• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Realistic or Modern Clearwater University!

Kio.exe

Road work ahead? Uh, I sure hope it does...

Clearwater University!

Welcome to Clearwater University, founded in 1931 by inventor, author and politician Douglas Clearwater. Located squarely in the middle of the Sunshine State, in a scenic town called Devil’s Junction (don’t let the name frighten you, we’re all friendly here!), it’s all good weather and beach views on campus!

Known for its nationally recognized academic programs, with over 200 majors and even more minors, Clearwater is the place for any person looking to achieve academic excellence. Students are also offered a multitude of working internships, and most of our graduates land their dream job less than six months after they graduate!!

If that isn’t enough to convince you to join the Clearwater Family, the university also hosts six Division One sports teams, 150 clubs and organizations and also sponsors several local charities! There’s something for everyone here on campus, no matter what it is! Our dorming facilities are state of the art and newly renovated, providing you the perfect place to live on campus!! For those who are looking for a larger space and a bit more privacy, the construction of the Singer Apartment complex just off campus had just come to an end!!

Join us this academic school year for an experience you’re not going to forget! Go Cougars!

Info:

Hello beautiful people! I’m Kiona, or Kio—you might know me from my code shop, or my role play, Hartley University which received role play of the month in March! You might be wondering why I’m making another college based role play when I already have one, but sadly, due to lack of members, disorganization and general consensus, we’ve recently decided to shut Hartley down! A few friends and I decided that making Clearwater, with a new group of members, characters and a much higher level of organization, will be more successful.

I’m aiming for Clearwater to be an advanced literacy role play (meaning 300 or more words per post), with consistent posting and a diverse cast of characters that will make things interesting!! Discord will be our primary source of communication, updates and fun ooc banter, so it is required that you join our server (the link will be posted once it’s been made). We also have a super cool bot called Tupperbox, which allows for our characters to interact in “social media” settings that’s a personal favorite of mine!!

We’re looking for a group of positive, enthusiastic writers who will work with us and help to build not only an interesting role play, but lasting friendships as well!!

Rules:

001: No ooc hate, discrimination or negativity towards other members will be tolerated. We’re a group of loving, positive people, and we hope that you will be too!

002: This is an advanced literacy role play, so I expect posts to be at least 300 words (three or more regular length paragraphs).

003: Characters of all sorts are suggested, but we ask that you keep them realistic. This should be fairly self explanatory.

004: Romance is allowed and encouraged between characters, but it must be agreed upon by both parties, and as all RPN rules apply, fade to black when needed.

005: If you are writing about sensitive topics (i.e: drug use, abuse, etc.) please be sure to put trigger warnings at the top of your post! This is a must. And please keep things realistic.

006: There is no character limit, but please do not bite off more than you can chew. This is directed at primarily myself, and my beautiful friend Dirt. Self control often leaves the chat.

Links/Other:

Character Sheets:

Discord:

In Character:

Please feel free to leave any comments, questions, suggestions or interest below! I look forward to working with you all to make Clearwater the best that it can be!

Welcome to Clearwater University, founded in 1931 by inventor, author and politician Douglas Clearwater. Located squarely in the middle of the Sunshine State, in a scenic town called Devil’s Junction (don’t let the name frighten you, we’re all friendly here!), it’s all good weather and beach views on campus!

Known for its nationally recognized academic programs, with over 200 majors and even more minors, Clearwater is the place for any person looking to achieve academic excellence. Students are also offered a multitude of working internships, and most of our graduates land their dream job less than six months after they graduate!!

If that isn’t enough to convince you to join the Clearwater Family, the university also hosts six Division One sports teams, 150 clubs and organizations and also sponsors several local charities! There’s something for everyone here on campus, no matter what it is! Our dorming facilities are state of the art and newly renovated, providing you the perfect place to live on campus!! For those who are looking for a larger space and a bit more privacy, the construction of the Singer Apartment complex just off campus had just come to an end!!

Join us this academic school year for an experience you’re not going to forget! Go Cougars!

Info:

Hello beautiful people! I’m Kiona, or Kio—you might know me from my code shop, or my role play, Hartley University which received role play of the month in March! You might be wondering why I’m making another college based role play when I already have one, but sadly, due to lack of members, disorganization and general consensus, we’ve recently decided to shut Hartley down! A few friends and I decided that making Clearwater, with a new group of members, characters and a much higher level of organization, will be more successful.

I’m aiming for Clearwater to be an advanced literacy role play (meaning 300 or more words per post), with consistent posting and a diverse cast of characters that will make things interesting!! Discord will be our primary source of communication, updates and fun ooc banter, so it is required that you join our server (the link will be posted once it’s been made). We also have a super cool bot called Tupperbox, which allows for our characters to interact in “social media” settings that’s a personal favorite of mine!!

We’re looking for a group of positive, enthusiastic writers who will work with us and help to build not only an interesting role play, but lasting friendships as well!!

Rules:

001: No ooc hate, discrimination or negativity towards other members will be tolerated. We’re a group of loving, positive people, and we hope that you will be too!

002: This is an advanced literacy role play, so I expect posts to be at least 300 words (three or more regular length paragraphs).

003: Characters of all sorts are suggested, but we ask that you keep them realistic. This should be fairly self explanatory.

004: Romance is allowed and encouraged between characters, but it must be agreed upon by both parties, and as all RPN rules apply, fade to black when needed.

005: If you are writing about sensitive topics (i.e: drug use, abuse, etc.) please be sure to put trigger warnings at the top of your post! This is a must. And please keep things realistic.

006: There is no character limit, but please do not bite off more than you can chew. This is directed at primarily myself, and my beautiful friend Dirt. Self control often leaves the chat.

Links/Other:

Character Sheets:

Discord:

In Character:

Please feel free to leave any comments, questions, suggestions or interest below! I look forward to working with you all to make Clearwater the best that it can be!

I'm interested!

I have this old character of mine I want to use, but I'm not sure if she fits the tone of this rp. But I'm also open to create a new character if I can't use her~

Super interested!

How would you feel if my character jumped in late?

Users who are viewing this thread

Back