Romania. But then was not the time to dwell on things. The only thing he had to dwell on today was Mara. His cheeks grew pink at the thought of his beloved.

“Oh goddess who owns my heart, accept my humble offering. I shall forever be in servitude to you, and your glorious reign upon this earth!” he took a knee and proclaimed it with a dramatic flourish. He turned towards his pet cat, Ophelia. “Too much?”

The cat, if she had been human or capable of communicating in English, would have rolled her eyes and called him a loser. And he would have agreed. “Well, all this overthinking has made my hungry. What do you say we get breakfast at the cafe with Mara?”

And, almost impossibly, Ophelia nodded. Constantin scooped up the two-year-old cat and kissed the top of her head. “Despite how you act, you are still my biggest supporter.” he smiled, setting her down. He pulled out his phone to text Mara.

[To Mara 🥰:] Hey. What do you say to coffee and breakfast at that cafe near campus? I’m buying.

Unsure if she would accept the request, Constantin tucked his phone away and went on with his usual morning.

Last edited:
MOOD: nervous and uneasy

OUTFIT: brunch with connie

basics
MENTIONS: constantin

INT: constantin
tags
TL;DR mara's been having nightmares, but running helps ??? somehow ???
tl;dr
alamaraa
dance with me in my backyard boy
it was alamaraa's third year in college. three years at clearwater and waking up in the morning was never any easier. thankfully, it was a tuesday, and all of her classes were able to not be on tuesdays or thursdays. so why was she up this early in the morning? she had nowhere to be, nothing to study, not even a shoot to go to. so it begs the question again, why was she up so early?

not even mara could explain why. the past few nights she hadn't been able to sleep in. on tuesdays and thursdays she found herself waking up at 6am, in a panic; body shimmering with sweat and her chest heaving from labored breathing. she had been having nightmares, every single night, the entire semester; and for the life of her, she couldn't figure out why.

so when she found herself awake at such ungodly hours on the morning, she put on her sports bra and leggings, grabbed her earbuds, and headed out for a run. it probably wasn't the best idea since she still had anxiety from her nightmares and she was terrified of the dark, but she loved having that sense of peace at dawn.

dawn was somehow her favorite time of day. the feeling of the world waking up, watching the sun rise, and the feeling of calmness when there was normally chaos. she loved the feeling of the ground under her feet, the feeling of the fresh air coming in and out of her lungs, and the sound of her music in her ears. it really helped clear her head and forget the anxiety she woke up with.

she was out of her apartment right around 6:15, and she never came back until right around 8am. she would just run and run and run. never keeping track of time. by the time she got home, she always thought she'd be exhausted for the day. not wanting to do anything else. yet somehow, every day, after she showered and cleaned herself up, she felt awake.

guess those health nuts were on to something, huh?

so there she sat, hair up in a towel, lounging in her living area/kitchen in her small apartment, just watching whatever tv was on in the morning. she had well over two or three hours before she expected anyone to reach out to her about hanging out, since a lot of her friends had morning/early afternoon classes. but to her surprise, her phone ping-ed with a notification from her friend.

constantin bucur.

alamaraa and constantin had known each other for quite sometime. and over that time, mara and connie became extremely good friends. mara knew she could call on him for just about anything, including 4am runs to the beach or 7pm trips to ihop, or even someone to listen to her presentation the day before she presented. connie became one of her best friends, but there was alway an extra feeling in her heart.

mara never cared to address it. she never cared to address how her heart panged when she saw him flirting with anyone else. she never cared to address the warmth she felt when he embraced her in his arms. she never cared to address the thoughts in the back of her mind that imagined what it would be like to wake up to him every morning.

no, not that she never cared to. mara simply didn't want to open that can of worms.

but she did open his notification. it was an invitation to meet him at the cafe near campus, his treat. she smiled at her phone, immediately blushing. she knew how stupid she must've looked, being so excited for someone's text, an invitation to a small cafe. they hung out all the time, she knew her excitement was stupid. yet there she sat, grinning and typing away.

to connie: absolutely!

a small conversation ensued and connie revealed that mara should bring a first aid kit. she felt a pang in her heart. no, this wasn't the same feeling as when she watched him flirt with other people. no this was a pang of worry, of fear. he had never asked her for a first aid kit before, why now?

on the surface, she felt silly. maybe he got a splinter or a scratch that he needed a band-aid for. but mara knew better. if it was an injury as simple as that, why couldn't he just ask the workers at the cafe? he wasn't going to, and mara knew there was a secret to be kept. she just wasn't sure what the secret was.

mara confirmed that she would bring a first aid kit with him and immediately went to make herself presentable. she fluffed out the rest of her hair, going through her curly hair routine of some curl-defining oil, and diffusing it out with her dryer. she threw on a "casual" outfit and checked herself over in the mirror. she made sure every hair was in place, there were no wrinkles in her shirt, and after grabbing her purse & throwing in a first aid kit, she headed out the door.

~~

mara already saw him as she walked down the street. he was seated outside, a hood pulled over his head as if he was hiding his face. the worry and dread in her heart only grew since he texted her at her apartment. alamaraa tried to pick up her pace without him noticing. she soon made it to the chair next to him and sat down.

"good morning," her voice was smooth and silky, like honey and milk. mara always had an incredible way of not letting her emotions show to those around her. if she didn't want you seeing how she truly felt, then you wouldn't be able to see it. "why did you need me to bring a first aid kit?" mara tried being sweet, for five whole seconds she tried. but she wanted to know what was wrong.
code by valen t.

8B7661A1-FD5D-4AAE-B524-27197F5FCAB4.gif
Mentions: sunshineysoul sunshineysoul
My Mara She’s going to kill me for this. Constantin thought as she sat down next to him. She’s going to lecture me and then kill me.

Constantin kept his head down though, not quite ready for her to see. “I’ll tell you later. Do you... want anything? Coffee? Tea? Biscuits? They’ve got everything here.” the small laugh that escaped him was one of nervousness and anxiety, with a hint of fear.
TW: Blood, mentions of violence, injury descriptions

He thought of telling her the truth, right then and there. That he took bets and fought guys twice his size. That he woke almost every morning with bruises covering his body. All to pay for the education his mother would have wanted him to have. He kept fighting, and he would keep fighting until the tuition was paid. He didn’t need anyone’s help or anyone’s pity, just someone to patch him up when it was over.

He shifted to look at the menu, realizing his mistake too late. His hood fell back, revealing his face. Red marks on his face had turned purple overnight, leaving a ring of bruises around his left eye and over his cheek. His lip was split from a punch that almost knocked him out. Constantin quickly pulled his hood back up.

“Sorry. We...we should talk somewhere more private. My place or yours?”

• filler

The warmth was slowly slipping away, admist his very much still sleep-idled brain Kieran could feel the familiar heat disappearing completely at the light dip in the mattress to his side. Kieran could guess it meant that his companion had gotten up to get ready, though the knowledge of such did near to nothing to motivate the student to wake fully and actually get up from the comfy bed. Instead, as if a silent rebellion against the schooling system, Kieran turned to curl more into the sheets splayed around his chilling naked body. It would be impossible to fall asleep again Kieran knew, and so he opted to lay still, content to listen to the rustlings of Ronan getting himself ready for the day. The dark haired boy focused on that as much as he could to turn his focus from the shivers slowly climbing up his body, it was almost funny to Kieran these days how much he craved the presence of another human being, to a point where his body seemed to rely on that warmth to distract himself from the fact that, alone, he was just ... cold.

Kieran could feel his eyelashes flutter over the bone of his cheeks as Ronan stilled, wondering for a moment if perhaps he would leave before Kieran woke. It felt strange that the knowledge of it happening seemed to ... hurt, at least for just a moment. Shoudn't Kieran be used to that by now? Oh he could laugh at his own patheticness right now. With a sudden tug to his side Kieran released a small, surprised yelp as the cold air completely encompassed him, blanket thrown to the side. At the loud pitch of Ronan's familiar voice the boy could only lean back into the pillows to throw him a mildly offended glare, how dare. Grumbling beneath his breath in the usual grumpy manner of his, something Kieran's mind tucked into a small box of growing irritations towards himself, he stretched out his numb muscles and sat up to rub sleepily at his mildly puffy eyes.

Despite the fact Kieran was watching Ronan finish getting ready and head towards the door, the words the other had spoken was only just beginning to make sense and in a wild thrashing instant Kieran flung from the bed messily and dashed forwards, toned body easily colliding with the other boy's. Holding back a groan as the two tumbled to the floor in a tangle of limbs once more, Kieran held his body above Ronan's long enough to flash a cheeky grin and mischievous twinkle in his dark eyes before jumping to his feet, rushing towards the bathroom he seemed much too acquainted with. "Give me like 2 minutes, Ro"! Kieran yelled over his shoulder before closing the door and turning on the shower with quick hands.

A little shiver ran through the tips of his fingers as he wiped clear the mirror of its fog from the warm shower, and the sight of his reflection staring back at him had Kieran releasing the smallest of breaths, big doe brown eyes slowly scanning the already fading marks on his naked body; clear signs of what the night before had entailed. The box flashed to mind again, feeling heavier than ever as the familiar feeling of a sinking shame washed over him, leaking away the spark of previous brightness Kieran had held. After such a long time, Kieran was hoping he would've stopped feeling this way years ago, and yet it seemed no matter what Kieran tried to do to make his mind just a little kinder, he would always be plagued by his own disgust. Here he was now, waking up in a bed that offered comfort with a human who made his body sing, getting ready to attend a class run by an insanely attractive woman Kieran was hoping to sleep with. This time Kieran allowed the small laugh to release, a bitter turn to his lopsided smile as he stared into his own eyes. "Broken".

Flinging open the bathroom door Kieran ran back over to Ronan's side, arm slinging around the other's neck on his way out the door with a bright laugh, warm smile turned towards the other boy. "Ready to lose again, Ro"?

kieran song

art studies

ronan

♡coded by uxie♡

Last edited:

/*title that will appear on top banner*/
even sunshine burns when you get too much.

/*left box*/

/*beginning of tabs*/

• how are you feeling?

uhh... yeah, ok? >﹏<

/*tab covers*/

minnie seok

/*blobs -- change filter to reveal gray blobs or use transform:hue code to change colour*/

/*right side (scroll)*/

hey abby! can we meet up like... asap? it's super important. i need help with something.

sent at 7:32

There were no signs of Minnie’s classic over usage of kamojis within her text. Each text message was often oversaturated with her excessive use of kamojis that would often leave her cousin, Clover, drowning in regret for even starting a conversation on the phone. It was her signature and everyone who know Minnie knew that while she didn’t express that much on her face, she said it all in text messages. So, the lack of kamojis in this very straightforward text message would have been the first sure sign to Abigail that Minnie was completely and utterly serious – and that she needed help as soon as possible.

She felt sick to her stomach.

Now, there were many reasons someone might feel the nausea that Minnie was battling off today. Maybe someone undercooked their chicken mince while preparing a meal. Maybe someone ate far too much popcorn while hoping to hold their crush’s hand as they watched the latest Disney Star Wars film together at the cinemas. Or maybe some stubborn lactose intolerant person decided that their condition would not hold them back from eating a tub of ice cream after breaking up with their boyfriend. For Minnie, it was anxiety. Well, she hoped so at least. She prayed that every morning she was struck with such fear of returning to class after a couple of weeks off was the cause of her becoming great pals with the porcelain toilet bowl.

It had been two weeks, four days and thirteen hours since she had attended her last class. Now, don’t get me wrong, she wanted to attend. The thought of missing class and getting horrible marks made her want to throw herself out the two-story window in her bedroom. However, she couldn’t sleep. And when she did sleep, it wasn’t great sleep. There were nightmares and terrors, and always waking up to realize that the monsters that terrorized her dreams could in fact be the people that walk so casually in the courtyard at their university. Then, the very first thing that would happen after waking up in a burst of fright, was the vomit that proceeded afterwards. Her roommates were beginning to speculate that she was dealing with some sort of eating disorder. Her parents were concerned that their daughter was missing out on way too much schooling which would affect her final scores. And her doctor, whom she had seen eight times in the last fortnight, kept on sending requests for a pregnancy test. Yeah, right. Like she could be pregnant – right?

Right?

She had thought about it long and hard. No, it couldn’t be that. It had to be her anxiety. She was already such a quiet and timid girl; someone who would rather sit in silence than in a group of people. She searched through the internet, praying that she’d find some solution to her problem without having to take a pregnancy test. In her internet surfing, there were three outcomes. First, it was her unmedicated and undiagnosed anxiety. Which she hoped could’ve been the answer. Secondly, it was cancer. Now… she could deal with that. And thirdly, it was pregnancy. There was only one way to find out, I suppose.

That’s where Abigail came in.

Minnie had been thankful to find a friend in her best friend’s sister. Abigail was in a couple of the same classes as her (ones which she had been skipping these last few weeks), and she felt like she could trust her in situations like this. I mean, Levi was her best friend, sure. But she couldn’t ask him to help her on this sort of journey in her life. She was just sweet little innocent virgin, Minnie. Something like this could change his whole perspective on her, right? So, the safest option was Abigail.

Seated upon a bench in the main courtyard on the university campus, Minnie remained stiff. Her posture was straight, her hands grasping onto the strap of her thick tote bag as her tired and weary eyes travelled across the students that walked past. Everything is going to be okay, she chanted in her mind as she could feel herself shooting gazes as various people walking by, examining them. Abigail will be here soon... and she will help me... And things are going to be fine. It's just going to be... anxiety... or cancer... and that's totally cool. We can deal with anxiety and cancer. Bring on anxiety and cancer. She was tensed up. She didn’t want to be here at all. But she was eventually going to have to get over this anxiety, right? She was eventually going to have to start facing the monsters that hid in the shadows of her nightmares.

/*do not remove credit*/
girl, you know you shine.
coded by weldherwings

charlie dagget

filler

filler

filler

filler

filler

filler

• home (filler tab)

Charlie kept thinking just how odd this Oliver was, but she was also so curious about him. Intrigued. And she liked odd, anyway, it was kind of her thing.

"Yes, I am both British and English, how about that?"
she said as they walked into the cafe. She ordered an Earl Grey and gave the poor barista very specific instructions on just how she wanted it made--these bloody Americans did not know the right way to make a cuppa. The barista frowned tightly and took Charlie's money.

Charlie realized too late that she only had her change, 47 cents, to put in the tip jar.
"Ahh, she'll most likely ignore the instructions and spit in the cup instead,"
she grumbled as she waited to pick it up at the other end of the counter.
"That's what ya get, Dagget."

As they sipped their teas at the table, Charlie was flabbergasted by the poor young man's ankle--what could she do?--as well as touched by his willingness to be vulnerable with her, basically a stranger.

"Ugh, that ankle,"
she said.
"Well, I'm guessing you don't want to go to hospital to have it looked at. But I think it'd feel better and be easier to walk on if you got some of that wrap stuff from the chemist's--erm...yeah, the drug store--and wrapped it like they do for a sprain. Probably is sprained anyway, I imagine."

Charlie took a few breaths to prepare herself to match Oliver's honesty.
"I've got a therapist, too,"
she said.
"Hate the bloody bugger but in the end she is basically always right about everything I spend hours arguing with her about."
She sighed.

"I can't imagine what you go through with the hallucinations. But I do have a lot that haunts me as well. It's not hallucinating, but I sometimes get caught up in flashbacks..."
She was staring blankly, wide-eyed, at the wall as she spoke.
"...and lose sight of where I actually am, thinking I'm back in the past."

Charlie shook her head and wiped her face with her hands, got her eyes working again, and looked at Oliver.
"I feel for ya, running from those things. I don't know that there's much I can do to help other than just listen and let you know that your feelings, your experiences--whatever they may be--are valid."

Charlie cleared her throat and looked around, suddenly aware of her surroundings--did anyone hear her?--and a bit embarrassed by herself. She usually preferred to deflect personal questions with sarcasm, but she really felt for Oliver in the state he was in.

Still, she needed to come back from that...
"Erm, but, you know, might want to work on that whole walking thing. Comes in handy."

♡coded by uxie♡

F176EA11-F4F9-478E-9445-A14A5D18954B.gif
Mentions: starkravingsane starkravingsane
Ma’am Why did she look so empty for a moment? Oliver tried to keep his thoughts on tea and his ankle, but she seemed rather lost as she stared at the wall. Then back to sarcasm.

“Right. I’ll need to get one of those wrap things from the drug store.” Oliver nodded, sipping his tea more slowly. “And I know, I really do need to remember how to walk. It would save me a lot of blood I’ve lost these past months.” he chuckled, closing his eyes for a moment. “And maybe Spencer wouldn’t be so stressed out all the time and maybe I-”

“Spencer! Shoot, I was supposed to meet her for breakfast today!” he sat up quickly, nearly spilling his tea. She’s probably so disappointed. I let her down...again. Oliver sighed, rubbing his eyes. “I’m so out of it today. I’m such...I don’t know. I shouldn’t be talking about my problems to you.” he shook his head.

“I don’t know you all that well, and you’re being so nice to me, too nice to me I- sorry, I’m rambling. I’m not- I’m not usually like this. That’s a lie, I‘m usually like this. Rambling on and on and no one cares...” he put his head down on the table, mumbling.

charlie dagget

filler

filler

filler

filler

filler

filler

• home (filler tab)

Charlie started to chuckle but it turned into a full belly laugh. She caught her mouth with her hand when she saw poor Oliver's face.

"Sorry! Sorry!"
she said, sincerely regretful.
"It's not you, it's just...you're funny, you know? 'That's a lie, I'm usually like this.' --You don't often hear that kind of honesty."

Smiling more graciously this time, she continued.
"I don't mind you telling me your problems. Had you actually rambled on about them I would've just told you to shut your bloody trap. But you did not."

She looked at her watch.
"Oh, bloody fucking--I meant to be at the art studio. There's this T.A.--Nevermind,"
--she gritted her teeth, annoyed with herself--
"you get off to your Spencey or whatever it was, and I should be going, too."

Both gathered their belongings and Charlie watched as Oliver hobbled toward the door.
"Hey, Oliver Twist,"
Charlie said.
"Hmm, that's actually a good one."
She forgot what she was talking about for a second, staring Oliver in the face, then remembered.
"Oh, right, yeah. Look, I'm a bit worried about you and that ankle. Can I give you my number and you can just text me at some point and let me know you're all right?"

She thought he looked unsure about this, but continued.
"You can tell me if you're not all right, too. I'm not trying to come on to you or anything, goodness no, but here, give me your phone and I'll put my number in."
Being blunt and careless as she was, Charlie just reached over toward Oliver's phone.

♡coded by uxie♡

18FD0767-6315-4341-94F5-B968133C1A25.gif
Mentions: starkravingsane starkravingsane

Oliver lifted his head up from the table and smiled. “Thanks Charlie. You’re kinda funny too. Really blunt, definitely more honest than me.” he chuckled a bit. “And I would have appreciated it if you had told me to shut my trap.” Oliver chuckled. “Spencer never does.”

“Oh, right, right, she’s probably worried sick!” Oliver gathered up his things, slipping on his jacket and quickly paying for his tea. He almost smiled at her concern. She really does seem a lot like Spencer. Like a brutally honest, British Spencer. Nice. “Yeah, sure.”

“I know you’re not coming onto me, I- uh- have a girlfriend anyway. But thanks for the clarification, Charlie.” he chuckled again, handing her his phone. When the exchanging of numbers was done, Oliver smiled and opened the door to leave. “I can’t thank you enough for this, but it was really nice to meet you.”

9916BCBF-0883-46E2-BCB2-131E49DD392B.jpeg
Mentions: roxybirdie roxybirdie
Second day back in Devil’s Junction and already Derek sensed trouble. Maybe it was the weather. Maybe it was the anxiety of picking out classes. But something told him otherwise. A gut feeling. You and your gut feelings. Something must have been wrong with his friend.

Derek shrugged on a jacket, making sure to lock up before heading out to his car. “Please let them be okay, please let them be okay.” he murmured, driving towards the university. Please let this be the okay sort of gut feeling. Please don’t let this be another Logan, another fire, another Daniela...

But he knew, right when he parked, that something was wrong. “Revan!” he slammed the door to his car, running over to the friend he hadn’t seen in years. “Shit...what happened?” Derek didn’t wait for a snarky reply, careful to not touch their right side as he picked them up.

abigail davis

filler

filler

filler

filler

filler

filler

• home (filler tab)

bridgit mendler

atlantis

Abigail got dressed in a bit of a rush, throwing multiple glances at her phone as she did so; something nervous was blooming in her chest. Nothing that Minnie had said was particularly negative, per say, but the vibe of the text messages she received felt... off. Minnie's normally cheery demeanor, which came through even over text, seemed to be missing. If it were most people, she wouldn't worry, but it seemed out of character. There was a nagging feeling in her stomach that told her something was up. The combination of that nervous itch and the abnormal tone that Minnie had used was starting to make her feel nervous. She didn't speed through getting ready, but she did it with an extra pep in her step, shimmying into the first pair of jeans she could grab from her dresser.

Once she was presentable to her standards, Abigail grabbed her bag and left the dorm. She waved at the few people she passed on her way out of the hall, but the gnawing feeling in her gut kept her from being particularly cheery. On her way out of the building, one of her neighbors tried to catch her and ask a question, but Abigail only offered her a quick apology before she slipped out of the door, promising to circle back with her later.

As she headed to the courtyard, her mind began to cycle back through the past few weeks. She hadn't seen Minnie much at all lately, but for Abigail, that wasn't unusual. The dedication she gave to getting good marks in her classes often meant she could go long periods of time without seeing certain people. Back in high school, there'd been a solid ten days she hadn't even seen Levi, and they lived together. However, the more she ruminated on it, the stranger things started to seem. She'd missed a few classes from the course the two of them shared, and while Abigail had made a second copy of notes just in case, the prolonged absence was starting to become more and more troubling.

If Abigail had been concerned when she was on her way to find Minnie, it increased tenfold once she actually saw the girl. When she made it to the courtyard, she had to scan the crowd before she could find her, but her stomach flipped when she did. Minnie, seated one on of the benches, looked small. While she was always a bit short, the way she sat stock-still made Abigail's heart clench in her chest. The hunch she'd had about something being wrong seemed to be correct, based on appearances only. Biting the inside of her cheek, she hurried over.

"Hey, Minnie," she greeted, once she was in range to be heard, but the words felt flat coming out of her mouth. What's wrong? rested on the tip of her tongue, but she held it back, trying to come up with something better to say before she settled for: "What's up?"

♡coded by uxie♡

85887094-B23E-45D6-879F-E003C15B319B.gif
Mentions: Walliver Walliver

Nothing would ruin Miss Selena Ivan’s good morning. She was determine to have a good day, look flawless, get outstanding grades, and maybe flirt with a few classmates. She practically sprang out of bed, going to the bathroom to take a scalding hot shower. Toweling off and vigorously blow-drying her hair, Selena took another look at herself in the mirror. “Oh sweet Neddy, if only you could see me in my prime.” she pouted mockingly. He’d learn. They all would.

Selena bounced out of her apartment, looking -in her opinion- like a million bucks. Blood red lips, blonde hair combed neatly, and a delicate schoolgirl outfit. She’d show the world that there was no stopping her! Her stomach growled in protest to that idea. Selena sighed, turning back to her apartment. She’d show the world, right after she had some breakfast.

79580C07-1A55-42CA-963C-AA5AACF8CD95.gif
Interactions open!
TW: Referenced eating disorder, child abuse

“Come on Analise! You’re tougher than this! You have no right to deny the food I put in front of you, or complain of a bit of pain to your school nurse!” her father’s hands had once been gentle, but they had turned cold and brutal. “You. Are. Worthless.” he punctuated each word with a slap.

Analise gasped for air as she bolted awake. She quickly put a hand to her pronounced ribs, checking to make sure all her organs were in place, she wasn’t bleeding, she wasn’t back there. “Ugh, when will the old man finally leave me alone...” she groaned, looking at the clock. “It’s not Friday, which means I have no morning classes!” Ana’s mood immediately improved. “Alright, let’s go...” she took a deep breath. “...let’s go eat something.” she patted her stomach.

She looked through her fridge. “Take-our from the other night should agree with stomach monster.” Ana pat her stomach affectionately. “You’re getting much too thin for the rest of the body’s liking.” No matter how insane it looked, it helped her. Talking to her stomach as if it were a naughty child. Ana laughed, taking out a pair of chopsticks.

“Silly silly Ana. One day, you’ll mature. But not today!” she plopped the bite of noodles in her mouth with a laugh.

mood

Ditsy, tired, and high

Who tf knows

outfit

tags

Quinn [ roxybirdie roxybirdie ]

Greer Baird

The Druggie

Wooden boards scraped bare skin as the body went tumbling towards the ground, a hurricane of awkward limbs and fabric, slamming hard against the hard ground. The ginger groaned, pain pulsing through his body as it fought to stop the hesitant opening of his eyes as he blinked in the bright sunlight. Through the blur of sleep and pain, he barely registered his surroundings; grass, trees, an old wooden bench, and the hard cement ground below it.
The boy knew one thing for sure, Greer had no fucking idea where he was.
He rolled onto his back and shoved himself into a sitting position, grasping around himself until his large hand found the cold metallic feeling on his phone. He picked up the piece of metal and glass and powered it on, the LED screen striking his eyes aggressively as he blinked fast, the haze clearing, though his eyes were still slitted and sensitive, the pounding in his head able to be felt right behind them. He processed the time. He was late for class, of course, but he expected that, moving to scroll through his notifications with no urgency. As usual, the night before was a blur, though Greer seemed to have partied quite a bit harder than he usually did these days. Yeah, back in the day he spent every night at a different party, waking up anywhere other than his bed, but these days he found himself spending that time with his first friends who didn't see partying as the only source of fun, who didn't like getting lost in a powdery high and hated watching him do them more.
Speaking of, one of them, precious caring Quinn, was already worrying over him, causing a fuss as Greer tried desperately to calm the boy down, knowing full well he'd be willing to find Greer on the spot, and to be honest, the ginger didn't mind the still new feeling of someone caring about him, being there the morning after, though he still easily brushed it off, he didn't lie exactly, he was okay, or at least he was after a few pills slid down his throat, chased by metallic tasting fountain water.
The boy brushed off his grey skinny jeans, cuffed at the bottom, where they met his loose, untied high-tops. He looked over his bare torso, eyes darting to where his dark red t-shirt laid on the ground where he had fallen, and scooped it up, pulling on the messy leather jacked that laid draped on the bench on over it. Greer pulled his round, dark sunglasses out of the pocket and put them on, sighing in relief as they dimmed the world in front of him. He sighed sadly at his phone as he walked towards campus, the way of which he had to map to find, as he was completely unsure where he even was, but apparently was not far, feeling guilty for worrying his kind friend, but he really was okay, even walking towards class without shaking too much, which was at least an achievement for Greer as he approached campus.

nine lives

Users who are viewing this thread

Back